Is the Nato the 3rd Reich

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
Furthermore you find a lot of SS symbolism among the Nato, and Adolf Heusinger, general and Chief of the general staff of nazigermanies military became chairman of the Nato.
The Nato Headquarter (1st Pic related) is basically 4 of the lightning runes (2 SS symbols) next to each other.
The Coronado Navy Base is formed like a swastika (2nd pic)
The militia in ukraine uses the Wolfsangel (symbol of a nazigerman tankdivision) covering the sonnenrad/sunwheel (3rd pic)
There was some scandal previously of 2 guys from the naziforces having nazisymbols on their helmets, those guys later got badges for their duty. (rt.com/news/czech-commander-resigns-nazi/ doesnt mention the badges but the other stuff)

The allies got tricked into thinking the 3rd Reich surrendered (by accepting the military surrender) and after announcing their victory so big they couldnt make it public they were wrong and the fight was still going on so they had to covertly try to keep the controll of the conquered countries, through subversion and infiltration. A lot of SS personal dissappeared without a trace and assuming they never stopped their cause they relyed on the same methods as their land was conquered and the infrastructure destroyed. Now the SS people werent alone, quite some powerfull people were planning on allying with the nazis against the russians including Churchill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

Another hint are the rumors and pictures of Hitler after WW2. If some random pleb makes pictures for everyone to see, dont you think Hitlers enemies would have gone after him? Unless when some of the structures of Hitlers power still were in power and protecting him. (pic 4)

Furthermore the EU, having close ties to the Nato, consists of almost the same area as the 3rd Reich did. My guess is their role is to gain their land back through diplomatic subversion to then let it fall apart and "another force", probably the Nato (3rd Reich) taking over all of it swiftly in one go, maybe under a different name to appear as a new player instead a result of of a decade long conspiracy.

Trump, having german heritage, quite possibly could be the one who just conquered the US for the 3rd reich through said subversion which would explain why Clinton and company went apeshit over him trying all they could to get rid of him.

Putin, BTFOing Rothschildbanks from russia probably is part of the 3rd reich instead of part of the jews, which then would explain the antagonization of russia from Clinton and Obongo, while quickly embracing Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
quora.com/Why-was-General-Adolf-Heusinger-Hitlers-Chief-of-Staff-never-prosecuted-as-others-were-and-instead-became-the-head-of-NATO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/adolf-heusinger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No why would they install jews in all the key positions and flood Europe specifically Germany with gang-raping shitskins? Retarded thread but good effort Chaim

as i said, the war continued through subversion and infiltration from both sides. so of course there arent only 3rd reich people in there, but also jews who infiltrated it. the shitskins maybe from the jews to get rid of whites, or from the 3rd reich as cannonfodder in case the war becomes hot again so they have a lot of manpower. who knows

No you fucking moron. NATO is an Amerizog globalist institution created to subjugate Europe for the Jew World Order.

just playing devil's advocate, here. But what if the whole point of cucking Europe is to teach the saxon how to hate?
Maybe the diversity is there to set apart the wheat from the chaff to see who's racially loyal.

A zog organization chalk full of kikes working to destroy Europe…this is retarded.

The 3rd reich cared too much about its people to subject them to such shit. They wouldn't risk germans becoming a racial minority just to make them hate.

There will be a day where the 4th reich will finish what the 3rd unfortunately wasn't able to. But it isn't nato

Nice try.

there are several generations between it. they arent the same people as back then. while it may was once to free europe and save the people they might as well became corrupted themselves already and now just want controll and power like the others

TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX

SHIT BUMP ACCIDENTALY
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX
TYPICAL TRICKS ALEX

NAZI INTERNATIONAL (Diaspora Nazi's)

interesting theory. It's pretty likely that a large part of of the nazi party made it out of germany.

There was a lot of Secret shit going on, on all sides. Plenty in the US supported Hitler including the Kennedy's up until war broke out.

This is a prime example of why falling down the conspiracy hole can be dangerous. I remember someone posting something about how George Soro's is secretly working for the Third Reich Nazi's that apparently are in a civil war with the jews or some shit. It's all fantasy.

The buildings? Who knows or who really cares. Actions and words speak far greater than silly building designs. I mean the EU's headquarters is the Tower of Babel ffs. These people love to fuck with your heads and do contradictory things all the time like the sinister Jokester. Somethings don't need to be looked into that hard.

This logic compares nicely to the god aspect. If god was just shit testing humanity with so much evil than what sick fucking person would worship him in the first place who was given the free will to see and interpret such actions in the first place? If the Third Reich super secret Nazi's running amok within the system are supposedly working on our side then all the work they did previously is discredited on the spot. If you're on the right side of history that is the wrong execution. Like Goebbels said, the best propaganda requires the truth.

NATO is not only a dysfunctional mess of an organization being laughed off the world scene since the 90's, but it's actively working to take actions that could lead to a greater war in Europe against other Europeans.

FUCK NATO
FUCK CRYPTO-SS
and most importantly
FUCK THE JEWS

This might be most retarded NEwfag question ever posted here. Of course, it can only have on source. I really, really despise Alex Jewnes. See the one Molyen-Jew episode where he actually names the Jews in re: to EU.NATO.

the reason it is dysfunctional could be because it got infiltrated from different forces, 3rd reich and jews alike. all trying to push through their own agenda.

furthermore everythings deserves to be looked into thoroughly as only then you may find out the significance of it, even if you come to the conclusion it is insignifcant which you couldnt know beforehand.

the buildings tell us quite a lot. DC is full of sacred geometry and hidden meaning for example, as you said the EU building looks like the tower of babel (which fell apart, maybe like the EU is supposed to be?)

if you are interested in the symbolical meanings of DC
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

however yes, fuck them all

If you don't do you basic reading and rely on fucking scum like Alex Jones. Maybe he helped Trump, but only because it was good for his own ratings.
Above all things, be wary of anyone who won't name the Jew under any circumstances. I don't esp like Molyenyeux or his show but even he will name the Jew when it comes to things like immigration and Israel or the founding documents of the EU.

can anyone tell me why everyone is posting about AJ? i didnt mention him once nor do i know anything about him talking about the nato in this context

Now you've officially established yourself as a retard. Please, do tell me how "the third Reich" or anything that remained of it after the war has any influence in NATO or the EU. Given that both of those alliances were founded for the benefit of the Jews and to displace native Whites in Europe.
Do at least some basic research or don't post. And most of all, DO NOT post didactically if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. This isn't cuckchan, some people here actually know the sources for this stuff. Actual sources, not fucking Alex Jones.

Watch the video I posted above and you'll have your answer.

(inb4 "sinead is a race-mixer or a subverter," don't care, her fucking music, esp on Jones is completely on point).

AJ being controlled opposition is pretty obvious, but still i never refered to him or took him as a source.

where the fuck gave i alex jones as a source?
and as i said in the OP Adolf Heusinger who wasbasically the chief of the german military became chairman of nato, there is one. of course they wouldnt show the powerstructeres all open for everyone to track back easily or the whole thing of the subversion would be in vain. especially if you arent controlling all the things like the kikes do you have to be carefull.

Again, are you another idiot on the phone who can't watch the video? For years, Alex Jones has been telling everyone that the REAL problem in the world is not the Jews, but the "globalist Nazis." He's always been a laughing stock to the True Right. He was a useful idiot during the election since he has control of a decent number of lemmings, but he's laughable.

Read the novel "Serpents Walk." Only place you'll find anything like you're speaking of actually existing– in a fictional novel.

quora.com/Why-was-General-Adolf-Heusinger-Hitlers-Chief-of-Staff-never-prosecuted-as-others-were-and-instead-became-the-head-of-NATO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

even the kikewebsite mentions it
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/adolf-heusinger

but sure, never happened

i agree the jews are a problem, one of our biggest, but by far not our only problem. if you think they are the only thing going wrong on this planet you make it yourself far too simple.

Sure there are more problems in this world than jewry, but do you know what problem there isn't? internationalist nazis that want to genocide the European peoples as part of some 200 layer deep plan to make Europeans hate muslims.

how do you know that? and i never claimed their goal is to make europeans hate muslims, only that they didnt stop fighting the war and still hope far the final victory. what that includes who knows.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read on Holla Forums.

Kill yourself.

make me faggot

Kek says you to need to get a room.

Fuck off zogbot

Putin would have you think so, but its not. NATO is absolutely kike-controlled

This is what Russians believe. No one else talks about Ukraine or links to RT. No one else shills and subverts the West so much as the Slavs.

German Nazis went to both Allies and Soviets. There were Nazis in prominent positions within the US, UK, West Germany, and East Germany. The Nazis that went to the West were generally more of the "Old Guard" conservatives and pro-capitalist SS guys. The ones that ended up in the Soviet Bloc were more the originally anti-capitalist SA type guys.

I would say that only merit to the argument that the Third Reich never surrendered is the fact that the amended "Third Reich" Weimar Constitution is still the only legitimate constitution in Germany. The Basic Law was tossed out with reunification in 1990 and was only ever intended to be temporary until a new constitution could be written up. But that never happened. So theoretically, the NSDAP is still the only legal party of Germany, etc.

where did i say the nazis are evil? those who took on their fight probably are considering how they act, but those arent the same people as back then

define after the war? like directly after it? then its of course the allies came, thought they won, and had some party through raping the local women like it is often the case during and after war

again define when. directly after it? again it would be the allies thinking they won and thus start wrecking shit to party. later on probably to enforce the idea that the nazis lost and to play along so they think they are good goys repenting for all their "evilness" and partly infiltration of quite a lot people (only few nazi escaped and a lot of jews survived together with the rest of the establishment all ready to infiltrate the shit out of everything

Making things up, the post. The war ends when the victor occupies the territory and institutes a puppet government. "Officially" can rot in a trench for all anyone cares.

Don't be such a faggot.

This is retarded on countless levels. sage

Seconded, the idea that Nazis are secretly running the show it Bullshit. If that was true we wouldn't see the "muh holocuast" " Ebil nazis" and the endless assault on Nazi-Germany by the media for the last 70 years.
The only top nazis that's were spared at the end of the war provided holohoax "evidence" and were of some use to the allies.