Will the male gender ever recover?

Based Linda Carter just basically ended James Cameron’s career. Linda rightfully tells James that girls rule and boys drool, and she knows this because she’s a woman.

Sure Mr. Cameron might be the highest-grossing film director of all-time, but Mrs. Carter has giant breasts. Checkmate, salami’s.

James’ fragile, little boy ego can’t stand up to Linda’s sum total of her bubbly parts. RIP to the fragile patriarchy.

Blah blah blah
Here's the truth, Cameron is a shitty director who thinks just because he has some technical chops his films are good, when he can't even frame and flow well.

This wonder woman film was below him since its shitty capeshit and he attacked it.

Gal Gadot cant fucking act and anyone praising her or the film is straight up retarded.

Cameron also might as well be Patty Jenkins and a woman himself, because his directing chops are fucking THIN AS FUCK

He has nothing to offer cinematic wise. He is very bland. He has a couple decent flicks with Terminator 1 and The Abyss and has made nothing remotely good since.

All men everywhere on suicide watch. Who knew that 2h 21m of filler was all it took to eternally btfo the male ego forever?

Absolutely pathetic.

who

She played Wonder Woman in a mostly forgotten TV show 40 years ago.

Hi John.

He probably read about the post in The New York Times because we live in a clown country where this is important news.

How did she end his career? Cameron spent Titanic calling Kate Winslet Kate Fatlet, and he's one of the biggest directors in the world.

Nobody forgot her tits

I dunno who to side with. On the one hand, Cameron is a massive dick and his complaint was that Wonder Woman was too feminine. But on the other hand, the film was shit and these cunts complaining about how they smashed the patriarchy piss me off eternally

You can hate them both. That is another option.

I actually saw it on cuckchan.

She got a bunch of likes on Facebook and Cameron will be forced to put many stronk womyn in the Avatar sequels. They’ll probably even make him give Lynda a role where she kills redneck white soldiers.

Your point? Aliens was trash? And his two highest grossing films of all time have no cultural relevance other than IM THE KING OF THE WORLD

Titanic was ass and Avatar was shit

more like droopy boobies

are you fucking gay?

No I just don't like flicks that have no good direction and ruin franchises famalam

She cucked a pig once.

who tf is linda carter

What? Pretty sure that shit show didn't last 40 years. What did she mean by this?

That she spent the last 40 years crying over her only role and the last 20 years signing autographs for pizza faced fans.

Cameron is right. Wonder Woman is a boring mary-sue.

Seems like a typical overreaction to valid criticism.
Women for you.

The Terminator is literally the only good film Cameron has ever directed in his whole life. T2 is a decent summer blockbuster fun flick, but it's in no way a good film.

Aliens is pretty horrible, even as an action flick. I mean, just compare the action sequences in Aliens to the police station shootout scene in The Terminator. The marines shoot at nothing most of the time.

From what I've seen of the movie, it was trying to treat Wonder Woman a bit like a war movie to some extent with repeating the old bullshit of fighting in the World War. In which case, it probably could have been nice to have it show the character be a bit grittier.

But then I agree with Cameron's criticism as his female lead in Terminator 2 was pretty badass and you rarely see badass female leads like that. This could have been a cool opportunity for such a character and instead they decided to make WW into a stereotypical female lead where she's tempered by her femininity.

Lynda's all like,

Who let this hole speak?