Anyone seen this? I'm about to marathon it

Anyone seen this? I'm about to marathon it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12087163/Valerie_and_Her_Week_of_Wonders.1970.720p.BluRay.AVC-mfcorrea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sold on the poster art alone.

Realy interesting Czech kino, hope we can see pubes ♥
Bookmarked.
Valerie (Jaroslava Schallerová), a Czechoslovakian teenager living with her grandmother, is blossoming into womanhood, but that transformation proves secondary to the effects she experiences when she puts on a pair of magic earrings. Now seeing the world around her in a different light, Valerie must endure her sexual awakening while attempting to discern reality from fantasy as she encounters lecherous priest Gracian (Jan Klusák), a vampire-like stranger and otherworldly carnival folk.

Pure kino.

i cant believe how forgettable this film was. not even the visuals were memorable.
i saw it like 6 months ago and i cant remember a fucking thing..

Really makes you think

That's every "art" house movie.

Do I have to worry about censorship if I watch this on Amazon or something?

yes. just get the 'un-edited' version from piratebay, like everyone else.

It's alright, OP.

All I see are hippies.
MKUltra CIA and co propaganda.

Should I see this with my gf?

She will think that you like underage girls.

She likes dressing as a schoolgirl.

i bet she's fat and ugly

my gf is a real doll shitlord, why would I buy a fat doll?
SMH really.

ah, so you don't have a gf

I have a gf she is just not animated but I have been In a serious relationship with her for the past year.
We complete each other.

Yeah, he sould watch Satantango in one sitting.

It's good, but the version I have has low video quality. Beware the naked scenes, It is short, lasted about five seconds but can be unnerving. I still did not understand the story. Anyway it is surrealism, so the meaning and the plot never matter. There is a structure, so they actually have an idea for what to do. I know a lot of people hated surrealism, but I love it and this movie showed why I loved it. There are scenes that fun, well-shot, unforgettable, great mixture of music, mystery, acting, setting blah blahblah. If you hated surrealist film, stay away, you won't get much loli.

bump

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12087163/Valerie_and_Her_Week_of_Wonders.1970.720p.BluRay.AVC-mfcorrea