Tfw vegan eurocucks will never know the taste of a texas steak sandwich while watching kino

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=mNq7izvDUQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texans will never forget the taste of Mexican dick.

BTFO

Enjoy your cholesterol and cardiac arrest amerifaty.
Stuff yourself with more junk food, meanwhile we europeans eat only the best tasties and healthiest halah food of top quality .

You eat fucking cabbage soup or some faggy French dish.

Fucking disgusting. You eat Muslim food and enjoy it. Does your wife enjoy the kebab?

How plebian you can get?
Who the fuck doesnt enjoy kebab?

Anybody who has sense of smell.

Not a yuro but kebab smells like fried meat
Unless you mean lamb, which either way smells interesting independently of who makes it, and even mountain beef smells just as nasty

You dont like the smell of fresh sauce, tasty lamb meat and vegetables all rolled into fresh bread?

Holy shit, you organic fags fell for the dumbest meme. I hope you enjoyed eating some Mexican farmer's fecal bacteria.

I hope you enjoy mass produced trash, like eggs shit out from chickens that never seen sunlight in their lives and are stuffed with steroids everyday

why do you think this fags spend all day talking about their shitty diet online?

because they are miserable as fuck

LMAO

Why would that matter?

Protein is good for you, helps facilitate muscle growth and testosterone. Might explain why European "men" are in their current effete state.

Congratulations, you stated the obvious, whats the next step in your masterplan?

Because sick livestock will make bad food
Everything in bad quantities is bad for you, not to mention that i prefer natural proteins then ones coming from steroids

All food comes from a "fresh source", dumbass. They're ripping off you dumb commies who fell for the "capitalist food" meme.

No wonder you guys are getting cancer all the time

I guess you have a point

i dont think i would eat that even if you paid me to. i can only imagine the amount of hormones and chemical bullshit in it.

enjoy your slow HFPS and Soy neutering americuck.

Really makes you think.

oh boy, a bunch of delicious meals that contribute almost nothing to your body's nutritional demands

Watch the vid.
hooktube.com/watch?v=mNq7izvDUQY

yeah, enjoy your shitty chemical processed "meat" of yours

why limit yourself?

Why not kill youself?

What if the child consent tho?

Children are only slightly more self-aware than dogs, are you going to tell me that the dog consented to licking peanut butter of your nuts next?

Do you have any proofs proving that he doesnt?

unlimit yourself m8. life isnt some true or false test.
you really are clueless about what being a cunnysseur is all about huh?

some that are alive, have chosen death.
some who embrace death as they choose life.

i feel sorta bad for guys who let their lack of self esteem drive them to that shit. But any contact is better than none i guess.

It's about one of two things imo
1. Emotional cripples who can only conceive of sex with a physically and mentally immature partner incapable of judging them or
2. Victims of child sexual abuse recapitulating their trauma in their adult life

It's a sickness that unfortunately (((hollywood))) is promoting more frequently with the likes of IT and stranger things while the (((MSM))) continues with muh russia to deflect from the podesta emails and their blatant admissions of child abuse. Expecting it to start raining for 40 days and nights anytime now.

lmao i bet you don't even know how to prep the bull

You are a real dumbass.

le rationalist centrist(tm) strikes again

3. emotionally crippled victims of sexual abuse who just want to talk and interact with someone's pure emotions and wants, not tainted by the passage of time, obligation - no games, just love and affection.

they are too young for sex. but that's fine because thats not my goal.

i've only ever seen the centralist meme of "both sides are dumb"
i'm advocating enjoying both rather than trying to claim a single sided superiority. getting needlessly upset over 1 choice like food women or media doesnt strike me as a superior platform to act from.

hes a le radical centrist who instead of choosing no side chooses all sides at once

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/suicide/

dude sauce ffs

the mistake was ever fapping to bible black and la blue girl. from there.. it's inevitable.

I can make my own steak sandwich with good non-hormone ladden beef mt. man tits.