Liveaction Jetsons

ugh

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jetsons-live-action-tv-comedy-works-at-abc-1030391
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP! MAKE IT STOP!

Are they ordering a pilot or a full season outright? Post the fucking article.

HIS BOY ELROY!

Correction.
Here's the leaked intro:
MEET GEORGE JETSON
HIS WIFE'S SON ELROY
HIS BLACKED DAUGHTER JUDY
JANE HIS UNSATISFIED WIFE WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Called it, someone screencap this.

Wait.. I thought they were doing a movie?
I guess it could work if they don't POZ it up, and use all practical effects instead of CGI… However, the likelihood of that happening is very very very very small.

I'm betting it'll be like the live action Archie show. Dark, gritty, and nothing like the source material.

2/10, apply yourself.

The first movie was already awful.

Cant fucking wait, always liked scify shows

why even live

It's just a pilot so far. It's being written by Gary Janetti, a liberal, leftist, long-staying writer for Family Guy, and being executive produced by Jack Rapke and Robert Zemeckis, who've written/produced/directed such classics as the Back to the Future trilogy, Forrest Gump, The Polar Express, and A Christmas Carol.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jetsons-live-action-tv-comedy-works-at-abc-1030391

So basically everyone who ever worked in Hollywood?

when will people learn that animation is far superior

Please no.

Trips of truth

Will anyone even care? Been a long time since I've watched Jetsons but I remember it being kinda boring.

This. Plus I remember nobody being that likable. Especially Judy.

Also, the movie was lame and kind of weird.

I remember watching it a lot alongside The Flintstones when I was a kid. I can't remember a single thing that the latter didn't do better than the former, except maybe the occasional slapstick, but neither were particularly funny outside the inventive use of the prehistoric animals and some one-liners from Fred & Barney (like one about the single solitary rainstorm cloud on Fred's horroresque neighbors, that one stuck with me for some reasons).

I hope Danny Devito is in it.

Just leave them be