How popular are Nazis and Facists at your place?

pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wsE0Nv4qzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me only people that come close to fascism are Chetniks, in Serbia. They are pretty much monarchist LARPers and clerical facists. I rarely see typical neo-nazi skinheads here.

All of the fascist groups on the East coast of the US are actually just super edgy hiking clubs who aren't sure what they believe in.

lol nazis should take a hike
*ba dum tss*

I live in America and everyone here loves cops. It's disgusting.

cop culture is not fascism tho, it's just loving authority

Using fascist as a pejorative just cheapens the word.

Large Neo-Nazi group where I used to live.
However, Friend and I used to go on Nazi-Beating runs with bats and hammers in the mid-west.

Miss the good Ol' days.
A good Nazi is a Dead Nazi

One of my best friends is a capitalist that hopes to work for Goldman Sachs one day. He might be a secret fascist as well.

I live in North Texas, and pretty much everyone here is either a neo-con or neo-lib.

sounds awful tbh
at least here in ex-yugoslavia you can still find communists

It was illegal to speak german in my town for 20 years following WW2. Its mostly Clinton liberals and moderates here, but we do have a shit load of retired railroad workers obsessed with oldschool leftism. No nazis thankfully.

Everyone to the right of me is literally a fascist.

In Slovenia we have an edgy high-school movement that got really boosted with the alt-right talking points.
The serious issue were the refugees, the whole country went berserk on it. No significant gains for the far-right due to that, just significant loss for the left parties who got so scared of bad ratings they forgot their principles.

My place is all conservative monarchists who don't know the difference between communism and fascism.

they are cralwing all over the place
just look at these fucktards here
youtube.com/watch?v=_wsE0Nv4qzw

I'd say Greece has.. 0.5% actual nazis and 5% fascists.

This is too true. I'm much more fascist by comparison to everyone around me.

Mostly online because they'd be laughed at and ridiculed in public

Ever get caught by the pigs?

the place I live in is pretty liberal, but no strong leaning in any direction.

second post best post

how edgy of you

>presumably means american midwest
I don't believe you. You'd be shot.

I've been hearing people call each other cuck at the local bar while saying "fuck niggers and jews". His friend ended getting kicked out later, tho.
Other than that one incident, I dont see any indication they exist.

i don't live in a white country, so that kind of stff doesn't exist.
there are few nationalists here and there, but nobody calling for a genocide or mass deportation because someone look different

we have some here in the netherlands but they don't do anything except organized protests from behind the safety of the police. if they ever happen to find themselves out in the open without protection they get beat up by mobs of activists.

luckily i live next to a muslim ghetto (not a dirty one and no crime either, all is good except no shop sells alcohol) and lots of foreigners live all around the area so nazis can't beat people up without risking repercussions but generally speaking they are quite popular in germany and getting stronger by the day.

antifascists in my area have the upper hand but nazis are still popular enough to be able to patrol the area and chill at the river where mostly muslims bathe and tell them to sit down elsewhere when they settle inside their field of view (which due to their location isn't that large).

i wouldn't want it to turn into a war though so i'm not gonna take the initiative in fighting them until i hear about them getting physical.

How big is Golden Dawn?

Well the Britain First facebook page has over 1 million likes and I saw a group of EDL supporters got buy on motorbikes the other day so unfortunately the far right is quite popular. How many are actual outright facists and Nazis I don't know but I'd think they'd be a few among them. I live in the southeast of the UK.

Literally never met one in real life, not someone that identifies themself openly as such. I met a couple of weirdos when I was at university that said Holla Forumseqsue things sometimes, but they were too embarassed and socially awkward to ever frankly out themselves as Nazis. They were the kind of lank, greasy losers you'd expect.

what the fuck

Lurking to get that brown pussy they secretly crave so much.

sorry, more like
like what the actual fuck? is this a thing or am i being baited?

I could see it if they where homeless. Europe is a strange place after all.

A bunch of paramilitary nationalist peeps that have no other party to vote for other than GD

For all practical purposes they are non-existing in Finland, but proto-fascist populists seem to be on the rise(or then they just seem to turn even more into hardliners these days).

Nazi's have tried to hold marches in my area twice over the last twelve months the first time there was probably less than a dozen of them, the second time maybe about forty all together. Both times they were out of towners from all over the country and both times they got their shit pushed in while thousands of people laughed at them.

t.scouser

idk why there aren't more germans, i guess they instead go to a paid swimming pool or nudist community, both of which are nearby where they aren't surrounded by dirty terrorists.

There is some Nazi group but they pretty much are hated by everyone, when they came to a TPPA protest everyone basically told them to fuck off. I knew a few people who said Holla Forumsesque shit and had a obsession for Jewish people and always did Jewish jokes, giving away that he is probably a Holla Forumsack. He was socially retarded anyway.