WE WUZ GREEKS

WeW lads. The series is a co-production between BBC One and Netflix, with BBC One airing the show in the United Kingdom, and Netflix streaming the show internationally outside the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433
mobile.twitter.com/verbalictor?lang=en
genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/phenotype-snps-from-prehistoric-eurasia/
genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/more-phenotype-snps-from-prehistoric-eurasia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areopagus_sermon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fall of western civilization. I can never get over as to how ridiculous the names of niggers like them are.

das rite, hwhite boi!

try again

They were Greeks as well.

It’s more than ironic at this point.

Are you equating the fall of troy with the fall of western civilization or are you saying the casting choices in this series are a sign of decline? We could agree on the latter.

Talking about the United Cuckdom with BBC doing it.

I'm only saying that Trojans were Greeks and they were also Western Civilisation.

Where the Muslim invaders are the good guys and Niggers are Antiquity heroes.
I would love to hang them all.

Fuck the BBC we must start making lists.

Reported for ban evasion.

Feel free to give some arguments why so called "western civilization" has exclusive right to be influenced by the Greeks, when the hellenic world was islamic for over a thousand years and Islam is more influenced by Greek philosophical thought than the western Christianity that is just dressed up paganism or larping as kikes.

Well…

Hakeem Kae-Kazim to Play Zeus in BBC and Netflix Series ‘Troy’

I haven't been banned from Holla Forums since sometime last year, when I got three days for posting a nasty pic of a separated toenail

Western civilisation is a byproduct of Aryan thinking. Greeks were one of these groups.
But that happened millennia after Ancient and Classical Greece. Until the fall of Byzantium, Greece was a great pillar of Western Civilisation.
I doubt it, but I couldn't care less. Christianity, Islam and Judaism while we're at that are just trash.
And if I wanted Greek Philosophy, I would read the Greeks themselves, not retarded bullshit perversions of that in the fake Holy Books.
Who cares? I wish the Desert Religions would just disappear, the world would have been a better place without them, specially because all that shit started with the cancer of Judaism.

Feel free to give evidence that this collective Aryan thinking was ever a cohesive entity that didn't have offshoots more close to "non-Aryan" thinking, such as Greeks and other east Mediterranean and Middle Eastern civilizations.

It's quite easy.
Aryans created everything non-Semitic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

And Greeks were an Aryan group.

That isn't evidence of much, but also feel free to point how a linguistic group makes for a distinct people.

The only non-Aryan civilisations of the past were: Egypt, Sumer, Akkad, Assyria, the Canaanite cities including Phoenicia, Carthage and Harappa.
Every other one was Aryan, including Persia, Aryan India, Central Asia (Scythians, Tocharians, Sarmatians, Sogdians), Hittites, Mitani, Armenians, etc

You read it all? Nice, you read fast.
Because it was not only linguistic, it was a Racial spreading. Genetics proved it in 2015
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433

Really funny when I type the name of the show in Jewgle there is an autocompete with casting director.

In this case Victor Jenkins.
mobile.twitter.com/verbalictor?lang=en

Now you are just memeing. Maybe you should check how even the relative small area of Europe has had several distinct non-PIE migration groups. In fact, most "Aryan" features aren't actually native to the Indo-"European" sandnigger invaders.

What? Have you read the paper? Genetics proved that the Indo-European language spreading was a Racial one, a Genetic one.
It was proved.
Yes, before the Indo-Europeans, of course.
Sandnigger? They were originally from Ukraine.
Also, "features" such as what? Light skin, blue eyes and blonde/red hair? These were present in Indo-Europeans already and were genetically found in them everywhere.
genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/phenotype-snps-from-prehistoric-eurasia/
genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/more-phenotype-snps-from-prehistoric-eurasia/
Look at the phenotypes of Andronovo for instance, which is from where the Persians and Aryans of India came from.

Fun fact: nobody knows if the Trojan War happened as described, many question whether it ever happened at all.
Even ancient Greek generals like Thucydides doubted the validity of many claims about the war.

The problem is that the war would have happened such a long time ago that clear and consistent facts about it are scarce. The war, assuming it happened, took place 3200 years ago. It was long before people documented events the way we do today. That's why it's so hard to tell.

HOW DARE YOU HOLLYWOOD THIS IS A TARGETED ATTACK ON ALL POC I WILL BOYCOTT THIS PRODUCT I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW

What a fantastic progressive move! Will definitely be supporting this! Signal boost :)

Given that there were multiple iterations of Troy itself, there were definitely multiple major wars at the site of the city. Obviously Homer's story is fiction. We can safely assume that the war (any of them) wasn't really started by the abduction/seduction of Helen, didn't really hinge on two outstanding warriors, and probably didn't involve a bunch of soldiers hiding inside a horse statue.

oh god Dandelion will be black and Ciri full on lesbian

Btw the actor who play Paris is white. He will kill Achilles ofc. So literally the white man will stop the immortal black hero.
B R A V O
C
C

yeah, but i'm guessing that hector is gonna be white too
WHITE BOYS BTFO

I don't think you know anything about Islam and it's philosophical underpinnings, or about anything in general.

Western civilization is a result of Rome running around and conquering, and absorbing Greek and other cultures into one monolith. If you bothered to read a history book, the ethnic Romans hated and feared "Aryans" as retarded barbarians. The only thing binding them together was the empire and Christianity.

You all go out of your way to use genetics over history, because history defeats your argument.

Congratulations, user.

They are, or at least were.

This.

No, the Romans knew about their origins.
So? Much more, they contributed themselves to this pile.
Funnily enough, they were all the same genetically. It's like a Frenchman shittalking an Englishman today - it happened.
There are many "defenses" of the "barbarians" though, saying that they weren't Barbarians actually and that the term was used just as propaganda for conquer.
But still these "barbarians" invaded Rome, but not because they were "barbarians" but because Rome's economy collapsed and they taxed the Germanic/Gaulish tribes to death before it.
It was Genetics, Culture and Language. Since Greek and Roman times people knew that they spoke similar languages making it clear when they weren't Indo-Europeans, such as this case here:
>The manners of the Androphagi are more savage than those of any other race. They neither observe justice, nor are governed, by any laws. They are nomads, and their dress is Scythian; but the language which they speak is peculiar to themselves. Unlike any other nation in these parts, they are cannibals.

They knew who was one of them by Gods too, hence the Interpretatio Graeca, Interpretatio Germanica, Interpretatio Gallica.
Hell, the Celts and the Romans came from the same ancient Unetice culture.

Not at all, genetics and history goes in unison.
It's you who don't know anything about either.

*whips out genetics chart*

das rite, we'ze all aryans :) GG you dirty christian

Then anyone who is not 100% Aryan should be killed. Hitler was just mostly rhetoric, logically speaking, anyone who is not 100% should be exterminated.

Very true, but the ethnic Romans also waged a race war on the Visigoths, they murdered their families while the merc army was out.

I never claimed it is not both, but that it s most definitely not solely genetics.

To be fair we have very few clues to what the Sumerians and Egyptians were but it leans towards Huwhite

Hahahaha, if anything, it destroyed the empire further by dividing Pagans and Christians into warring factions who, from within, caused strife and civil wars.
Constantine was just pandering to the gigantic mass of immigrants from the middle east living in Italy, but the religion itself was destructive to the Empire, specially because Christianity wasn't even a single unit itself, but was divided into Arian and Nicaean, which caused further rifts and divisions on the Empire.
Christianity was a force for evil in European history, specially because they destroyed the continuity of tradition from the Roman empire and brainwashed Europeans later to embrace a fake history from a far away people and land, with alien slave morals.

They were Huwhite, but not Aryan per se. Blonde mummies and shit were just royals with foreign blood.

Lies. Paganism was already dead, nobody believed in any of that shit by the time Christianity took root, Julian the Apostate's attempt at bringing it back brought nothing but people sniggering behind his back.

Pagans converted pretty quickly, mostly because it did have the most powerful empire of the time behind it.

Germany as we know it today would have never been brought together by the Benedictine monks, it would have just been warring pagan tribes.

Christianity is inherently uniting, Paganism is much like Protestantism, in that what one any one person believes is much different than anyone else.

???

He's referring to Nietzsche concept of slave morality I would imagine.

I know, but Nietzsche was the son of a Lutheran pastor, I don't really regard Nietzsche as a strong antidote to any form of Christianity except WASP Christianity.

Luther's "enslaved will" philosophy is literally will to power, people should read about it.

You have been reading your history through Christian books, right? There were mass outrages, specially when the Christians started destroying Roman heritage such as the temple of Janus, and the statue of Minerva from the Senate.
But it was exactly as people believed that would happen before: When Christians took power, they removed their fake "victim" façade (something that Jews and Islamists do today as well) and started persecuting Pagans. If you were a Pagan in their times, you would be hunted down - the Inquisition is just a continuity of the atrocities of Roman times.
Explained above. Power, Might and Force made them submit, but not even that, as they included many of their traditions into Catholicism, due to their stubbornness, to them wanting to retain their old traditions.
Not at all - the Holy Roman Empire is the greatest example, contrary to what you might think.
That's why today there are hundreds of denominations who hate each other, right? At the time there were only two, but they still managed to be divisive.
Paganism was Universalist because every Indo-European people had the same religion just with different local myths, but with the same Gods and traditions. If anything also, Protestantism is totally different from Paganism, with Catholicism being the closest with cult of hundreds of regional Mary archetypes and Saints.
Nietzsche.

This.

I don't think it's even an answer to that really because most people in practice become selfish hedonists when freed from an objective moral framework.

But Pagans had moral frameworks. It was the Warrior thinking, the High-Caste Morality.
For instance, in Roman times being "Humble" was actually considered a Vice, and it was turned into a Virtue by Christians who wanted the poor and the weak to be glorified.
Literally proto-Communism, not strange when many people say that Judaism and Christianity are the Communism's parents.

Here's a mega video of a lecture of the abridged version of Alfred Rosenberg's "The Myth of the 20th Century". He was the Philosophical backbone of Nazism.
In the video he explains the cultural/moral/racial differences between the Aryan and the Semite (Judaism, Christianity and Islam).

The Inquisition was for hunting down crypto-Jews pretending to be Christian to take advantage of laws prohibiting Jews to get into positions of power in Spain. Pagans was mostly a side job,

What "victim" facade? Christians of those time would challenge their opponents to debates, as based off of what St. Paul did when he was in Athens speaking to the Greeks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areopagus_sermon

That happened in…1532 AD or something, does not have much to do with its affects on the classical world about a thousand years earlier. If anything that assists my point that christianity was uniting.

You operate from the same knowledge base as any Protestant, that is your background I assume? No, I'm not in a cult of saints and I do not worship the Virgin Mary as God/Christ/Holy Ghost.

Christianity only really became that when corrupted with materialism and nihilism and post-structuralism took off in liberal Europe post enlightenment.

(((Rosenberg)))

He wasn't a jew.

yeah, but he was a non-aryan semite, we cannot trust his words!

The -berg suffix is Germanic in origin, Jews appropriated it.
He wasn't Semite either.

but if he's non-aryan, he is not racially pure enough to be trusted. I will only accept his argument when you present his genetic map.

It became like that because it was prone to become like that.

Bottom-top:
I'm an Atheist, Catholic before. Have you ever visited Latin America? Catholicism here is Paganism.
It has everything to do, because it separated the Roman Empire and the Germanic/Celtic/Slavic/Gothic tribes into Arian and Nicaean, which causes pity religious wars that wouldn't happen otherwise.
Christian history teaches that "Christian were oppressed" in pre-Constantine Rome.
Paul was a fraud and used sophistry against the Greeks. Attested. He was also a marketing man, with appeal to masses and self-promotion.
Pagans were the first victim of the Church, longe before it formalized the Inquisition. About the Jews, they only became a problem after the Pope discovering the Talmud, and before that, Jews were allowed coexistence everywhere in Europe as sacred brethren.

I have to go now, work.

You're intellectually dishonest. The guy is German, he's Aryan.
And by your logic, burn your Bible.

It could have swung either way tbh.

I'm a Catholic, I need do no such thing. I'm not satisfied with (((berg))) being "German", present his genetic map to we can be assured he is racially pure enough to present an argument!

Akshully, Christians were victimized by the Pagans (after the Jews).

No, Jews have always been a problem, the Talmud explicitly calls for the subjugation of the Gentile. This is against both Christian and non-christian btw. The Talmud was formulated after Titus destroyed the Temple, so modern Judaism is mostly talmudic.

Even Jews would dispute you there, Jews were forbidden to hold positions of power over Christians, they were held as "blind" because they rejected Christ.

Because they were. However, the way you tabulate the argument makes it sound like we present it as the Jews with the Holocaust, which is a total lie on your part.

wut

no, the cult of santos maria and the cults of narcos is not catholicism.

Return to the bosom of Christ, lost sheep.

Then why do Holla Forumslacks ((())) every name ending with -berg, -stein, -man, and such? Are the rules for spotting Die Juden just ignored whenever they're inconvenient?

GREEKZ WUZ ALWAYS BLACK WHITEBOI DEEL WIV IT

t. catholic cuck

ZEUS IS A NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

When do we stop laughing at it and start with the torches and pitchforks?

We know, but have some respect for the dead, user.

These suffixes aren't rules but approximations.
Alfred Rosenberg was one of the higher men of Nazism, he wasn't a Jew, he hated Jews and was even hanged for it in Nuremberg.
But you would know that if you just watched that video instead of dismissing things that hurt your christcuck feelings.

And often pretty bad ones at that. Here is Scandinavia you've got tons of surnames ending with berg/stein/man - the two first are derived from placenames (the names of farms), but -man is not uncommon either, but then mostly introduced by German immigrants in the 1600 & 1700s.
Scandinavian & German immigrants to USA make up the vast majority of names with these endings. Jews only make up like 2% of the US population, right?

Right, a 100% Christian but Black country is better than a 0% Christian but White one, right?
Christianity bring nothing to the civilizational table, it hinders it with authoritarian ignorance.

Why don't they make a series based on an ancient african culture instead?

Because it doesn't real and those jews in African Studied 101 lied to you.

Suddenly Wolfgang Petersen's Troy doesn't look so bad!

Why didn't he just run away like lil' Adolf did or maybe even kill himself hmm?

dude wut?

The jokes write themselves, don't they.

Can someone please just nuke Britain already?

Shitholes in Africa filled with Christian niggers are indistinguishable from shitholes filled with Muslim niggers.

You were responding to a D&C kike trying to LARP as nu-Holla Forums basement dwellers. Ignore the faggot and move on.

It's your own fault when you praise the words of a people who have no land, expect that you will believe everything they are and then become the Ιουδα incarnate.

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS, GREEKS, JEWS, EUROPEAN RULERS, AND CHINESE, WAIT BOI

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

the iliad is probably the most ancient western text.

it's terrible in a completely different way.

WE DA UNIVERSE N' SHIET YPIPO OWE US ERRTHANG