Meme Magic and Holla Forums

As we all know that Holla Forums has been using meme magic as a way to summon their frog god Kek. So what if we used our own meme magic to summon our own animal god.

Since Holla Forums loves their frogs why not summon the cobra goddess Wadjet? After all its known that snakes eat frogs so why not give it a shot? What is there to lose aside from wasted time.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fefe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smh tbh, meme magic is a bad meme.

If you're trying to out-faggot Rebel Oncology you're wasting your time

pathetic.

this and this. please get aids, OP

I for one agree with you comrade. We need to use their own weapons against them. I think we should come up with our own OC god though. A scorpion maybe?

>>>/leftyb/

>>>/leftyb/

>>>/leftyb/

>>>/leftyb/

>>>/leftyb/

>>>/leftyb/

>>>/leftyb/

Alveus is the one true commie god.

Hail hydra.

tankies do not try to hide their fascism at all these days, and yet somehow the liberal LARP idiots that fill this board dont seem to notice

Pull the fucking stick out of your ass and lighten up. Jesus christ

Just FYI Holla Forums's kek was an actual Eyptian frog god so its not like they were original anyways.

For those that do hate me~ Listen to me at least, reason other than being a horrible reactionary that wants to see Holla Forums get pissed off, the purpose of the idea was Wadjet is protection, one that will protect us all. But of course none of you have to truly care though which is understandable and can admit I am foolish.

But if you insist that I go to >>>/leftyb/ I can do so, at least consider the idea. We don't have to force it of course. Just an idea. Better than the >>>/gulag/ I will tell you that. I shall return with better input on threads.

All will be one.

Hail Hydra.

okey, if we wanted to do this, I don't think picking a random animal and deifying it is the way to go. Kek is the god of chaos and night, he's an image board god, not a fascist one. It's natural that he would be attracted to and appear before some shitposting neets.
Should Holla Forums summon a god it must be one who shares our ideals, or risk summoning noting but wrath.
Shai, could be a candidate. It's a god of destiny, both of the individual and the whole. Could be re-branded as a god of historical materialism. The romans envisioned him/her as a pig with a snake head I believe.

Maybe, as a counter to Holla Forumsyp racism, we should make offerings to Xipe Totec? He know that we're all the same, under the skin.

yes, I like it. Xipe Totec, god of liberation and class warfare.

Holla Forums gave divine interpretation to their fucking smug frog, the "meme" created the religion not the other way around, if you try to make a "god" with no other purpose and history than countering Kek, you'll end up as something as stupid and quickly forgotten as /x/ attempt at "stopping" ebola chan.

Ohh Xipe Totec looks to me like a good candidate.

A god of birth-death-rebirth. Agriculture, and Liberation of seasons. Perfect man in my opinion. I shall look more into this and see about what offerings we can do!

I want to have that poster on my wall

Nice thread subject, are we listing things that are mutually exclusive? Let me try.

How about "Intelligence and Holla Forums" or "Critical thought and Holla Forums?"

Actual Holla Forums here.

If your simple existence was not enough of a joke.

You go and pull something like this.

To stay on topic here is your false god you cant worship to make your cummunist dreams come true

I like to shitpost here but you don't have to be mean about. I have a bit of sympathy for their twilight existence in this age.. I want real leftists to feel our vengeance, pussy cuck sjws are too easy

Kek was a bourgeois plot to defame xipe totec tbh

Literally this thread.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fefe

I like it. The best way of worshipping him, because he's an Aztec god, would be sacrificing bourgies and fascists. Blood for Xipe Totec!

Well I managed to do one thing I wanted to accomplish with this post is getting Holla Forums mad. Tehehe no need to be so angry Nazi, soon we will sacrifice you to Xipe Totec and he will be pleased with the offering!

Hegelian sorcery is the only answer

the night drinker will feast on your flayed skin, and you will gaze eternally in to the red smoking mirror.
nothing personel.

At least, this one has some meme history, why not doing that? The mortal ascending to godhood via dialectics?

Hail r'kka, horse-headed god of brutality and defecation!

Let's not try and just be a left wing version of Holla Forums. How's that sound? If we try to use memes as a way of promoting class consciousness among autistic internet dwellers, the only way it could be done is to poke the most obvious and difficult to plug up holes in capitalist theories, and redirect them to non-scary sources of educative left wing information.

Calm down, no need to get too serious. Yes I understand, I honestly brought this up as some light hearted fun and a way to trigger Holla Forumstards. Plus I wanted to see what everyone's opinion of it was.

Together with Xipe Totec will liberate the people from porky and bring rise to a glorious revolution! R'kka is our Tankie, Xipe is the Marxist together the duo gods crush all those in their path!

Hegels was a Wizard beyond our times!

you guys fart out and force the least successful meme attempts of any goddamn board I've seen here. maybe its because you're not as passionate behind you're beliefs and ideologies compared to other communities on Holla Forums. you guys lack creativity as well

kek would not waste any time here. just saying

Ohhh another butthurt naziboi to sacrifice to the Great Xipe Totec! I heard the best way to show thanks to Totec is to skin the person.

Kek's followers will kneel down to the mercy of the Liberator of Man Xipe Totec and Warrior of the Cause. Then we will murder your frog god! Thus make you eat frog legs.

Seriously though I am having too much fun with this comrades. I needed this after a while of being bored to death.

I always waste my time. I just noticed this thread on that stupid "Velocious Threads" thing jimbo put up, and thought I'd put in my two cents.

Sage negated

I'm actually from Holla Forums but ok

wew you've seen through my ebin ruse

So are you implying every board except this is a Holla Forums colony? thats some Holla Forums tier crazy conspiracy theory shit m8mfw you've become the very people you've resented

pol is literally the biggest userbase here, how is that a conspiracy?

copying the white people´s inventions
classic nigger lefty tactics

but I thought MLP was degenerate o_o

We've already got the feminists to fill our quota of spooky bullshit. We don't need even more spooks.

you're getting spooked by the spook of spooks, rookie mistake fam.

Oh C'mon Annon don't be like that man. Can't we have some fun around here without calling it spooks. Its not like we are trying to make a legit religion.

What is White? Who is white? Why do you believe those people are white? What if I told you that the concept of race was a way to cateoragize people based on different pigments. That those who take it seriously are spooked beyond belief.

Holla Forums can trace a swastika frog back 8,000 years. They can literally map the progression of pepe through the rise and fall of multiple civilizations. And you are trying to make a golden calf.

the Flayed one is displeased with you. You shall be flayed on the alter of our god the mighty Xipe Totec. With your blood and skin we shall liberate those who are enslaved.

pottery

If you consider Aztecs as Niggers. Which I don't know why you would be not my problem. Since anything remotely tan is nigger tier to Holla Forumsacks.

This

Kek looks like shit, overcomplicated sparkledog god

The only reason the golden calf wasn't successful, was Mosses destroyed it and killed it's followers.

Can we have something like the Maya god of the end? Posadism and so on?

Seriusly though, I vote Nyarlathotep. Knowledge and Chaos for all the proletariat!

After all, doesn't pol want order?

Stop coping Holla Forums, do your own thing.

Like the glasses man, that was a good one.

So the only reason it wasn't successful is because it failed? Leftypol in a nutshell.

this meme needs to die
\

It's all just factions on this site. Instead of anonymity people just identify with whatever board they like most.

Has leftypol been destroyed? I think not…

In fact.. I think it's growing stronger than ever.

Is Leftypol the mighty Hydra? because if is so then we should be careful. We cannot get too big other wise we will be burned.

Aside from me larping so hard, yes I took the idea of meme magicks from Holla Forums and yes I feel that they will be butthurt but I don't care. I will create my own idea for this giving thoughts.

pure cancer

Kek is also more commonly known as kuk.The male form is a frog and the female Keket is a snake. Kuk is the darkness so the counter to that is Ra, the bringer of light. Kuk is a minor god in comparison to Ra.