MORTY, I TURNED INTO A PIKKKLE

MORTY, I TURNED INTO A PIKKKLE.

I'M PIKKKLE RIKKK!

KLASP

Actually kek'd at this one, OP. Nicely done.

smh this is drumpgs' amerikkka everybody

That's not how the hood should be…

Rick and Morty is a gateway "adult" cartoon of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive reddit faggotry and NIHILISM. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The egotistical characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the flippancy, trendy, cosmopolitan characters, the whole pop culture faggotry and everything about the Rick and Morty worlds fuel their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on feigned intellectual superiority, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the euphoric drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Rick and Morty is basically THE series to attract the most hated television fanbase known to Holla Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Rick and Morty threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

thanks for the advice, friend 👍

drumpt rick XD

lol

goes on Holla Forums

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Rick and Morty started out as a very nice show, but has mostly suffered because of the writers trying to elevate the writing to seem more meaningful.

Like what they did with the Beth and Summer characters. Originally Beth was sort of a failure at being a surgeon who laughably is stuck only operating on horses while trying to tell herself how great she is. Summer was originally just a dumb teenage girl whose problems everyone would just kinda ignore because they're stupid teenage girl problems.

Then the series got more female writing staff.

Then Beth became the snarky semi-evil and highly intelligent woman taking after Rick. While Summer became the super competent girl that handles things that she probably shouldn't be able to, simply because she is thrust into the situation, but is enough of a badass that she can still handle it.

It makes it apparent that the characters were changed because people wanted to treat them as self-inserts rather than their own characters. Which is a trend that happened to all the main characters in the show, they changed from being themselves to being whatever the writer was feeling like at the time. That makes the show's fans more annoying because they're all wanting to project their feelings of who they are onto these characters and then identify as this more idealized version of the character.

you sound like one of the prequel fags

Fucking nice adaptation of the old copypasta!

The Star Wars Prequels were true KINO of the highest pedigree and were reserved for patricians with true class.

There are actually far more intelligent meanings behind “Mr. Poopy Butthole” and “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub” than on the surface; not to imply they’re genius-levels of comedy, they’re just smarter than they appear.