Starship Troopers Traitor of Mars

How is it I didn't hear about this till yesterday?

Because no one is excited for it, literally no one.

Any reason?

No one covered it, everybody gave attention to the starship reboot news, no one covered this.

That's pretty lame. I'm gonna go see it later today, technically, at a special screening. Hopefully it's decent.

the pozzing just don't stop

It's going to be shit.

Good luck.

I've seen one trailer of this on youtube. Hopefully, it's good.

Nearly no activity in this thread.

Well no one's seen or heard of the movie until now.

waaaah people dont wanna watch some shitty reboot

Hey Holla Forums

Anyone seen it?
It looks like a sequel to the book to me. Seems all right by the looks of it.

Why is Punished Snek in the future and why is he talking to what looks like hologram Ocelot?

Apparently that's Rico. I wonder if his Dad is still alive?

Is it as good as Invasion?

OP here. Just got back from watching it. It's a sequel to the movie series for sure while being something more accurate to the books with a much bigger budget and the freedom of animation. I can for sure say this movie's an enjoyable romp if you like classic macho action and satirical political comedy. It's probably a bit more serious than the previous films though. Sadly it was a one night only showing today so you all will have to wait for the dvd or for a copy online.

Not sure

When's the release date?

Digital tomorrow. Blu-ray September 19th.

The basic elements of the film were already in place before someone decided to license the rights to Starship Troopers and slap that on top of it.

Thanks

Well, I know Invasion has some nudity in it.

Just watched it. Other than some neat action scenes, there hardly any char development, and theres no nudity.

Yeah it's definitely not an extremely complex movie with deep characters.

Is it a sequel to the other movies?

Carl was a thing.

Well..yeah, Carl Jenkins was in Invasion…looking like a gaunt-looking motherfucker.

Literally the only good movie in the series was the first one. Also space meritocracy is my dream society.

Invasion was good.

How related are they?

Would you recommend watching it?

Its a great movie, but you gotta keep in mind, the guy making it was a retard. He was aiming to satirize the book it was based on, but he only managed to make the points he was trying to criticize even more appealing. If the movie has any qualities, they were completely accidental.

It's more complicated than that. This is what he had to say about it:
He tried to create something that was a plausible propaganda film, and that he could also present to Sony as a straight action film (rather than satire). To do what he wanted to do, it needs to work on an earnest level. It needs to be believable.
He didn't try to show that fascism doesn't work. He tried to show that even if it does work, it's still not desirable. Verhoeven says it's about 'Let's all go to war and let's all die.'
To make the film properly, it had to be able to appeal to actual fascists. He succeeded.

I liked it but it lacked tits. Dizzy was so fucking hot though. Holy shit.

Shit went over your head, m80.

Torrent yet?

Bump

Good to hear.