This is Kino

Literal Kino

this is kino

KINO IS NOT FOR LEWD! KINO IS PURE!

lol cuckime

Kino was codeword for films with loli before it leaked out of cunny threads in 4chan.

cuckime is pushing gay propaganda on a country where people already dont fuck

i doubt weebs realize how dangerous this crap is

Kino is a girl

Not a problem as long as they don't get replaced by shitskins.

Cuckime is so static.

I'm embarrassed by the fact that this forced remake makes me feel legitimate anger. It's just so unnecessary and looks like shit, too.

every anime is the same.

Fixed

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed

Anime goes on /a/.

My dick goes in your mouth.

fag

yeah no it's not kino
>>>/a/

You still don't win, faggot.

anikino kills the goon

It ain't kino, weebfucks.
Children are not good protagonists, especially female children.

told ya

no, every genre of anime is the same

nope

lol, you gayweebs sound like some gay nerd that got bulied in school, wait

Oh they're using the "goon" defense? top kek m8.
They pull this shit on boards they don't have a safe space on. Is their mission to usurp the BO and create yet another safe space for terrible moefaggot anime?

If the BO isn't on their side and banning everyone who simply calls anime anything other than artistic brilliance and 10/10 muh dik, weebs get BTFO pretty easy. They don't actually have any arguments. They rely on the moderation being corrupt and try to convince you that "anime always belongs everywhere" which may be true, but there are many kinds of anime. The shit they like is indefensible by most standards, which is why they've been relegated to containment boards, like /a/ and /weebpol/.
You gotta fight back. They'll take the board if you let them.

They own Holla Forums too.

Thanks for bumping the thread to tell us that.

Nobody's butthurt about your shit taste. You force it where you can and hope to god the mods are on your side.

fuck you

Her name is literally Kino.

anibump

[email protected] were you not here to see how we destroyed /int/ we infiltrated that shit long before Holla Forums and Holla Forums harbor happened. We are doing the same to Holla Forums right now.