Bees are Dying

snopes.com/zika-spraying-kills-millions-of-bees/

so what will you do when the bees die out? I have a feeling I know what the capitalists will do, since this will solved the underestimation problem, by making food rare than it needs to be.

We need to sieze the bees of production…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Kxh5HhY4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvB2pjY-R0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varroa_destructor)
singularityhub.com/2014/08/06/robotic-bees-designed-to-pollinate-crops-making-significant-strides/
youtube.com/watch?v=m0dzIvHvmOs
theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2012/may/20/thepeople-investigative-journalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be dead, probably

bump

Seize the means of pollination

Bees should unionise.

Mine aren't!
I have to go check on them at some point though…

GREECE WILL LIVE YOU FAGGOTS!

Wait till all your bees are dead and only balkan bees remain.. WE SHALL THEN RULE THE WORLD!!!

Posadism - Beeism!

My sister raises bees and she's pissed about this.

afaik In most of Europe this isn't a problem due to stricter controls over pesticide, evolved plant, fertilizers

Send in the africanized bees.

My uncle used to run a bee farm. Had like 2000 hives.

Genetic engineering has absolutely nothing to do with this.

I see like maybe 5-10 honey bees a day. They always seem very confused. They dont fly to flowers or anything like that.. They just kind of fly towards houses like front or back porches. And they just kind of fly up to me and my friends in a confused fashion, like they are flying blind almost. One of my friends is afraid of bees and freaked otu and accidentally bumped one of them. The thing fell out of the air and just died and she barely touched it. They sure do all seem very ill.

Not directly, no. But the GM package pretty much means Monstanto, a company that lobbies for all its products (of which only a portion is GM) to be available worldwide. You won't get much appreciation for GMs as long as the spearheading company is the same that produced Agent Orange for instance.

yet Mao was a toootal nutcase for his "Four Pests" campaign

As am tired of saying to every amerifag leftist, it's not about GM, it's about the pesticides that GM are made to resist.

The plant resists. The Bee doesn't. And no corporation would ever care, as long as PROFIT TODAY!

Raising bees means free honey. Also, their cute compared to wasps.

I honestly want to force-feed them money.

I'm thinking about getting a beehive this year. Going to cost some money, but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Is there scientific proof for this?

I don't fucking understand this shit. Couldn't they chemically analyze dead bees for pathogens?

Also, my own understanding is the bees aren't dropping dead like an insect that is poisoned. I've read the entire colony just takes a collective shit and their entire society collapses because their behavior changes and then the queen dies.

Fucking neets

Will keep honeybees in my garden and breed new queens.

You get to do this. Looks like fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Kxh5HhY4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvB2pjY-R0

TF owning his means of production here. Or you could jokinly say he's a filthy capitalist that is stealing the bees surplus value.

Colony collapse disorder is not actually pinned down to just pesticides, it is a mix of issues (some of which are man-made) some causes are a lack of genetic diversity due to selective breeding within bees by bee colonists, pesticides and various diseases.

However these are just small issues, the biggest one is something called the Varroa destructor (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varroa_destructor) which causes 85% of cases and spreads quickly. This is something research needs to be done in so we can control the Varroa Destructor before it is too late.

Who cares about some stupid bees? Robots can pollinate better and more efficiently than they can anyway.

singularityhub.com/2014/08/06/robotic-bees-designed-to-pollinate-crops-making-significant-strides/

Is this the future?

long has the brotherhood of robots spoke of the coming conflict with man

europe tried to outlaw some of the monsanto poisons that are killing bees but germany blocked it.

well, it was nice knowing you all.

Celebrate. I fucking hate those buzzing little bastards.

I wish I could strangle the faggot who genetically engineered those things. What the fuck was he trying to accomplish?

are there any stores where you can buy monsanto poison?
i wonder if we can distribute some information to get store owners to stop working with monsanto, or warehouse owners, or whoever stockpiles that shit for local distribution.
and if they refuse, trash the place.

btw haiti just rejected 500 tons of peanuts:
www.foodsafetynews.com/2010/06/haitian-farmers-burn-monsanto-hybrid-seeds/

got this initially from al jazeera but they removed all mention of monsanto from the article which led to some really confusing news, but it was pretty obvious what was going on so i did a quick search.

hm, it seems the articles linking the peanuts to monsanto are gone now.
anyway, here are some quotes:

we shouldn't let one corporation fuck up the food industry. the food industry is fucked up enough already.
also i like honey, flowers and trees.

bump

REMEMBER THE BEE-MILLIONS, HUMANS

Better honey. He got worse honey and really fucking angry bees

Butterflies, mosquitoes, and countless other bugs are also pollinators.

"When bees die out we eon't be able to eat fruits" argument is kind of dumb, but the honey products will obviously be hyper-rare I suppose.

Let them eat HFCS

great, i'll check back in a million years then.

Reminder that if you are anti-GMO foods you're actually a reactionary, get your shit together and stop listening to Jill fucking Stein

GM is just a tool.
Adding vitamin A to rice, sure.
Americunt/Monsanto DRM food, GTFO.

you guys know the video of the monsanto lobbyist who was offered a drink of perfectly safe glyphosate?
youtube.com/watch?v=m0dzIvHvmOs

to any monsanto shill who sees this:
this is how your company proves that something doesn't cause cancer:
make infinite studies, only publish those without correlation.
theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2012/may/20/thepeople-investigative-journalism

When the fuck did I mention evolution?

well obviously you aren't talking about existing insects because then capitalists wouldn't pay beekeepers to drive the surviving colonies around from field to field so they can pollinate it.

Is that how Seinfeld got the idea for bee movie?

They'll be the bee equivalent of the black panther party.