Black history month thread

Shiet, whys whitey always taking credit for our inventions? Dis thread is for the real niggas behind history n shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/index.htm
archive.is/v7Tlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yay, it's "Blacks Are History" month.

Some black history worth remembering (good movie too, kek):

WE

WUZ

No wonder 12 dutchman conquered half of that continent

c-c-c-combo breaker

>>>/Reddit/

No wonder they invented stories and appropriated history. Black history month was always just a depressing reminder of how little of anything they've ever done.

This is your history, black man.

that one is an poe/fake tho fam
Comedy gold

No shit it was made here last year

he discovered "muhdickium"?

Found this site a while back, read for laffs. Nonsensical and WE WUZ EVERYONE

realhistoryww.com/index.htm

There used to be a great website called "black invention myths" and it had a massive list of inventions credited to black people, then the truth, with sources.
the website existed 15+ years ago and vanished. but i discovered an easy way to bust the myths. If you read something that says a black guy invented X, search on google or whatever "first X" and you'll find it wasnt invented by a black guy. "who invented X" sometimes will find you propaganda if it goes into the inventor instead of the invention.
for example "niggers invented air conditioners" but you find out it couldnt be further from the truth, the black inventor actually just "invented" a way to mount an AC into a truck.
"niggers invented peanut butter" even though the myans have been using it since before christopher columbus even came to america.
"niggers invented traffic lights" except they had them in england long before electricity was available.

for the love of god, please dump this on black twitter

Good keks. If I have time this evening I may reveal how the first guys on the moon were black.

Quote to interest spergs
"The British, with the "Modern" Germans, were the originators of revisionist history. It was they who first began to write Blacks out of history after the “Race/Religious Wars" of the late medieval. Now look, the British will soon start teaching their children the truth: that Blacks were the original people of Britain. But please know, this is not the result of truth seeking, those truths were always known. Rather, this is them succumbing to the pressure of sources like Realhistoryww, and others, who publish the truth. The truth causes people to ask uncomfortable questions of authority. Accordingly, we call upon students and truth seekers everywhere to keep the pressure up, demand the truth"

WE WUZ

People we wuz:

its ironic that february is the shortest month of the year :^)

D A S R I T E
A
S

R
I
T
E

This site?
tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

smh tbh famalama

I forgot about this month, shits probably going to get a lot more violent this month and Manny keks to be had.

You know, as a historyfag, this would piss me off. And then I remember that whites are the only race to conquer the entire planet.

WE
WUZZINT
NIGGAZ

It all makes sense now

Didn't Sean Spicer mention something coming up for black disinformation month? It'd be great if they could troll them the way they did with muh 6 gorillion memorial day.

smhtbhfam

Can we make fake infographics that detail the "successes" of the African population?

….there are people in the world who would believe this is real

I made the mistake of listening to "LARP like an Egyptian" for the first time at work.

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEEIT???=

how does niggerkek work? are you supposed to count watermelon seeds to see if you get dubs?

you gon fine out wite boi

Allright, looking forward to it. no doubt its gonna be funny, as niggers are always a joke.

Checking those white bitch digits

just ur friendly reminder that blacks are the real jews

WYE WIEN KEINGEN

There should be a pic just like this instead showing a backwards "culture" filled with natives and then a place like Hong Kong that was colonized by the British.

The text would be the same. But people would assume that the nice cities were not the colonized places. BTFO ensues.

Whenever I hear "WE WAS KANGS N SHIEET" or whenever niggers complain about an Egyptian character in a movie not being black, because of the depictions, it always reminds me of how Osiris had blue fucking skin, and Egypt was populated by people with animal heads.

Contributing to Black History Month dump.

They might be Egyptians after all

Don't insult the Kentucky Fugates like that.

How can green frog-gods even compete?

Gotta be honest, text aside, that is a damn beautiful landscape.

Kek

Ernst Haeckel!!!!

Niggers excel at inventing bullshit stories to tell the police.

Q. How do you starve a nigger?
A. Hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Q. How do you stop niggers from jumping on your bed?
A. Put velcro on the ceiling.

Q. What do niggers do after sex?
A. 15 to life.

Q. Why do niggers get hit by cars more during the winter?
A. It's easier to see them.

Q. What do you do if you wake up in the middle of the night to see your television floating in mid-air?
A. Shoot the nigger stealing it.

Do you know how many blacks it would take to make the world a better place?

Zero.

Apex kek.

Just getting basically everything I'm gonna hear for the next fucking month out of the way.

yesterday I saw a nigger carrying a TV and i though. shit, looks like mine! Sobi ran home to check it, thankfuly he was still there ckeaning my shoes

archive.is/v7Tlw
Old article, but kikes at Kos try to wordsmith around niggers being runaway father

Dumping a bit of random shit I don't see here yet. This thread isn't going to last as long as Tyrone's welfare check at this rate.

EY OL UP

SO U BE TRYIN SAY

WEZ ORKZ AND SHITE?

That first pic… I kept reading "white on black pope" and "black on white pope". WTF is wrong with me.

it's subtle but I love it

I don't know who's Kangzing who anymore

OH PLEASE GOD, NO, NOT THE VOICES AGAIN.

Dear diary,
Got a promotion at work today. Got a raise of one dollar and the company upgraded my vehicle to the faster 8 niggafeet model. These truly are such wonderful days. One can only wonder how splendid South Africa will be in my grandchildren's lifetime.

DAS RITE
Love the part where the Jew cries about the lolocaust

what are you goys doing?

Sheeeit