Here we have our Starfire

Considering the shit ass designed they pulled with Domino, what are the chances she won't have green skin and sport an afro instead of long, orange hair?

I mean Gamora in GOTG2 shows they have no excuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thr/status/900508142261293056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How hard is it to find a tanned, promiscuous white woman in Hollywood?

I bet they won't even paint her orange.

And of course they get the niggerest nigger lady they could've. People will defend this bullshit. Watch them make Raven a mudslime.

Guess it coulda been worse.

Raven is a little white girl with blonde hair tho.

She looks so fucking old. I keep looking for different pictures of her, and half of them make her look relatively young, but considering how she looks in others, I'm guessing they're severely airbrushed.
Definitely too old for Starfire, though. This chick's nearly 30. They shouldn't have picked anyone older than 25.

Also:

3DPD will never do starfire justice

If they were going to virtue signal I would have at least thought they'd go the sexy latina route. But no no, can't have your male audience lusting over anybody even remotely attractive.

She also can fly and shoot energy bolts Here we go again, lads.

That would have been the perfect choice, honestly. Tanned skin, naturally sexy, with long, flowing, fluffy hair. Something like pic related.

Watch them completely cover her up and make her basically into a space nazi. The opposite of what she's supposed to be.

Jesus Christ, this is New 52 Starfire if you took out the slutty aspect.

Strong female characters are supposed to be men with boobs. Why do you think Star Trek Discovery's protagonist is named Michael Burham, and is a proud wymyn of color that was the first to graduate in Vulcan university?

Here we go again.

It didn't have to be like this
We could have stopped this

They could have at least did what the X-Men movies did and hire the Whitest looking Negro around.

I don't INHERENTLY have a problem with it, and as long as the design isn't as lazy as Domino's, I think I'm okay with this for now.

From that character description someone posted above however, I've got my worries they're gonna over-emphasize some of the more obnoxious elements and make her not fun.

If there's one thing I want to see from this Starfire, I want to see her enjoy life and have fun and be carefree and loving. I doing this shit where Nightwing will save her and she'll be like "Ugh, I coulda handled it myself!"

I mean "I don't want her doing this"

I guess negroid wimmen be the only one that can act in hollywood now… ==BIX NOOD!!!==

It makes so much sense now…

I can't wait!

Well, that would be Zendaya who seems to be the new hotness at the moment. Though, she did play Covert Mary Jane in the new Spider-Man movie and we know how that turned out. Can't really expect much from a Disney starlet.

Nobody liked that either. The MCU has back off from doing anything about her and stressed that she is not going to be Mary Jane Watson. As shit the movies may be, they haven't taken the kool-aid completely.

Well, it surely looks like black is the new orange.

It's hard to cool it when talking about Starfire
This was the last one, I swear

Ayo hol up

*smacks lips*

so you sayin

*drinks a 40*

you saying we

*shoots up a liquor store*

you sayin we wuz Teen Titans and shit?

There's virtue signaling and then there's just fucking up your own shit for no good reason.

If they pick a Jewess to be raven I will be MOST upset.

Feels good, man.

Vid related.

How's it feel to know you won't be nearly as much of a smug cunt in the new series?

DAS RITE.

Fuck, forgot the vid.

You've fucked us now.

They're moving more and more away from that and more into proper nigger territory.
Over the years you always had mulatos.
Not really black, but neither white, because changing a white charakter into a subsaharan nigger would've alineated the potential audiences too much.
So they did it bit by it going from someone that could be considered almost white to more and more black until we finally reach their goal with actors straight out of the deepest desert.

I dislike reasoning and excuses used to justify bad casting.

"Share your toys"
"Their race isn't tied to their characters"
"The character will act the same"

Bad casting is bad casting.

She being a niggress isn't the worst part, the fact she is ugly as fuck and looks like a 45-years old is.

Fuck it is too much to ask for a "proper" or half decent sequel. Tyko is a very good ending though.

You mean Gizmo, right? Or is that a one of character from late in the orginal comics?

Because Nightwing and Starfire had a relationship in the comics, they made it a priority to make Starfire a Nigger.

This might sound weird, but It took me a long time to actually realise Halle Berry was black.

That's such a stupid thing to say in the case of comic book characters. The image is as much a part of the character as their personality and backstory. Maybe moreso. You wouldn't make a Batman movie where he doesn't wear the cowl, because the look is as much a part of Batman as the moral code or the dead parents.
There are certain literary characters you can get away with visually reinventing. Dr Robert Neville from I Am Legend has been played by Vincent Price, Charlton Heston, and Will Smith, and that's okay because there's no iconic look that goes along with that character. Comic book characters are all about the iconic look. Just so much as altering one of these characters costumes slightly is always going to be controversial.

I always found that excuse hilarious because because 90% of black superheroes have their race as a plot point excluding Spawn and Blade. Those two could have easily been written as white and nothing would have changed.

My favorite excuse is "she is an alien, therefore anyone can play her"

They will probably bring Tanya Spears into the screen instead of the true Power Girl though

I'm glad to have been done with any superhero movies for a few years now. Never going to see another one again.

STARFIRE IS A NIGGER!!!!!

Nobody wants the asian shekels, user.

Where have you been? Domino in Deadpool 2 is a black chick with vitiligo instead of a chalk white.

pretty bad

She's a filthy troq is what she is.

Get out

The best/worst part about this is this change actually killed someone.

That's how the meme goes.

What is even better is that they blamed lack of diversity.

What? Sauce. I didn't hear about that.

twitter.com/thr/status/900508142261293056

Pfffffffttttttttttt

That's because you're a cuckold that is too cowardly to stand for your own interests. Which is why they do this shit, because they know they've conquered you.

Starfire has always been a nigger, the only problem here is that they selected and old and ugly shebeen to make her.

How are they going to have Blackfire? They're sisters so they have to be the same race, right?

BUt how can we have a black character named Blackfire in the current year?

Black Lightning disagrees.

That's it, I'm calling ICE.

*cough cough*

there's a lot of people who were okay with it.

WE WUZ

Well, you could argue that Black Panther is a name for an animal that exists, but the superhero named after it happens to be black.

But Blackfire or Black Lightning?

Yeah you got me there.

It's also already the name of an existing black power group.

Yeah we've "progressed" since then.

If GOTG first came out in 2016 or 2017 they'd insist on having her natural brown skin show, with a slew of Twitter defenders saying that green paint is racist.

I mean honestly I don't have much of a problem with this Starfire casting as long as they paint her orange. But that's not happening.

Take a sec and imagine if they cast a white girl. Then would there be any "Orange paint?" question. Of course not. Because white skin isn't sacred like brown skin is to these nutjobs.

lol ok

You know, fellas… I just don't think I can work up the energy to care anymore. This is going to keep happening and happening, either because of shitty execs, shitty creators that have to shove their politics into everything and wave their dick around, people who have a hard on over getting to cast 'their vision' on a character instead of doing their job and adapting it.

I'm just starting to think the weebs have a point. This is a constant problem in the west. If it's not comic books being pozzed and dragged down in quality its the cartoons, if it's not cartoons its something else. I gotta tell you, I watched My Hero Academia recently and enjoyed it more than I have any comic book in recent years, because it was just superheroes doing superhero things. Its message delved into what it meant to be a superhero. It didn't try to be 'relevant', or tie into politics, or current events. It let me forget all about that shit and just enjoy a good story with good animation and production quality.

I'm always going to read comic books (Like hell I'm paying for them though in the sorry state they're in), but if the east can do better capeshit than the west then the big two don't deserve me giving a fuck about them.

It's okay, user. Let go. Enjoy what can actually deliver what you want.

The real question here is why are you reading modern comic books? Read the old good shit.

What you don't realize is that this shit HEMORRHAGES money and views.

They push it for as long as possible because you need a mighty warchest to keep it afloat. If the people this would appeal to were the majority- we'd already be lined up and shot.

The acceleration (arguably thanks to GG and Trump making SJW wig out and lose all composure) means they're trying to court the next gen before anyone else does (and if rumors are to believe- they are failing HARD).

A bad show in a franchise will harm an IP I agree. And yes, some stuff needs to die instead of limp on and be modernized over and over. But this shit won't last forever.

This trend is gonna die out. Because of the people it caters to have lost their shit so hard, they'll sink it by proxy.

Enjoy the new stuff, and find the new comics & cartoons that deserve your respect and money.
And of course- always talk to others outside of here about why a show sucks. You won't even need to redpill them (who's willing to bet the script & story sucks, and hiring her is for a free shield/publicity from faux outcry).

user your enter button is broken.

yeah it is going twice when it should only go once, a strangely common error.

You should really fix it, typically a wire is to be blame for the sudden loss of input, I had a similar problem with an old Dell keyboard I had. Turns out using tinfoil to wrap around the effected area is a good temporary fix. Though its recommended that once the wires start to break you're better off buying a new keyboard. Typically you can get bargain deals at second-handshops but who knows how long those will lasts, and the clean up isn't even worth it.

What are the bets that they will cast the most handsome young dude they can find to be Nightwing?

I already pity the poor guy. He's gonna have to swallow the urge to puke everytime the kike directors make him kiss that and pretend it's the sexiest woman he's ever seen and take it in stride when the show makes Sheboonfire act like a snarky bitch towards Nightwing who outdoes him in everything.

WE

Why not Zendaya?

Marvel has her already.

Maybe superheroes are better off as cartoons.

You can't tell me this shit ain't deliberate.

Why did she think that looked good?

Don't have to tell me twice, man. I don't think we'll ever get anything like the DCAU again.

It ain't deliberate.

think of them as slave mistresses.

whites are for breeding, blacks are for slavery.

Don't forget Flash (Barry Allen).

Can't have a white guy with a white girl, that might produce white people.

Now why would (((Disney))) do a thing like that? Didn't those women all give riveting performances?

If it makes you feel better- the show was still shit. Almost like people who kowtow to that ideology can't write for shit thanks to their lack of understand on how human beings think and interact.

I didn't even realize what Reddit spacing was until I looked it up. I used to space my shit like that, and have been trying to avoid it. My bad.

These are exactly the same people who complain about whitewashing

Probably

Your still a faggot.