Meet the ((((((((((stars))))))))))) of the $1B Avatar Sequels

Kek

We shitskinz now

Nice trips.

That's a shitload of mystery meat right there.

Another layer of BS if true. Source?

What? Cameron said there would be no new characters.

Jake and Neteri or whatever have three kids and the others are part of a different tribe that living in the sea

These kids are awfully brown, aren't they? Is it really easier to make films such that low intelligence sub-humans will be willing to give back their government issued jewish paper for?

So they'll just be doing voice acting.

Why do they pose like that? Why can't we get a normal fucking picture of some people standing together anymore?

what did he mean by this

Or those fun and memorable pictures of actors in their costumes but posing out of character, like a sitcom or romcom.

Also
Mite b cool.

Checked. This is retarded. Are they going the Disney route where you need a stupid sidekick for your adventure? Either that or the Jurassic Park 3 route and have an annoying kid who is brought along the whole movie.

Glad to see the Slavic community finally be represented

so Cameron decided that this movie should be targeted to children? or did he just have a fucking brain aneurysm ?

He sort of did the same thing with T2.

He is 63 and is becoming more and more insane, from politics and doing around 5 movies at once. I really hope it kills him. Don't want to see that Battle Angel Alita movie made.

It finished filming months ago. Directed by Robbert Rodriguez.

Fuck. At least the director is a nobody and not too many heard of Angel Alita so it will crash. Also the anime/manga curse will help.

So Avatar is going to be Stranger Things? That seems like a horrible idea. Not surprising, since Cameron liked Genisys.

Fuck that's depressing.

He's not wrong.

That what I said. Nobody remembers spy kids. Are you a fan of his? Liked 2 scoops?

He's shit, that doesn't make him a nobody.
What's Sin City 1,2 or The Machete films (shit, but well know)

What on that list makes him well known?

Machete is well known, but he's not a nobody.

It was a subpar action film that is only known because of the likes of Danny Trejo/Deniro being on it. Won't be remembered in 5 years because there will be 100 other action novies just like it.

Can any normal fag name him. I bet they can't but if you ask them who made titanic or ET they can name the director.

Avatar is a new franchise in which white people pay lots of money to be take over the body of a colored child before entering a live action "battle royale" combat arena.
KILLING SPREE!

Even this fag remembers that he made spy kids the average normal fag will definitely remember him at least for machete, even if it's only his name.

Which one is going to be the bald kid with the elemental powers?

That's not how IQ distribution works.

Man, I don't know shit. Is this Avatar like blue aliens, Avatar like air-bender, or some new one I haven't heard of?

We need to serialize blacks and spics. It's the only way.

Looks like a PBS after-school program.

Watching Avatar game me the feeling that this transhumanism bullshit is what the elite are going after. The body of a clone or something that they transfer their consciousness into and live forever with a supply of clones. At the end of the film the wheelchair guy actually gets to do this through Na'vi voodoo. And the message is: see? we can help the disabled with transhumanism! It's probably Camaroon's ultimate goal.

This just means I'm smarter than more people now than I ever would be and I'm constantly getting smarter than people. As a white male of course.

JP3's kid is the least annoying one in the whole franchise. You're talking about The Lost World and JW.

He was more annoying than the negress but still serviceable and better than the ones in JW

At least he's not the obnoxious boy or the pants shitting girl from the 1st one

Both of them were the worst parts by far

le the average is always 100, right? ;^)

You're wrong.

Boycott the movie.

Who's the cunny?

It's either we wuz ayyliums or we wuz cumskin kungfu warriors so there's not that much of a difference.

Just wait, your country will be majority non-white before you die.

Good!

Why do they always pick the ugliest ones?
They will age and the main gurl char will age like shit.

Answer the fucking question, sir.

for what purpose

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Because they didn't hand pick white or seemingly white kids who went to acting school etc. Specifically Britain is the only place that has good acting schools. Either they are American shitskins in which all American actors being brought up suck or they are British shitskins who were definitely not in a private acting school.

Aren't they all going to be CGI anyways?

You mean Avatar the last airbender? That had no whites in it, but there it fit.

Attention all pirates and bots

this movie must be leaked v. early. bots must spread it around the web.

kek wills it

from left to right
jew
wtf mystery meat
wtf mystery meat
nigger
wtf mystery meat kid
1 white kid who's probably treated like shit
nigger
sigh

That would be a good movie though.
A bunch of guys in BMP-Mechas wandering around some native jungle-city, smoking cigarettes and listening to turbofolk.

How the hell would you get data beyond 2017? I call bullshit. Also where the fuck is the sources?

Projection through historical data.

I we get some alien lollis

*hope we get

wtf