I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized

Said no one, EVER

k

Actually, lots of people say that.

That said…
I smoke weed, but I don't think it should be legal.
I wish I'd never started.
It was a horrible decision, and has cost me dearly throughout my life, and continues to cost me.

I need to stop, but on this one thing, amongst all others, I seem to have no willpower.

2 2

2 2

2 2

2 2

2 2

2 2

2 2

2 2

2 2

2 2

Such as?

Said no one, EVER

Pot smokers have never been known to make good threads.

Liberals, now go back to 4cuck you retard

and older people

Kill yourself. It should legal as a controlled medicine prescribed by a real doctor not like La style "I cant sleep gimme weed" no it should for ms, motoneuron and other diseases that have actual medical data.

Sage

Thanks to all for proving my point.

You know, for a site that is supposedly right-wing and pro-Trump, there sure are a lot of degenerate stoners on it.

It's less degenerate than alcohol, it's fine to have once in a while. Unlike actual hard drugs the "It's my right to do it" meme applies to it because it doesn't ruin people's lives.Trump himself said that he'd like to leave legalization up to the states.

Molynieux, for one

I used to smoke a lot. Like a real fucking lot of weed. Ive seen the pros and the cons. And I think not only should weed be illegal but it should carry a stiffer penalty.

proofs?

nut augment el oh el

ITT

If your going to say weed should be outlawed that's fine, but then you need to outlaw alcohol and cigarettes for the same reason.

Weed isn't that hard to quit to be honest. I think a lot of people actually struggle to quit because of the nicotine they get from smoking blunts, but mistake the craving for pot

I smoked everyday for about six months until a better job came along and had no problem quitting. I know my experience is subjective, but so is everyone else's.

It would just be nice to see it legalized and watch the pharmaceutical industry lose its mind as their invented products to fix invented illnesses get replaced with a plant that someone can grow in their own house.

At the very least all drugs, prescription, alcohol, etc, should be scrutinized as much as weed is

False

Weed kills ambition.While it's not fatal, it makes you a worthless couch potato piece of shit, and kills brain cells. Don't do it.

pussy. weed isnt addictive you are just a weak bitch that cant get over mental addiction.

Ok, and why do you feel that way?

I get the feeling worthless losers are using weed as an excuse to remain worthless losers more than anything.