Smuggie thread

Smuggie thread? Smuggie thread.

Double bonus points and a handjob from Anne Coulter for fresh OC.

All are welcome to make fun of leftards ITT.

They're called counter-signalling memes.

Yeah, that really rolls off the tongue.
Plus which, they're called smuggies you knob-end.

Good show of effort but a little too wordy tbhfam

Art is good

They're called smuggies.

Back to cuckchan, refugee trash.
REFUGEES NOT WELCOME HERE

I'm pretty sure smuggies started here my man.

THEY'RE COUNTER-SIGNALING MEMES FOR FASHY GOYS

No they started on facebook

I don't buy it. The earliest I have saved from here are from March of last year. Find me some fb posts from before that and I might believe you.

I always called them ms paint arguments

:^)

To be honest I first saw them on a FB page called "counter-signal memes for fashy goys" made by one of the guys on TRS (ghoul). The page is now down cause he got doxed. It was there for a while.

I bet you think this meme is called coolface too, faggot. If you're even able to recognize it you huge newfag.

Reported for being a TRS shill.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Reported for being an enormous newfag.
>>>/suicide/

Good to know the recent shilling is being done by vpn fags. reported again.

dumping my folders.

and lastly, my oc

looks good

th-thanks

Fresh OC: The OP strikes back

I'm drunk so please excuse the artwork.
I'm also degenerate so please excuse the drunkenness.

My heart's in the right place though.

An appalling lack of OC here, it literally takes 3 minutes to crank out these bad boys

IS THIS THE MEMETIC HOTPOT I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT???

FUCK IT, GENERAL OC THREAD
BRING OUT YOUR LIVING

I had a sarcastic conversation with my friend and it inspired me to make this

FUCK NEOPTISM

The funny thing about reddit is how like 70% of the site's userbase seems to understand that it's a shit site but they still use it.

These are cuckchan-tier threads
This isn't Holla Forums nigger
sage

;_;

your drawings are alright but why do you use that ugly font on every single one?

i'd look better if you used a thicker pencil tool.

Dubs demand memification.

Made some OC

The vast majority of these are shit.

Thanks for bumping this cuckchan thread tho, nigger faggot.

I always called them strawman comics but whatever.

I'm definitely calling them 'smuggies' now, faggot.

They're called strawmanning and the lowest form of wit.

quick oc

Wait till you see mine

Funny how most of this shit never targets the jews.

please never post this again.

I like the first one, but I had a different idea for the text. Maybe something like

Third could use some fixing. The brainwashed secular, atheist, progressive types have no problem shitting on Jesus or Christianity like cross dildos etc, they just defend Jews and their religion as well as Arabs and Islam but then also believe shit like a combination of hinduism and buddhism (none of the violent parts though), sprinkled with muh equality, mulitculti and finally mix all that into some new age religion. Gee I wonder why they could possibly have that odd viewpoint :^)

The first two had me kek out loud.

Come one come all, gawk at my shit

This kind of bullshit originates from a book called "the authoritarian personality", written by the (((frankfurt school))). It argues that all who disagree with the author's view have deeply rooted psychological issues. Pathological beliefs include loving one's family and country, while Fascism was associated with repressed homosexuality.

Though strongly criticized for bias and methodology,[4][5] the book was highly influential in American social sciences, particularly in the first decade after its publication: “No volume published since the war in the field of social psychology has had a greater impact on the direction of the actual empirical work being carried on in the universities today.”

Whoever drew this is basically bitching about people not sucking their dick.

Oh look, more of it. To the politically motivated, the only greater heresy than being a partisan of the opposing party is subscribing to neither, refusing to be part of the charade, not caring or worse: Having logical, well thought out reasons to not support any party.

it's "you better be"

I call these "canned BTFOs" and I made 3 or 4 that I'm gonna dump

Fuck off astroturf shills.
DAILY REMINDER SHILLS ARE TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM MAKING OC AND MEMES IN RETALIATION FOR THEM LOSING THE ELECTION