Thoughts on le goofy man?

thoughts on le goofy man?

Everything wrong with cumskins

this

He was the best part of This is the End

Vice Principals is really good, which means it will probably be cancelled and replaced with a Lena Dumbham project.

that must be an old picture, because Tim Curry looks like shit nowadays

Eastbound and Down was better.

He was the only good part of Pineapple Express too.

KENNY F'N POWERS

That's enough for me to like him, he's good playing a douche.

I bet his reddit account has lots of karma.

Go back to le goofy reddit.

But, since you asked, if he was a white guy, he wouldn't have a chance in hell of actually being famous.

I love Jews

at least he isn't jewish

Hard to like at first, but once you do there's no going back. I just hopes he stays away from his gay jewboy pothead buttbuddies. This is the End, Your Highness and whatever else he has done with Franco and Rogen have held him back imo.

This is the end is the only funny thing they did as a group but he should do his own thing

This. He was also the best part of Hot Rod.

He looks like Tim Curry's son, who he's forever disappointed in.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I doubt he has any Jewish ancestry, probably just says that to get work. Considering Jews weren’t allowed in England or the U.S., at the time his ancestors would’ve came here.

He tries to hard to be the country conservative badass hill Billy type but really he's just a city folk liberal.

How else is he going to get work? If he actually was his character 24/7, he would be his character and not a successful actor, if that makes sense.

dont talk to yourself, it's creepy

Tim Curry's a fag

I remember this fag appearing in a videogame wearing a beakman wig.

I liked him in Tropic Thunder and Drillbit Taylor.

Unlike most things in life, the Canadian version of him is much funnier.

Wasn't him

Yes, it was.

KIKE 101
Boring.

What?

I like his act on that film with a Moot looking fag delivering pizzas. I didn't recognize his voice on Chozen

Guy Fieri + McBrigde

They only made 18 episodes, so season 2 is the last season.

Danny and the guys that made Eastbound and Vice Principals are already working on their third HBO show.

I got his mom deep throating