Mexican Official Threatens To Combat President Trump By "Unleashing Drug Cartels

There will be war in the streets, or at least there could be.

The strong armed tactics against Mexico are not making officials happy south of the border.

Now, with an executive order facilitating the deportation of illegal immigrants – and especially those who have committed criminal offenses – as well as building a wall on the border, President Trump has many Mexicans up in arms.

Jorge Castañeda Gutman, former Secretary of Foreign Affairs in Mexico, took things a step further during an interview on CNN with Fareed Zakaria when he suggested that Mexico’s previous cooperation with the U.S. in curbing the flow of drugs and illegal immigrants could end.

Instead, the cartels could be essentially unleashed upon the U.S. – retribution for tough policies on Mexico and other immigrant-producing countries in the Latin American world.

These astonishing words could open up an economic gang war against the U.S. – very irresponsible words that reveal just how connected Mexico’s leadership is with the violent drug cartels who operate from their territories:

Mexico has a lot of negotiating chips in this matter, Fareed, but it also has measures we could take in other areas. For example, the drugs that come through Mexico from South America, or the drugs that are produced here in Mexico all go to the United States. This is not our problem. We have been cooperating with the United States for many years on these issues because they’ve asked us to and because we have a friendly, trustful relationship. If that relationship disappears, the reasons for cooperation also disappear.

The implications are astoundingly clear – Mexico would consider exporting chaos and violence into the United States as a form of payback for immigration restrictions and controls against the instability that the southern border has brought to the country for decades.

Out of bitterness or desperation, or a mix of both, Mexico’s finest would apparently weaponize their most brutal elements and deliberately send them North to sow chaos – only proving the reasons for controlling the border and reigning in the deterioration of the U.S. standard of living that has been going on for such a long time now.

Though no one would win, things could get pretty ugly…

Drug cartels and Mexican gangs have killed an estimated 40,000 people over the past decade in Mexico alone, as well as plenty of people on the U.S. side as well. Beheadings, etc. have gripped headlines and terrified the population.

The collusion of the Mexican government has worsened the problem, and the largest issues continue to explode. Why exactly shouldn’t President Trump attempt to stop this insane violence and deadly trafficking?

Here’s the full interview:

youtu.be/hoZEGd6lrxI

archive.fo/AcVQX

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostrecon.wikia.com/wiki/Mexican_Civil_War
ghostrecon.wikia.com/wiki/XM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
twitter.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let them try it. They'll become a new US territory.

People really are underestimating the power Trump has

Mexican American War 2! Can't wait!

They don't think this through very well, no foresight. Sad!

ayyyyy lmao amigo.

Since when does the Mexican government have the cartels under control?

Can we meme it, the death fields of Mexico?

Oh shit, he does not know does he? Those cartels are supplied by the CIA and associates. They would more likely go loose on Mexico than their customers and suppliers the USA.

It's the other way around. This is basically the cartels using their puppets (politicians) to send a warning against Trump. The wall and his stance on immigration endanger their "industry"

Sounds like we've got a new protectorate!
Bravo!

Your dubs say yes, brother. S H A D I L A Y

Son, we don't mind your contributions to the board, but stay off the drugs.

This sounds like a John Carpenter movie. Escape from Guadelajara.

How is this supposed to hurt Trump?

Cartels would be fucked if they decided to wage war. The ME is not nearly as close as Mexico, yet we've been droning the ME into oblivion for a decade now.

This is really pissing me off, what kind of world do these lunatic beaners live in?? How the hell can you threaten another country like this? What kind of a motherfucking power is backing them, that they make these brazen comments? These fuckers are basically declaring a war on the US, every goddamn beaner that crosses the border illegaly has to be shot from now on.

Threatening to send drug cartels because a wall is being built to prevent drug cartels coming into America. This is somehow not an admittance that Mexican is in league with the cartels. Just seems like they've made the case for Trumps wall for him.

I'm not really sure what they hope this move would accomplish.
gg cartels no re

This would be good. We want conflict with Mexico. We want to crush Mexico like an insect. We want Mexicans to be hated and demonized. We want people to want the wall. We want more justification for deporting them.

Do your worst, Mexico, give us more reason to return the favor.

If they could think we wouldn't need the wall.

I think you're forgetting who's Leaf of State.

I can feel a second zimmerman telegram coming on.

spic just admitted messihole government = drug cartel.

does this mean we get to send them back in bodybags?

I refer you to

Good. We need a civil war

lel, good point.

What a bunch of hot heads.

This. Literally all it would take is an EO declaring cartels terrorist organizations to hunt them down in every corner of the globe with every fancy killing machine ever developed. We could exterminate the cartels in a matter of weeks.

I know that the Head Faggot in Charge of Canadian Parliament is too much of a bitch to declare war on a trade partner worth 1 billion in daily trade.

Canada is run by merchants.

All Trump has to do is say he will consider this an act of war, and the mexican pussies will IMMEDIATELY capitulate and forget they ever said anything.
Never forget spics are ALWAYS all bark and no bite against anyone that can put up a fight

"Unleashed"? When were they ever under control?

Oh man not even 20 days in and so many happenings brewing. Can't wait to see it all play out.

Trump actually has precedent to invade a country to do just that. Afghanastan 2: Electric Beaner Goo

BULLSHIT.

I live in Central America. You go to any city park, you'll find old used and broken needles from when the heroin users got together the previous night. There's a city half an hour from me that's famous for being a place where weed and coke dealers will openly offer to sell to you in the middle of the day. The police tolerate it to a degree because a lot of tourists - many of them from other Latin American countries - go there and spend money on souvenirs and food, in addition to the eightball or couple grams of weed they pick up.

There are plenty of the drugs from Latin America that stay in Latin America because Latin Americans want them. This idea that beaners are all good pious Catholics who care about their family is a total fabrication by the Jewish media. It's a lie.

This. The only reason the cartels exist at all is because they are allowed to by the US gov.

This needs to finally happen. If they won't solve the problem, our people can.

I told you we should've just fucking annexed Mexico the last time we went to war with them. Why in the fuck did we give them back their land and pay them for the fucking trouble, god damn it

Go for it.

We'll unleash the Marines.

Why not let the Cartels behead people for trump's entire 1st term to cement the fact that we need a strong border?

We can mop up during trump's 2nd term.

I thought you needed an official declaration of war from Congress to invade a country.

Good, this will essentially redpill the entire nation, causing every white man and woman to finally wake up to the reality of race and the danger that shitskins pose to civilization. The sooner we do this the better.

Jesus is the one supplying the drugs. And Jose, Juan, Miguel…

meaning, kikes did it, in case you were wondering.

Executive branch has been breaking that for longer than I've been alive, the jew nigger puppet did it in overdrive, broke the record.

No, we don't need to see innocent whites in the southern states get butchered to prove the point. Remember the little girl who got raped and chopped up by illegals and fed to crocodiles? There was no national outrage because the media kikes wouldn't report on it. Forget pandering to the left. We're right, we know we're right, we president naow. Just do what has to be done, and drag the leftards kicking and screaming into the new age.

Not a chance, the jew indoctrinated self hating Whites will not turn to reason.

FROM THE HALLS OF MONTEZUMA…

We declared war on Afghanistan and Iraq. Though drone strikes and CIA ops on Libya and Syria aren't "wars" necessarily in the sense of troops going down in large numbers to force the country to surrender.

Nope. War has not been declared since WWII.

The question I think is "who controls who?"

They will be seen as both cowards and traitors, and stripped of their power to do anything other than protest.

FUCK OFF COMMON CUCK!

Nope. That probably got memory holed by the merchant media network.

So Trump could just blow up half of mexico with drones and Congress wouldn't be able to do a thing about it?

Oh ok, looking on jewpedia it references it as "extended military combat." Wew.

He wouldn’t be able to legally do it, no.

Not exactly, but he could strike 'terrorists' in Mexico. :^)

>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
PICK ANY THREE, FAGGOT!

some of cartels are marxist organizations. i remember a video of one of the leaders of the knights templar cartel, while he was talking he had a portrait of che guevara framed behind him. these cartels could arm and galvanize the mexicans to resist by forming marxist guerrilla cells. mexico also isnt all desert like the middle east. the topography and geography/climate will make it much more difficult to find and kill the enemy. then take into consideration what the mexicans already in america can do. enough sabotage to shut down the states where they are numbered highly.

What do you think the nigger, bush, clinton, bush, carter, .. have done? It's not a matter of them being able to do anything it's that they won't, like they always haven't.

So if he were to declare cartels a terrorist group, he could blow up half of mexico with drones claiming he's hitting terrorists and national security threats, and congress wouldn't be able to do a thing about it?

I can picture the Baja peninsula becoming one giant jewish retirement home in this scenario.

basically, yes
Though there'd probably be a lot more political blowback than there's been from cratering the middle east.

Are you some sort of DNC operative or something?

Not just the CIA. Those cartels are also armed by the Chinese.

Legally, no but when have recent Presidents cared about that. That said, they're good reasons that a actual war could be declared against the cartels. Cartels are basically part of the Mexican government, made up of military and ex-military spics. They repeatedly push in US territory and attack civilians.

Fuck, let the niggers stay in occupied mexico. It would be funny to see the reaction of the locals when a horde of dindus start a ghetto in the middle of their neighbourhoods.

I think the whole statehood thing would involve a fuckton of leftist removal. Those who don't live in the cities need to prove they're up to American standards.

Are you implying a republican congress would stop a republican president from flattening a bunch of taco nigger drug dealers?

Roaches, roaches everywhere.

Smart idea.

Wouldn't the fed just kill them if they became a serious problem?
They use to do that shit with commies when they were actually trying to start a revolution.

This is a typical cuck attitude right here. I bet you say the same about rapefuges flooding europe because the more violence that they unleash then the more redpilled europeans will become.

Beaner don't fear the Reaper…

In fairness, that's not exactly untrue.

it would be a deceleration of war on mexico's part. so, yeah.

You could not exterminate a bunch of bearded boyfuckers in 13 years, how can you hope to defeat well-armed and well-equipped cartels that have eyes and ears in every nook and cranny of the country?
I appreciate the idea of loading all spics on leaky barges and letting them off into the Pacific, but get real here - with all its fancy tech and million-dollar weapons, U.S. sucks absolute dick when it comes to guerrila warfare.

Are they concerned that these people will also directly damage mexico? Are they concerned that if it gets bad enough the us might just shoot any wetbacks on sight?

Act of war.

Arabs hide in caves, makes it harder for drones to find them. Spics lounge around drinking by their pools and shitty cars. The US could take out half of them before they even notice.

are they really delusional or is it a cry for help?

The answer is clear.
Praise Kek.

The US can't fight guerrillas because of it's restrictive ROE, but now we have a president that advocates torture.

And a defense secretary who wants to loosen ROE restrictions.

By having a President that doesn't believe in "nation building" for primitive shitskin countries. Duh.

I completely forgot about that.

That's a perfect bumper sticker/ billboard ad.

The US can't fight guerrillas because of it's restrictive ROE
Not for long. Trump asked Mattis to modify them so that they still follow international laws, but no more than that.

And yet spicland is full of dense forests plus a fuckton of islands. In case you have forgotten, Mexico is YUGE. Narcos are now producing fucking submarines to smuggle drugs across the border, and their shipyards are so well hidden they can only be found by accident.
A guerrila war against Mexishits would be a tremendous waste of lives and money. Just cut off their air - no immigration, no gibs, no trade, no aid - and watch them eat each other. Mexican economy is extremely dependent on America's, and if trade relations are halted due to hostilities, the country will turn into Venezuela overnight.

Oh no!!! Their fucking cartels may scare little brownies with their torture videos and shit, but they're like a fly on a horses ass compared to our military and police. Go for it. It'll actually give us means to create laws that actually allow police in Southern states to infringe on the rights of all brown people under suspicion of being cartel or linked to them. So we'd have more freedom than ever to root our the illegals and make life hell for brown people down South. Why the fuck do third world sub-humans think they scare us with tribal-tier warfare threats? So fucking primitive. They're the wave to our cliff side. Maybe if they had a million years they'd wear us down a bit.

guerilla warfare only works against conventional warfare. IF we waged total war on them, we could win.

All you have to do is arm a bunch of niggers and tell them there's a price on every spic's right ear and then let them go at it.

Total war requires occupation of land. Okay, let's say we invade the cunts and establish forward bases on their territory. It will be like the Rhodesian Bush War all over again, with every single spiclet spying on our forces for the cartels and bullets flying in from nowhere. What are you going to do, then - napalm every single tree and drone every single source of heat?
And in the improbable case that we win (the country will be devastated, but still unsafe), what next? Annex them? You have just made the dreams of 120 million spics come true, because "we 'Merica now, ese".

We might need an extended 10-year "police action"

Thoughts?

Wouldn't sending what essentially amounts to a paramilitary force to invade America be a declaration of war?

just shoot everyone in country, burn all the cities to ashes, destroy all the roads.

What's with the punctuation?

We are ghost recon advance warfighter now
ghostrecon.wikia.com/wiki/Mexican_Civil_War

ghostrecon.wikia.com/wiki/XM8

Unreadable.

I think that's more grammatically correct

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

Blockade cities and withdraw the front line on the Southern border 100 miles. Once the cities are starved and most pockets of resistance are wiped up launch an offensive from 100 miles inland to reclaim the border. You'll push the ones living on the border right into Mexico. ROE on the offensive is the fire on anything that moves.

And there you go. Like 80% of the non white population is gone just from that. The remaining 20% will either be in hiding, in the process or fleeing and a small portion of them active guerrillas. It'll be a painstaking process to locate and destroy the guerillas but there won't be a whole lot of them.

Those dubs make me happy.

If you have a twitter account ask mr. Castañeda why Mexico have a wall in the southern boundary with Guatemala and why are they so harsh on them?

twitter. com/JorgeGCastaneda

Seriously wish these niggers would try it. IT would be casus belli for war with Mexico.

Nice Jewish fanfic.

Kikes can't predict shit.

Can someone help me understand their thinking here?
Doesnt this confirm exactly what trump was saying, and doesnt this conflict directly with the mexican and left wing (((narrative)))?

This is what always makes me laugh about predictions that china will be the next global superpower. They are uncreative sub-human ant people who's only real military victory in the last 400 years was against themselves in their civil war.
Whites have been been the only people in history capable of sustaining global empires for more then the lifetime of a single ruler.

Try not being a stupid faggot before shitting up the board

It would make building a wall much simpler, though.

They know that Mexico is a parasite on the US and will die if the host rejects it. However, they are confident that their shitty beheading intimidation tactics will work on Trump the way they work in their internal politics. The fact that one signature of his is enough to send Mexico's economy into freefall seems to have eluded them.

Under current year man i think its possible. But you know, with the 10 people that would actually go and do it.

The alternative is to keep things going they way they are going, with white people slowly being replaced by shitskins until it is too late for us to do anything about it. Assuming we haven't reached that point yet, we need a wake-up call to focus people's attention on the full consequences of "tolerance" and "diversity".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only effective way to combat guerilla warfare is genocide. Can't figure out who the fighters are? Slaughter the whole village since they are giving shelter to wanted men.

Butthurt yuropoor detected. FYI "we" weren't trying to "exterminate" anything. ISIS was created, funded and protected by the globalist kike shills in the government. It's not that we couldn't, it's that we didn't want to. Now fuck off out of our God-Emperor threads and put on your burka, hans

In other words, Mexico will do nothing and it will be business as usual.

Nope.
I was talking about the Taliban.

Something tells me he won't care.

This kills the Mexico

Same story, different decade. We supplied them wtih arms and support to counter the Soviets, then they got loose and were used as a patsy for Mossad.

Send them up here, we'll send them back in bodybags.

Christ the Marxists really did a number on the (((social """sciences"""))), how could so many bean counters be so wrong.

WOKE UP THIS MORNING
GOT YOURSELF A GUN

This gives the usa legal authority to invade northern mexico. It is a nation's duty to secure it's borders both ways. If they don't police their shit, we will, and we'll do it with our military. Fuck mexico, we're making room for more Texas!

Why invade? Just rev up Shock & Awe '03 style

A lot of new land for a lot of new expansion and a lot of new jobs for America user.

Monkeys and Octopi usually don't cloud their judgment and instincts with comforting self delusions of asinine tolerance, and misguided altruism.

Mexico is controlled by kikes 100%. All of the top mexishits are half kike or more. The "White blood" in the Caribbean and central America is mostly jew blood. Look up moreno and converso jews escaping Spain. They went to the new world to continue their sick kike rituals away from the watchful eye of the inquisition. That and the new world was considered a dangerous and shitty assignment back then, malaria, yellow fever, violent natives, etc. So if they volunteered, no one was going to stop them.

Note that the blood rituals of the spookier cartels are very close to those in the pizzagate investigation. They are not really a separate thing from the kikes operating here or in Europe. The pizza party is desperate since losing their official power over gubmint goons in most of the US and are looking for a replacement. So we get sanctuary cities/states that the cartels can still operate openly in and the kikes can still snatch kids with either the police (for the White goy) or spic gang bangers (for the brown goy). Remember the ACORN investigation? The ACORN worker said if you want to raise money for Obummer then pimp out illegal alien kids and pass most of the money back to ACORN in exchange for protection from the cops and other gangsters. This why the kikes are going ballistic over deporting the mexishits, it's not just the curtailing of their White genocide plans, it is the immediate sabotage of their supply of cash money, goy blood, and little kid's butts that they are upset about.

We goyim divide ourselves infinitely into nations and groups but the kikes see themselves united in victory over us. As far as the kikes are concerned, they already ruled the whole world and nations are just facades that have outlived their usefulness. This is why you see this (to our eyes) ridiculous squawking from impotent shit holes like mexico or canada. These places could be crushed in an instant if America willed it but the kikes do not understand that Trump is real and they expect him to bow to their ramblings. The kikes can only play a rigged game with cucks like Jeb! and his ilk. Trump totally perplexes the kikes because he is not coming to heel. This hasn't happened since Uncle Wolf and I expect a similar dog piling of all the kike's puppets against the USA.

Leftists operate under the belief that all people are equal. So in their minds "Hm, china has most people in the world. After they will fully develop, they will be stronger than any other country on Earth because more people>less people"

This, Mexico is a yuge hotbed of Satanic Ritual Abuse and trafficking involving both cartels and governments. David McGowan goes into great detail about this in Programmed to Kill.

What the second user posted.
To the third user I can add Korea (before I was born) and Cuba (bay of pigs) when I was 5 Viet Nam my whole childhood until I had to register for the draft and got my lottery number (53).
This has been going on since WWII off the top of my head I can't even name one conflict that has had congressional approval since WW II.
First gulf war? But I don't think so, basically congress used to hold the purse strings over the military, but since their budget is bigger than the next 50 countries combined they don't need no stinking congress to give them monies to go to war.

Are you high?

Sounds like the threat of a declaration of war to me.

This presidency is better than I ever dreamed.

Kinda strains my eyes a bit, try to fix that ration or whatever and lose the second comma and fourth and put a comma where the period is.

That implies that the so-called Mexican government isn't the one on the leash held by those same cartels.

What do you mean by Lottery number? Like the number they give you or something when drafted?

These kikes are fucking everywhere.

If dubtrips, the death fields of Mehiko become a thing by 2018.

PRAISE KEK!

We're even forcing them to employ Americans in drug smuggling, I love it.

stop user I'm in class and I just lost my sides

All the way to the Panaman Canal, letting nobody pass through the lines. We're opening up a southern frontier. Acres for $40, available at 11:00 May 5th 2019.

WEW, RACE WAR !

Could we push that northern border up a bit? Like maybe up to the Northwest Territories.

t. Canadian

Mexico soon to be the new Poland. I guess Canada will be the Belgium..

This implies that the cartels are under Mexico's control, which would only further solidify claims that Mexico is a failed narco-state. Should they follow through with this threat, it could consequentially be construed as being an act of war and provide legitimate grounds for harsh reprisals. Mexican officials would then find that they've painted themselves into a corner and that the paint spells Mexican-American War.

Spanish wiki calls him out on being a jew. English version doesn't bring it up, what gives?

Checked, I second the motion

Considering Trump's messaging on the CIA during and after the campaign, CIA principals are probably based in Mexico for now.

This, but Mexico is so outmatched, war is not an option for them.

Canadian here, don't fucking let Canadians vote in your country, at least not until you've annexed us flat and hard
Harper's incompetence has opened the floodgates for Cuckdeau and his ilk

you know it's gonna happen.

Sounds like a declaration of war to me. Let's nuke them. All fag options have been tried and failed. Adios, bitches.

I call that an act of war.
I would not hesitate to glass parking lot that 3rd world shithole for that.. or take a chunk of clay baja, etc. ( minus mexican sub-humans of course) instead.

Everybody knows that the Mexican "government" is literally directly appointed by drug cartel syndicates.
Their politics deal less with votes and more with territory and drug supply lines.

We'll have some slave labour for manufacturing arms and munitions, then. Cool.

I want to form a state form a state from land we Liberate from mexico called Texico.

the only way this would work is if we deport all the mexicans.

the problem with mexico is that it's filled with mexicans

Perhaps if we kill them all, we can achieve it?

I mean, I don't think anyone's going to notice if we use agent orange on them right?

There's no way they'll be allowed to stay if they do that cartel thing.

NIGGER, THEY’LL BE DEPORTED SOUTH.

Reminder that every province has a secessionist-cum-US statehood movement that you can join and help the campaign to get a plebiscite on the ballot.

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

I think it started in 69? Somewhere around that time anyway every year they had a lottery and for all the 18 year olds that registered for the draft that year every birth date was put in the big lottery ball and drawn at random. Then the results were posted in the newspapers, #1 equaled fucked #365 equaled get out of the draft for ever card. Then after the lottery numbers were assigned they would "take" draftees based on your lottery number. For example my number was 53 and they were drafting up to the high 30's low 40's I think they took up to #42 in the first year I had a lottery number. I turned 18 in 72 but my draft status was 1H unavailable for the draft at this time, I was enrolled full time in college. A 1A status and a #1 lottery number and you were guaranteed to be drafted. You kept the same lottery number for the entire time you were eligible for the draft.

This. Mexico would be an extremely difficult nut to crack.

Huh, that's pretty interesting. I can only imagine why they do that, maybe for shits and giggles perhaps.

Thank you for taking the time to tell me that, I am legitimately enthralled by such a notion.

No we didn't. Prove it cite the declaration.

Dubs of truth checked

The issue with adding more territory is that you're inviting a hard shift in the politics of the country. Canada would shift the course try to the left, Mexico is a wildcard (generally they liked big government but low taxes, anti abortion but anti gun). If there was a fifty year waiting period for voting and ban on permanent movement to mainland US territory, it might work out nicely.

That's why we need to leave the UN, their "human rights council" is only there to provide an excuse and a means for other member states to penalize their enemies.
(like the United States was doing to Russia and the Philippines).

Clearly, the UN wasn't created to prevent another World War, it was created to prevent any military-based war that doesn't directly benefit Israel

That's a totally shitty name, it should be named after someone who killed a shit ton of spics.

Pancho Villa?

They did it because by this time they did not have a steady supply of warm bodies to go to Vietnam.
They figured this was an honest and fair way for young men to be drafted to go and fight an undeclared war which was being promoted as "stopping the spread of communism". The only shits and giggles were when you found out what your number was.
OH SHIT MY NUMBER IS 7
When the military went to an all volunteer army the practice was discontinued. I don't think any of you kids even have to register for the draft any more
pic related

I say name it after whoever came up with the name "Operation Wetback"

What if he has a shitty surname?

Honestly I don't even understand how the kikes are so fucking upfront about all that shit, it's unnerving, like a little autistic child taunting you can't hit him cause he's both retarded and a child.

Fuck the UN, fuck kikes.

88 confirms.

Nothing is shittier than Texaco, also rename Rio Grande to Great River. It's America, speak English.

Oh wait, you're saying that it's still politics as it always has been throughout history? You're saying that the only reason anyone does 'nice' things is because they're benefitting from it?

You're saying white people shouldn't just give away their shit for nothing in return? HOLY FUCK, MEXICO IS RACIST.

One thing they're forgetting:
Starting under the Shrub administration (IIRC), there were bands of citizens calling themselves Minutemen, patrolling the Southern border, at their own expense, using their own ammo and gear. Shrub criminalized their activities, and King Nigger continued to toe a hard line against them in his early days; the whole thing eventually fizzled out, on the assumption that the government was supposed to handle it. Turns out, they were under orders to catch and release the whole time.

Trump could very easily reverse the standing orders on that whole situation, as well. Actual ICE/BP patrolmen could deputize a dozen patriots and form an entire militia dedicated to keeping the brown refuse on their side of the line. Or even just issue hunting licenses.

There's a million shades of gray in between that black and white ends of that spectrum. Mexico, in the case of this loudmouthed turd, does not quite know what it's getting itself into.

wew

This

CARTHAGE MUST DIE

Yeah I agree, Texaco is fucking retarded, reminds me of that shitty Gas station, I also agree with renaming Rio Grande to Great River, or even Grand River.

Hell just call Texaco, "Trump". kek

You have to sign up for selective service if you want certain grants etc.

Great River sounds better, it sounds great. Like MAGA.

Certain grants wtf?
It was federal law when I signed up and failure to register could result in a federal prison term.
I am pretty sure there is no selective service any more at all, or if there is it is in storage packed in mothballs.

Yeah, but grand makes me think of like an open prairie or like water way. But yeah Great is good.

Honestly, I don't even know how half these fuckin settlers came up with good names that stuck, there's some cool ones thought that make you think what they were thinking about/going through when naming the place. You know, those edgy named monuments, areas, towns, mountains, etc.

I want to fucking name shit like that, but I feel we were born too early to have such giggles.

I think it's because it's old victorian stuff, it seems edgy to us but back then it was probably normal.

These uppity fucking beaners. They've gotten away with wrist slaps for so long they've forgotten what actual punishment is like.

Maybe, though I mean Victorian era had it's fair share of edgy, but cool edgy. The majority of it just made it seem like who ever was naming shit, had a really morbid sense of humor.

Kinda like us in a way. Though unfortunately funny names like Benis, Fuck, and I think there's a town in Germany that translates to rotting bull semen or some shit.

What a meme. I think edginess transcends space and time though, I have no issue with well-thought out edgy, just the autistic deviant art tier where children don't know how to properly channel their emotional baggage into useful fuel to burn to push forward.

Oh well, least we got something to laugh at and make them kill themselves just for keks.

I think beaners are inherently uppity because like their chink brethren, they are born with actual, legitimate autism. They fucking little toddlers.

i wish a nigga would

This.

This. At worse, Cancuckistan would remain neutral.

I honestly can't tell if this is b8 or you're a fucking reatrd

*retard

Too many bean counters, not enough beaner counters.

I'd say they're out of the frying plan and into the fire.

Still very much against the law to not register for the draft. I was always pissed that women did not have to register. I would always bring that up in social studies at school and the like to watch the feminists squirm. Not that I actually want women drafted, I just want them stripped of all rights (and clothes).

This was written by someone who has never ever interacted with mexicans right?

It was written by George Friedman. A jew.

No, they're uppity because we have coddled them instead of telling them to fuck off just like the rest of the 3rd world. Without welfare and money coming from 1st world countries most of them wouldn't have lived past their childhood.

We're probably going to have /ourguys/ naming town in the future so it's possible that we may end with a few meme named places.

You banish the mexicans living there to the other side of the new border idiot

So the answer is yes.

remove taco

Same thing with Huezil.

(checked)
Thanks user I honestly thought it was long gone, and reading my post you can see how long it has been since it has had any affect on me

Agreed

All the Americas user from the Yukon to Patagonia if you are a burger you never think about jews being anywhere but israel and miami/nyc. But in reality after the slave trade they just stayed and kept finding their little niche in the new world, and helping and guiding us in their oh so knowledgeable and benevolent ways.

I'm positive it's due to their genetics, the coddling only amplifies it.

Honestly, Mongoloids no matter if they're a mexishit, or a ching ching/sum ting wong, they're a mental midget. They're the ones who get addicted to things normal people wouldn't, but not knowing the reason why, extremely compulsive, selfish, has mannerisms closer to an insect rather than a vertabrae.

Niggers on the other hand are like, feral creatures that somehow survived, but are so fucking incompetent it's just a null point, waiting to be exterminated due to the fact their numbers are too damn high. They need to be culled, exterminated, destroyed at all costs. Now imagine that, but Indians/Abbos, the ultra niggers, the originiggers, or rather the most farthest you'll get on the mongoloid/negroid admixture spectrum, which coincidentally is the same spectrum kikes fall into.

But yeah, if a couple /ourguys/ start naming towns, I'd love to see the memes that go into place, though if it were me, I'd chose something subtle that'll only catch on after at least a couple people become suspicious why any people from the next town over are cracking up all the fucking time when they need directions.

Any beaner, no matter mexican or whatever, if they claim they're white, they're talking about jewish ancestry, they're kike. Due to being retarded, they find pride in it, as if it brings them closer to being 'whiter'.

It's hilarious really, They're fucking sad.

Whatever makes you say that? :^)

What's one more dead spic?

Want to be a terrorist country, we can treat you like one. Thought a wall was bad? We can purge the entire country and save a few bucks building the wall further south.

SOON
. 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
MUH 1rst TACO WALL

Hey beaners, you can't "end" something that never fucking existed.

That's a declaration of war, and then even the legal beaners would be deported.

How much you wanna bet she was a real dick chugger back in the day.

You can almost see the wear and tear around her mouth from sucking on so many burrito benises in brazil. Looking like a little troll meme doll they used to have in the 90s, a real cummies connoisseur.

If Mexico decides to unleash the drug cartels on US borders, Trump will issue an Executive Order allowing US-Mexico border agents the use of deadly force.

It's as simple as that.

The thing with kikes in Latin America is that almost all of them are crypto jews who adopted local family names and deny any jewish ancestry in public, in a much larger proportion than jews in North America. You see relatively few "obvious" jews.
But it's no wonder the city I live in, probably the biggest shithole in the entire country, has also a huge active jewish community with quite a few orthodox jews. You see lots of kippahs in the more affluent neighborhoods.
I think one of the reasons for that might be that a much larger proportion of the population here are either indifferent or dislike jews, I've actually met quite a few people from all backgrounds and walks of life who claim to either hate kikes or at least distrust them.

Btw, just yesterday I happened to listen to our government's official daily radio newscast, and the host started talking about the Holohoax Remembrance Day. I got really rustled in that it wasn't enough for him to just ignore that, even in the official version, other groups were also target - gypsies, homosexuals, disabled, jehova's witnesses and aryan oppositors of the government (aka cucks) - the host had to mention them just to downplay their plight compared to that of the jews, claiming that it "didn't even compare" to what the jews had suffered.

Jesus, spoiler that shit user.

is that Jeb's wife?

Pretty sure it is SOP for kike women to suck and fuck their way to the top of the communist party international. And your right, she does look like one haggard-ass troll.

He should be so lucky.

Yeah, cause you look at her face, and how she opens her mouth, you can tell she was a disgusting slut and not the 'pretty' kind either.

I'm talking the fat "frumpy" bitch in the back of class that never talks, but all the boys coax her into letting them take turns fucking her mouth for fucking 4 hours as they skip class.

Cause let's be real, that happens.

/shrug
mex american war 2 will be an interesting day.

i would put odds that the canadian military will happily switch sides and slaughter their sjws and drive all the mud monkeys into the sea.

Bravo, Mexico

Canada will probably join the fray thinking Germany lost because it fought a war on two fronts and not because it was fighting a war against the world.

And they wonder why racism exist.

You need to continue taking in Mexicans or we'll send Mexicans.

These people aren't too bright.

i hope you're implying they were already gassed

you tried

THE TRUMP EFFECT

Barronland?

Do they want honest to God RWDS to form?

Dilma Rousseff is an jewish descendent from Bulgaria.

Sauce but I tend to believe you without question.

The face, the name, the politics, her friends. Do you need to see her circumcision scar?

Try again

Isis, Al Nusra, Al Quaeda, and Mexican cartels BTFO by spring

Do you believe in memetic convergence yet?

Verdict: Not a Jew.
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2162
But she is bulgarian descent.

wew dem bantz

I don't believe that site. Show me her foreskin!

Where's that?