Hidden kino

I want to recommend you a kino movie, Gods of Egypt. As always, ignore the trash critic scores, they're mad as fuck because this movie didn't portray most of the characters as dark skinned and because they were white. If you like the ancient aliens religion and cool fights, watch this shit. Also wanna recommend Ex Machina and Shot Caller, because those were also fucking great. The Warcraft movie was also great, seriously watch that if you liked Lotr.

Please recommend other recent good stuff that you really haven't seen people talk about it, or that retarded sanfran critics hate to death because it's either not too deep 4 you or it has too many whites in it. Just some new stuff I can watch that it's unpopular for bullshit reasons but it's actually great, or popular stuff too that's hated but good.

I'm going to check out Warcraft because of this. I swear if you're Jewing me out of my time, OP…

I am only saying this as someone who played Warcraft for a few days and just wanted to see if the movie is any good. I saw the retarded < 30 critic scores but user scores that are much much higher, and I figured there's something stinky in here. And you have no fucking idea how great the movie is, how many great fighting scenes, twists, values of honor or greed, and good CGI it has. It turns out that as always, the critics hated it because it's a videogame adaptation, also probably because not enough niggers.

Just watch it, it's 2 hours of constant action. You'll enjoy it if you like manly/adventure movies. I'd post some scenes I liked but I don't wanna give spoilers. Also, NEVER trust critics.

The orcs were the nigger's and that was all wrapped up in noble savage horseshit.

You really can't imply that the orcs were supposed to be niggers. As I said, I don't wanna give spoilers, but I suppose it's not that far into the story. Gul'dan fucked up the orc world with the Fel magic because he was a power-hungry orc and orcs had nothing left to hunt, their lands became deserted. So how is this an analogy to real life blacks? If it was, it must've been a corrupted black guy who fucked up africa and not dem evil whiteys. So what you imply makes no sense. If you watch the movie, you see that they managed to write orcs pretty well.

Also, some stuff happens later in the movie that explains why the portal was really created which I won't spoil.

Everyone knows about the burning legion and for fuck sake they fucked up their world and moved on like locusts. Nigger hordes invading astaroth because they couldn't have the common decency to die where they fucked up.

retarded movie made by literal nazis white washing the history of the greatest black civilization that ever existed. oyu must be the same poltard that recommend movies from that antisemitic bigot mel gibson

In the movie, their world was fucked because Gul'dan used the Fel. That is the reason for their fucked up world. So yes, being simple minded, they started fucking up the human world. Dunno why the orc world is shit in the game but the movie explanation is reasonable and doesn't imply niggers.

Everybody knows that the ancient egyptians, the jews, the chinese, the romans, and the european rulers were BLACK. White bois are so mad!

I saw it in cinemas because a retard friend dragged me there.
It's pure garbage. low quality everything, even effects were bad.

Niggers like behavior fucking shit up and then moving on without accepting responsibility and not trying to fix it.

Well, whatever. I really liked it. At least some guy here who likes gods and adventure movies will like it, I hope, so maybe my post was not in vain. I don't know why you hated the effects though.

Sure, but in the movie the main orc characters were reminiscing hunting animals in greener plains and a better world before Gul'dan used that magic. You don't like this for some reason, alright, but what the hell would you write to make orcs not seem completely brain dead barbarians but also go at war with humans? I think they had a good backstory.

Maybe as an adventure movie you can call it ok. But the effects could have been used better.
The great evil being a copy-pasted Dune worm didn't help much.

You didn't enjoy Horus and Bek as characters? The portrayal of all the other gods or concepts from the ancient egyptian religion? And all the scenes of what a "paradise" Egypt was, or the skimpy outfits on females? Lighten up man. I don't know how you could have not liked the Seth vs Horus scenes, the Anubis scenes, Ra fighting apophis, etc. It's just a really good movie that doesn't try hard to be pretentious.

I watched it with a pleb and by the end I could tolerate it, but the pleb hated it more than me by then.
It's the type of movie that you need to shut off your brain to enjoy.
That's not a good thing.

Why are you saying that you need to shut your brain to enjoy? It doesn't try to me a mystery/thriller movie. It's a fantasy/adventure movie. So why would you expect it to be some deep movie? I'm just saying, you had wrong expectations.

It's a clusterfuck of shat on egyptian themes.

It's called imagination and fantasy. If this was very historically accurate, it wouldn't make for a good movie. Honestly, you are just pretentious. I don't wanna continue talking to you. If anyone else wants to recommend something good, that'd be great.

That is not an argument if the movie is bad. We have thousands of movies that have imagination and fantasy in them, but most of them are trash.
This one is among the trash.

It doesn't have a single strong side to it. Can you even explain what is good about it ?

Dude, I don't fucking give a shit about continuing this discussing. You can call it shit all day, I have better things to do. I think it's a great movie (if you're not pretentious and looking for some deeper meaning in all movies) and I want other people with my tastes to recommend me something similar because I'm tired of hollywood liberal propaganda and superhero shit. That's it.

You are a pleb. I bet you thought the golem at the end of warcraft looked good.

You're still trying to waste my fucking time and validate your superiority because you'd prefer pretentious movies with hidden messages in them rather than action/fantasy-heavy movies that exist for the sake of entertaining. After I said that I don't wanna discuss anything with you, you still want to fucking debate and make 1000 autistic replies until we both get mad as fuck and waste all of our day. Good for you buddy, but this is the last response I'll give you. As I said, I'd rather do anything else than talk with some retard who writes 10 lines of greentext and calls everything "shit, meh" and "bad." No one gives a shit about what you think.

I want to hear you, but I can't trust the recommendation of someone who like Ex Machina

Not liking the ending and the brogrammer. More fun for me.

kinos disguised as movies thread??

I forgot my memetext on the first sentence, you get the point

This isn't a thriller.

It's capeshit but better. The gods are dicks and the humans are basically their slaves. I like the bants, the actors have good chemistry, and I think while the effects are bad in some areas they are generally used well enough to emphasis the power of the gods. Visually it is very interesting and it's just nice seeing a big budget movie that isn't all dark and muted earth tones.

The plot isn't bad or good, just a generic revenge/save the girl and world plot. Also the girl just happens to be attractive (extremely) for a change which is a rarity in Hollywood these days.

Gerard Butler is great in this movie, he's at his best when he's hamming it up and so is Jamie Lannister.

Warcraft movie is surprisingly decent.

The main female lead is pretty q.t.

Hardcore Henry is one of the best action movies ever made. It has great writing, variety in action scenes, music, pacing, and a cheesy but clever plot twist that ties it all together. The "why don't you just play a first person shooter" argument that everyone uses against it is retarded because its best elements are things you can't really do in a videogame, it's simply a great movie that happens to be in first person rather than a movie whose greatness comes from being in first person.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said. Joke aside Gods of Egypt was pretty entertaining and SJWs were up in arms so it can't be that bad. Warcraft was also enjoyable.

I'll give these two a watch guys, thanks. I also wanna recommend another "hidden" kino, Dracula Untold. The butthurt scores exist this time because it shits all over turks. If you've heard of Vlad the Impaler, like war movies, and don't like turks, this is for you.

I'm reporting back in. I ended up watch Warcraft last night. I actually did end up enjoying it. It wasn't exactly a masterpiece and the CGI wasn't great but it was a fun movie. 7/10, would recommend for some mindless fun.

So the jews are saying movies that don't push their WE WUZ or feminist or gay agenda or all of the above are bad and give them bad mainstream reviews? Are they poisoning user reviews as well?

Glad you liked it, man. Told ya, the critics were 100% gay to give it a sub 30 score.

Call it jews, politicians, pretentious reviewers who have no passion for their job, but the answer is totally yes.

The shit user reviews are written by pussisied/pretentious people. The general population is becoming full of beta males who despise masculinity or anything that might offend someone, so they will call movies like the ones I recommended "brainless and full of action, turn your brain off!".

yep. far better than op's turd

t. edgyptian