Kino status confirmed

Kino status confirmed

Now I'm REALLY worried.

I personally will savouring this delectable visual treat as many times as I can while its on the big screen. this will truly be the savior of cinema.

Guess I'll have to watch it.
I liked Drive, Place Beyond The Pines and Only God Forgives. Will I like this?

Is that even a question?

This guarantees it is trash. Anything that has mixed opinions is kino. Anything fully praised since 2012 has been trash.

Looks like garbage and I'm not even joking. The lighting is shit and it's boring. Deakins is a meme. Villenueve doesn't know how to direct visuals and make his DP have good lighting if the DP can't make his film look good. Aka they are both assholes shooting on Digital

Go back to cuckchan or reddit m8

Wow so according to you we shouldnt have even liked the original blade runner either. I guess everything really is shit. Yeah nah you're a cunt.

nice meme image
rest is correct though

?????
did Villenueve, Deakins, Gosling and Hans Zimmer have anything to due with the original Blade Runner? No thats why it looks good and still holds up

Go back to reddit
PTA is reddit to you reddit trash man

It Follows is hot garbage

sorry fiend its moderately good, but not great.

He acts the exact fucking same
Lol
No

What's wrong with Hans Zimmer?

He makes the same sounding music and isn't a good composer. Only good soundtrack he did was Dead Mans Chest and the guy who composed the first Pirate and the main themes he went off of was someone else.

Damn, they could have had Perturbator

There's almost no CGI or greenscreen on any of those shots, Villeneuve hates working with CGI or greenscreen unless he absolutely has to.
And considering he had a nearly 200 million dollar budget you can be sure that he spent the majority of it on practical sets.
prepare to get your socks blown off when you get proved wrong and its GOAT tier

Perturbator lacks subtly for a cinema experience, its good for Hotline Miami but not for the backing track of a dialogue, and its too upbeat for Blade Runner's neo-noir cyberpunk atmosphere anyway.

1. Are you implying that film gives better lighting than digital?
2. If so why is the lighting better in film than digital?
3. What films would you say the lighting is not shit and boring?
4. What filmmakers do you believe know how to direct visuals?

someone hasnt heard the latest album.

I love Perturbator and have heard that album but still too uptempo for anything in the film. The only upbeat song in the original BR was the credits song, so it might work there, or during a specific chase scene if its used correctly.

The complains have nothing to do with CGI. It's just boring piss visuals regardless of CGI or practical.

Just hire Vangelis again, the man's still alive and just released his latest album last year, or use some of his already existing discography. Pertubator is seriously reddit tier, their composition and synth sound setting suck BBC.

those digits confirm its kino

I am really looking forward to it and I just know I will be betrayed in some way just like how I was betrayed by Valerian.

Wat looked good about Valerian?

Just like The Force Awakens :)

Hot damn. I didn't know he directed this. I really want to see it now.

I cant get over the fact they decided to make BR2 without Vangelis.
Also thanks for reminding me the new Rosetta album.

holy shit, they really did get hans zimmer to replace johann johannson. I thought this was a meme. as if there was a lack of musicians making great retro electronic music these days.

does he host ritual parties in his basement with a hidden camera in the corner for his (((hollywood))) friends? alf clausen must still be upset he got swept aside of the simpsons movie just for hans to come in and clone his tv scores and get the movie royalties.

that's the saddest part.
there are more than I can count and they pick generic movie sountrack man. eugh.

Blade Runner.

Not him but Film forces you to direct lightning better than Digital due to preset direction and planning
The original Blade Runner was not boring nor shit in lightning
Park Chan Gook fulfills his visuals, Scott back in the day did too with Alien and Blade Runner, Zinneman was famous for it due to the methodical and elaborated actions of his actors, Welles was flamboyant but without going overboard
Villeneuve wasted and dragged his visuals in Sicario and Enemy

probably (((unrelated))) but Frank Guistra is an executive producer on the movie.

What's up with Americans and their jewish addiction to kid's bungholes?, because they don't even tap the little pussies according to insiders

A jew has no nation.

Half of the implicated in the Foundation have one, tho

Jews are freaky because their mutilated condition makes them physically incapable of obtaining full sexual satisfaction by normal means. Their whole existence is in fact a neverending state of sexual frustration.

Tell me this isn't Kino.

You're a moron.

Movie is about granting amnesty to illegals and how whitey is evil. Enjoy funding more marxist pozz, you dummies.

They don't even try to hide this shit

Circumcision? you mean like every american there is?

Circumcision more like Cuckumcision am I rite?

By depicting illegals as white robots? yeah, real clear multiculti message there, chaim.
Why don't you fuck off?

No, jews are literally genetic mutants.

I see Holla Forums still sucks cocks and have shit opinion

That's exactly what I'm implying, the look of Blade Runner 2049 is literally too clean and looks fake and takes you out of the movie because it looks like you are looking into a digital camera and not watching a film

Because in Digital they can just film whatever the fuck they want without lighting the set properly and fix it in post production. "Fix" is a loose term.

Anything by Stanley Kubrick for starters

Kubrick
Herzog
Coppola
Sofia Coppola
Aronofsky
Even Speilberg can do it
Ridley Scott

Nigger I wasn't arguing about CGi or greenscreen. The sets aren't lit professionally because the DP, Deakins has gone to digital and it makes the image look too clean.

Kino confirmed

Original one only had 2 to 3 executions, what kind of action shittery is this

who let the cunt internet defense force in?

Reason when the plebs flooded the place

Enjoy Ryan Gosling acting autistic and not emoting for 2 and a half hours and Harrison Ford grumbling for an hour. BUT THE WOMEN GET BTFO ITS KINO

no woman is going to reward you with sex you can stop now

Hello, Mike.

I'm gonna jerk off to ana de armas and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

butthurt faggot.
why does everybody around you need to hate what you hate? This shit should have stayed in Holla Forums.

I find reasonable enough for him to hate shit movies and/or highly unnecessary (and senseless at that) sequels

I TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT OFF
YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE
GO GO GADGET HELICOPTER