Can we use the Qur'an against libtards?

There are likely plenty of juicy lines we could quote. (I just started reading it - I bet someone else has compiled a whole list of them already though).

Or are they immune to this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only problem with this is that libtards will always cite the most liberal interpretation or 'jurisprudence' of the Koran/Hadiths and proclaim it's the rule when it's the exception to the rule.

Yes, after all they wanted to earn the brown points.

A few people have done this before. They just get labeled Trolls and are banned. For a lot of people doing this is illegal for some retarded reason.

I tried this before, It's like they're the hosts from Westworld. They just look at it and blankly say "It doesn't look like anything to me."

They are immune. They'll just tell you that the bible is worse.

I hate the UK's government so much. I use to hate the UK in general until brit/cucks/ got purged and made great again

The UK is fucking Islamic now. The prisons are run by muslims, their mayors are muslims, their politicians has got to be undercover muslims as they enforce blasphemy laws with such passion.

This is so wrong on many levels.

HOW ABOUT WE START WITH THE FUCKING BIBLE

we 2013 reddit now

Yeah, that's because Christians destroyed white history, you pathetic kike.

These are common arguments you're going to be hit with.

sage

islamo shill thread

ahmed we know you like fire and all that thing and we will give you present:
FIRE

WE WILL SET YOU ON ==FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

BURN ALL MUSLIMS FOR THEY DESERVE THE DEATH THROUGH FIRE!

This.

You have to understand that the barbarity of the males' is a subconscious attracter to the women, and the females' impoverishment/destitution is an empathy activator to boot to both libtard males and females, while libtard males are driven to extend their empathy to the males in an ill-fated attempt to woo the females or hold to a flawed ideology they've been fed since youth.

Pick one

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Here you go, fam.

sage

Yeah turn on FOX news every day to seem them use it. Fuck off with your blue pill level propaganda Jew bag

The architechture of the pagan ages was mostly wood - and I wonder what happened to all those wooden structures they built?

Probably the same thing that'll happen to all the Christian stone and steel structures after the Muslims take over, eh?

Funny thought I just had with this picture; do women subconsciously want a return to fundamentalist Christianity? I mean, they clearly want a moral authority to keep them in line.

SAGE

SHIT SKINS WANT TO PUSH THE SEMITE QUARTER JEW PROPHET WITH HIS SHITTY SAND CAMEL INCEST SECT

SAGE
reported!

if your main argument is that Christianity is a weak slave religion, then how did they defeat the pagans?

You aren't taking over shit, Abdul. 2017 is the year you and your kin get violently purged.

Think I'll go with
Yeah, I'll go with that.

see

The early Christians weren't anymore Christian than the average multi-culti supporting, fag enabling, Jew coddling Christian of today.

My turn: Would you prefer a Europe of Christian Arabs and Africans or a Europe of European Atheists and Pagans?

Nah m8, just one of your blood, watching you get sold down the river by the non-native faith you continue to defend.

WHEN THERE IS DARKNESS MUSLIMS STAND AND CANT GO, ONCE THERE IS A LIGHTNING THEY SHORTLY SEE BUT THEN IT BECOMES DARK AGAIN AND THEY CANT MOVE

KILL MUSLIMS WHEREVER THEY GO AND STRIKE UPON THEIR NECKS

DONT TRUST A SINGLE MUSLIM AS THEY ALWAYS LIE, NON OF THEM IS YOUR FRIEND

EYE FOR EYE! FOR WHAT THE MUSLIMS DID DO TO YOU - YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM BACK!

Why bother?

They want to submit to Daddy Islam.

No point in saying how bad Islam is, they'll just deflect to Christianity.

You have a Europe of atheists and gay worshiping pagans and look how well that's working out faggot.

Actually, let me amend that.

Nigger, Europe is 75% Christian.

Answer the fucking question straight, you cowardly traitorous fuck.

Yeah, they'll be replaced with the mud huts mudslimes are more fond of. Compelling argument, chaim.

they are christian in name alone, atheism and subjective morality have led to the decline of Europe not Christianity. their was no problem with kikes during the medieval periods.

Hmmmm, sorry chaim, I've seen the Middle East, and they've got more than mudhuts.
Lots more, in fact.
Shows you how honest Christians are about their supposed claims on technological advancement that had little-to-nothing to do with their shitty metaphorical adopted Middle Eastern child that's trying to kill them.

That said, that wasn't the argument - the argument was that just as Christians destroyed culture that came before them so they could try to ply that it never existed, so too do the Muslims do the same.
Modern Christians leap to decry the Muslims, but hate it to be mentioned that all their cathedrals are a pittance next to what Pagan Rome once was… Then suddenly Christianity showed up and, hah, wouldn't ya know it…

Oh, so all those stories I heard about the Inquisition actually being about hunting Jews was totally bullshit, and really was just shitty Christcucks burning pagans for not worshiping the Middle Eastern God?

Well, the more you know.

Oh, also

OH, and you STILL didn't answer the fucking question, you cowardly traitorous fuck.

REMINDER: MUSLIMS ARE EVERYONES ENEMY

MUSLIMS HATE EVERYONE

if a muslims is friendly to you, its because he wants your welfare, you wife and your free shit!!
MUSLIMS HATE EUROPEANS

MUSLIMS HATE EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT MUSLIM

Nice Alt-History, you filthy kike.

Yeah, that never went to church.

Wiccan trash like you should be expelled from Europe along their kike masters, like the fucking fifth columnists they are.

Libtards are not interested in the topic. They are interested in pushing their agenda. Faggot can't use the little girls bathroom? Big problem!!! Faggotry a felony in muslim countries? It's their culture. Man spreading on the subway? Big problem. Half a billion women oppressed in muslim countries? Non topic.
It's never about the topic. It has nothing to do with sexism, racism, …ism. They want to push their cultural marxist agenda. That's why a reasonable discussion with them is impossible.

They rotted away.

Probably will destroy or remodel them. This happened in Syria. I don't have the pic or video of them destroying Syria and Syrians who tried to stop them. It's depressing.

The feminists and other degenerates destroyed the natural role of masculine authority roles in their lives. It's in their instinct to restore them back, but wouldn't do so they are trapped. Only men can fix this, but the problem is they are too emasculated to fix the problems. You can see how skewed it is. Jews know how to stop the women and men from restoring it back to nature.

Have your fun but I have a growing distaste for the constant Muslim bashing. Mainly because every criticism comes from position of weakness:

I know most of us here are wise enough not to fall for it, but there's nothing worse than a generally right wing person peddle that crap with a straight face because it puts them in a position of giving (western) progress some intrinsic value. not to say the rhetoric will be useful for future zog wars

Kicked out of every nation we've inhabited in history

Everyone else but jews are the problem

QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD

1. Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

2. Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

3. Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

4. Libbre David 3?: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

5. Libbre David 3?: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death."

6. Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

8. Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

9. Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

10. Choschen Hamm 388, 15: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth."

11. Choschen Hamm 266,1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the Law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the Law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely, if by so doing, Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."

12. Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 1?: "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."

13. Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

14. Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

15. Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

16. Aboda Sarah 3?a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

1?. Gad. Shas. 2:2: "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."

18. Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

19. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: "It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces."

20. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples."

Correction
The UK is still a judaic caliphate.
The prisons are run by jewry, filled with muslims, Africans, Indians, Gypsies, Irish and all hosts of 3rd world non-English filth.
Their one mayor of London is a muslim…zionist
The city of London has their own seperate mayoral authority, he serves jewry.
The politicians are all in the pockets of jews, the majority of them are in fact 'undercover' crypto jews, and enforce 'blashphemy laws against Christians, and native English so no one can criticise jews.

Which translation? Or did you learn Classical Arabic?

Sure, just make a shoop of a BLM activist burning the Q'ran and call for an expulsion of arabs from BLM for not supporting the cause enough

Or ask the niggers to burn them to keep them warm during the winter.

It's the same in Arabic. And just as disgusting.

We need to kill every last one of them. We have the people, we have the means to do it.
Spread this. Everything in the Talmud must be seen by the normalfaggots too.

This can backfire. Old testament in the Bible is pretty gruesome. Liberals don't understand that the Christians read the New Testament - and the New Testament is all about peace and love (apart where Jesus once says something about using the sword). Make sure to underline that Christians are followers of Jesus and that Christians distance themselves from the Old Testament (apart where Christians use whatever good they can find in the Old Testament).

I think almost all of these are fake fam

t. JIDF

dont forget that christians have a incomplete and tweaked old testament.

yeah they are fake. it was probably a christian who spread the false talmud translation.
christians use them to get angry at jews.

i figured that out when i exposed them to be fake in a online conversation with christcucks.
christains want to make the talmud to appear as evil as possible to justify the christian believe to themselves.

they also say jews are khazars and not semites because that explains to them the existence of talmud so the jews appear fake and the christcucks appear as the real ones.

the problem is they convince many western white people to their christians sects and practically mobilize them.
now because jews were dumb enough to open borders to muslims and niggers, christcucks use it already to convince many people to christcuckery again.

They are immune, "you can interpret that part about murder as hugging"-immune.

In all fairness it is just as bad, particularly the Old Testament, which the new one upholds.

Vid related is the source for the "What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings" picture. As far as I can understand the guy is advocating for sadomasochism (!) and symbolic beatings rather than actual ones.

(Will take a while to post, it seems it was taken down from youtube and I have to reencode the copy from MEMRI TV to post it)

I ask because I imagine there are "sanitized" translations, just like with the bible, where they make the worst bits more ambiguous, mistranslate them or just replace or skip them altogether.

t. Kike

Here you go, OP. Watch the whole series. It's long, but it has everything you need to know to fight islam.

Here's how you fight islam.
Go to isreal
Pass their DNA checks to prove you are a kike (if you fail test goto II)
Join IDF
Fight islam for your people
or
II
If you somehow failed the kike DNA test:
Join the US army,and fight all of ZoGs warZ until there are no other whites left on Earth and enjoy your homelands being perpetually populated with hybrid non-European mongrols under jewish rule forever.

rubbish

i tell you how to fight islam, listen carefully:
dont give them money and military support

end

Been doing it for years, OP. Libshits don't care. They're mentally ill. Some even have rape fantasies. In their backwards minds it's actually romantic to be a sex slave. If anyting, make you can shame them as sluts. Posing as a shitskin might be something. But really, these cunts are all gone so let a few be raped and murdered to help bring awareness to those who might still have half a brain.

the horrible joke to OPs pic is the fact that Muslim Men made non-Muslim Women sex slaves, not wives. Why the fuck is this thread anchored?

FAGGOT/10 would not respond to unless drunk

This channel is by and for Christcucks regarding cosmological views, but they do have very good content on how the Qur'an is ridiculous, violent, incoherent, and so on. With quoted sources for every claim.

whatcha saging chaim?

I got so buttmad at one libtard of a relative I started learning its language.