THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF HOLLYWOOD

J.J. Abrams, Paramount Team for Sci-Fi Love Story 'Your Name'

Paramount and J.J. Abrams are teaming to adapt Your Name, an anime film that is one of the biggest hits of all time in Japan.

archive.fo/ils6d

I'd rather watch JewJew flicks than cuckime.

What's up with the sudden anime adaption craze?
None of the recent ones have been any good and they don't make much money.

user turn off the memes for a second I'm trying to be serious, it doesn't matter if the originals or good or not these movies don't make much sense from an economic standpoint.

Maybe jarjar is just a weebfaggot.

People are starting to get sick of remakes and prequels so they're searching for stuff that's original, tried and Westerners don't know about it.
tl;dr Hollyjew is dying.

things that are alike are drawn to each other, ya know
cancer is naturally attracted to cancer, and all that stuff

But so far they've been adapting really famous shit like Ghost in the Shell.

Seriously fuck Kikewood and jew jew abrams, the kike isn't even capable of making a a single creative thought, always jewing off movies of successful and original works.

Why is it that every "biggest thing ever" recently is something I've never even heard of? Are there bot farms involved?

Never heard of it and i watch a lot of cuckime. Cuckime is also in bad shape, literally every one has a trap faggot that is forced as fuck.

Speed Racer was kino.

Yeah but the "All You Need Is Kill" adaptation was pretty cool. As with all things, it's a hit and miss. It really depends on who's working on them.

Agreed. It looked great on the big screen.

Gas yourself, you secondary.

Just a reminder that the fault also lies with the Japs who allow these adaptations to be made.

It's anime and from Japan. Unless you follow anime, you wouldn't have heard of it. It did break several box office records in Japan, definitely is one of its biggest movies in reason times.

Who doesn't like money?

Communists

Mike will love it.

Never heard of it

i'll oven you after im done doing your mom kiddo

I can't wait to see a Japanese schoolgirl get BLACKED, smh, tbh fam.
Thank you based Jew Jew.

Nope, they love money, only just pretend to hate it. About food otherwise…

It's basically "The Fault in Our Stars" from Japan, a crappy movie for women that made a lot of money.

Various reasons, first A-B testing, similar to capeshit they want to find something that sticks, first they picked semi-obscure animes but it hasn't worked so hey go with the known ones, there's Naruto coming too.

Other reason is that is part of the agenda to subvert Japan into easing their immigration laws and change their culture with the upcoming Olympic games, same reason so many "western animes" are being made, but as expected, the jews can't understand anime for shit and we get crap like New Yokio.

LOOK AT THAT FUKKEN LENS FLARE

Is the anime itself any good?

Why do you need to bring my mom into this, man? That's not cool.

No.

?

They've done this shit for years, especially with a variety of major Korean movies that were hits.

This movie was huge throughout Asia, not just Japan.

That we're hearing of a relatively big name director doing this kind of adaptation probably signals that this is the new trend, making anime adaptations. Similar to how we've experienced young adult novel adaptations for quite a few years now.

OH NO

FUCKING STOP
Don't fucking poz anime. God damn it, I hope Hollywood crashes and the Chinks buy it out so the kikes can't ruin this anymore. Abrams? Hell no. It seems he lives just to kike up every other thing he did not create.

Modern anime is beyond salvation anyway, they will be just kicking the dead horse.

Bravo JJ!

umad?

The live action will be better, just like Black Swan even though Portman sucks

But even bad anime from back then could still be enjoyable, like Violence Jack. Bad anime from about 97-98 onward is just a chore to watch.