Income inequality is good

Check out this fresh new meme from our friends at PragerU

youtube.com/watch?v=1e35Vf-9n8E

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/opinions/three-simple-rules-poor-teens-should-follow-to-join-the-middle-class/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_IFsvkLEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ain't even gonna waste my time clicking on that link.

PragerU is so bad that it feels like it ought to be a parody, but it isn't. This is precisely the tragedy of it.

This and hillsdale college are both disgustingly and apologetically neoliberal. Hillsdale college was literally part of the think tank that invented neoliberalism.

*unapologetically

HOLY SHIT HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THOSE SCRUNCHED FACE MEMES. IS THIS REAL LIFE?

why the fuck do we even try

Youtube attracts literally the lowest of the low. Don't get too sad.

Eat the rich. Build homeless shelters from their bones.

Nyet, the bones are for broth of communal pork stew.

Good worker!

It's like you WANT to get prion diseases.

Come on webm this shit. I'm not giving this my clicks.

Property that is arbitrarily defined as a meme of production still has value (it is a form of wealth), so yes, communism is a form of wealth redistribution. Not to mention

Us trying is only a small part. Under capitalism, people who's material conditions aren't so bad are prone to believe it's because THEY did it.
We can only turn a select few in first world countries.
It's either waiting for 3rd world revolution and the subsequent economic collapse of the 1. world economy, or accelerationism.

You people are living memes. There's literally less of you than us, and that's a huge ass achievement since you're not getting 1% of the shit we get. Now go sort your fedoras.

You mean they aren't fucking retards, and instead they make good decisions like: "…at least finish high school, get a full-time job and wait until age 21 to get married and have children."
Only about 2% of people in the U.S. who follow those rules are in poverty, meaning most poor people make fucking awful decisions, not to mention that IQ is significantly correlated with income, it's not because poor people can't get scholarships to universities if they're smart, but because IQ is highly heritable and poor parents tend to be less intelligent and therefore produce at least slightly below average children.
The better question is if the child deserves to be born to stupid parents who can't use protection long enough to have enough time to produce a stable environment for their children.

Stop giving Prager "U" attention. It's a fucking conservative propaganda machine.

Forgot source, it's from a Democrat leaning institution, so you can shove your
brookings.edu/opinions/three-simple-rules-poor-teens-should-follow-to-join-the-middle-class/

I love earning minimum wage.
It's all I deserve because I never took any risk (fox news said so).
Actually they should abolish minimum wage because then the company could become more profitable, and that wealth would trickle down to me.

FTFY

What about the increasing number of people who work full time, yet are still below the poverty line?
You can only put off starting a family so long.

Only 2.6% of American workers earn minimum wage, what it's feel like to be the bottom of the barrel ;)?

not an argument

There's increasing numbers of everyone, so proportions are what's relevant here, and in most cases.
Reminder that the average hours worked by adults in poverty is about 8 hours per week, yes that's factoring in the unemployed.

Poor people are less intelligent because they can't afford education, and if they go to college they receive huge amounts of debt which lowers their quality of life even further.

IQ is also not a measure of intelligence either but how productive you'd might be in a first world country.

JUST

Ah yes, the slave labour in your private prison industry doesn't count towards statistics.

Nice meme my friend its theft, along with taxation and rent, pic related.

FEDERAL minimum wage. And more people than that work for less.

le you're bullshit manufactured definitions of "poverty" and "middle class"

GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY

Man, I miss when Holla Forums was this eloquent.

Yeah, the fact that geniuses all have high IQs and IQ is correlated with every positive social outcome you can think of (e.g. good mental health), and negatively correlated with every deleterious outcome (e.g. crime), that's just a social construct, right?

Apparently you're ignorant of the basic meaning of intelligence, education is knowledge gained, whereas intelligence is the ability to recognize patterns, learn, retain information, and reason. Reading English books isn't going to improve your scores on Raven's Progressive Matrices (look it up if you still think >muh IQ tests are all culturally biased). Education has not been shown to provide any lasting gain in IQ, it's just that smarter people go to college; to borrow an analogy, the mistake you're making in thinking education makes you smart is like thinking that going to a basketball court makes you tall, wrong, tall people are good at basketball, bringing short people to the court doesn't make them taller.

Ayy lmao. However, fuck violent offenders.

Not reading your copy pasta. If I produce something, let's say a set of tools, and you want to use it to produce something else, I'm not enslaving you if I agree to let you my tools on the condition of some form of compensation. It would be theft for you to say

You are correct, I should have specified that. Mea culpa.
Do you mean wetbacks? Or people that "earn less than the minimum wage" and get more than it via tips (e.g. waitresses)?

It's not my manufactured definition, it's the government's (for poverty), middle class was defined as >$55,000/year.

So you are a WN faggot :DD
You ancraps always turn out to be like this when your veneer of libertardism is scraped off.

get a load of this guy

I believe in freedom of association, not forced association or forced integration. If every white person wants to live in a cosmopolitan HIV-positive diverse hellhole, that's their right, the fact of the matter is they won't; looking at churches, 90% of them are more than 80% racially homogeneous, people are biologically predisposed to favor those genetically close to them and that includes members of their own race, but I'm not a white nationalist because I don't view nationalism as a valid concept (noble lie with utilitarian benefits, at best, tool for unnecessary wars usually at the worst), I was also a libertarian for years before I was a race realist or particularly cared about white people having freedom of association, I used to tout the line that dindus are just fucking retards because they have a bad culture, bad parenting, etc.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth, dumb ass. Nutrition and not being abused are absolutely a factor in intelligence, but "exceptional" parenting (e.g. reading books every night), while it likely affects achievement, has not been shown to raise IQ, basically bad environments can depress your IQ (but, heritability increases with age, so that's less of a factor after childhood), you can't take a clone of someone who has an IQ of 100 at the age of 27 and had a mediocre childhood, give them an amazing environment, and churn out a genius, that's simply not how intelligence works, given how heritable it is. Taking an 18 year old who came from an "okay" environment where they weren't beaten arbitrarily (which is even worse than being beaten for misbehaving), starved, and deprived of basic education, putting them in college is not going to increase their IQ in the long-term, Headstart for example showed a gain of a few IQ points for black children who were "just as intelligent" just as dumb as their black peers within a few years.

Literally dying here
You're a big boy, aren't ya?

you do realize that if IQ was a measure of intelligence then your parents were morons and your grandparents as dumb as apes.

IQ can be used to compare intelligence between people who grew up in exactly the same environment.

Again, in principle it actually is. The problem is when the biggest inequalities are caused by exploitation.

How's it feel to be wrong?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
Phenotypic IQ =/= Genotypic IQ

hue

Also, IQ is a measure of relative intelligence, get fucked you sophist.

Pure technocratic ideology

Not an argument.

I'm gonna pretend to be triggered so this fuck can get a reply

why was my post deleted? reposting.

you do realize that if IQ was any good at measuring intelligence then your parents would be morons and your grandparents as dumb as apes, right?

IQ is only good for measuring relative intelligence between people brought up in the exact same environment, and then it still isn't very good.

sage because obviously something is up with this thread.

Next time you want to post a youtube vid post a Webm you lazy homo

other than that the webm is pure ideology

You shot yourself in the foot there, lad.

how?
downloaders and converters i found make the files too big, even when there's an option for quality, and then sometimes Holla Forums wont let me upload it

but also add the link. Holla Forums's way of handling webms is as retarded as it can get, i.e. it doesn't work at all for me.
one might be able to extract the direct webm path from source code but last time i tried i got bored. it's kinda complicated imho.

i might have a bash script for that but i can't remember how far i automated the conversion process. it's probably not very convenient.

anyway, theoretically all you need to do is divide the 8MiB limit by your video's length and then you split the result between audio and video bitrate.

i do what with the what to do what?

youtube-dl can extract fullchan webms.

What's Preger U? Sounds made up quite frankly

well first of all you need to learn the math stuff people learn during the first 3-6 school years.

you will then be able to solve questions like this:
i have ~8000KB available and a video of length 100 seconds. how many KB can each second of video use?

you fucking stupid idiots.

It's David Prager's propaganda outlet, they only call themselves a university because it makes them sound at least somewhat legitimate.

More Economic disparity = Less people on the guillotine.
Redistribution is literally murder.

seriously don't give them views

That first one is so on the nose that I'm pretty sure it's parody. Poe's law in effect, I guess.

No, he's serious, he continues in the comment section if you want to check it out.

Boy, that is one unpleasant comment section. I kind of regret looking.

Yeah no kidding.

There are people who actually believe this. Thankfully they're in an extreme minority. Usually the argument goes something like "they take our profi- I MEAN efficienc- I MEAN make businesses harder to run" but they cover it up with a bunch of stupid "they ship jobs overseas!!" crap.
From Townhall:
>It's obviously in your interest to pay as little as possible to government workers, to keep their benefits as low as possible, and to hire as few of them as possible to do the job. However, because the Democratic Party and the unions are in bed with each other, this entire process has been turned on its ear. Instead of looking out for your interests, Democrats try to hire as many government workers as possible, pay them as much as possible, and give them benefits that are as generous as possible, all so that union workers will do more to get them re-elected.

Pic related

Postan something I'm proud of.

i'm not gonna click this cause i don't need more rightshit in my recommended videos but this already sounds ridiculous

I don't get it

???

why can't we just leave these stupid people to their own self-inflicted misery and go have communism by ourselves

i'm sure this is completely natural and not in any way nefarious

feminist do the same thing to wikipedia, they organize a mass editing lel

what do they edit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_IFsvkLEc

I can't look at this guy without laughing.

So TL;DR: inequality is the source of innovation?

good

..what a travesty

lel

still watching the video but I don't actually see anything being shown which is particularly alarming, seems to just be Holla Forums-like hand wringing

404 is the error you get when you punch in a URL that's not there. As in, the web page with the reason why capitalism is good would not be that video but a "not there" message because there's no reasons why it's good so there's no reason to make the page.
Whatever I thought it was funny.