Forgot pic.

this makes me uncomfortable for some reason

Cartoon cumskins are disgusting

Cumskins are disgusting

>>>/a/

i don't get it
those things both look like shit
what is that supposed to demonstrate?

Well they watch Dragonball Z, Bleach and Naruto.

So what's your favorite anime?

Bible Black

Fagit

none, anime is trash

You'd be surprised over the amount of black weebs.

You don't even know the feel of a tournament arc loser.

So what are (((american))) cartoons called?

jewnime?

Semititoons?

I think the reason the characters are purposely ugly is because a lot of teenagers feel weird and inadequate during their puberty.

In comparison all animes look the same kind of "good" because they are mass market cheap products as bad as chinese toys. They are all created by low-wage poor souls with addicted trace, made purely to sell merchandising to fans. Nuances in artstyle aren't required when you are rushing products to the market.

lel

it's called go back to
>>>/a/

Are you really implying that the thing on the left is supposed to have more heart and originality put into it than what's on the right? Whether you hate anime or not, the fact that you could convince yourself of that is no less than astounding.

Yes. The pic on the right is moe waifu #47252. She only exist to sell merchandising.

Couldn't agree more. At least try to animate. The west used to have Disney, which raped Japan when it came to animation. Nowadays you don't see that, and most western television crap is flash or looks like flash with no effort.

At least they put thought into what makes a character moe. The left was made in 5 seconds by an undergrad student so they could just insert shitty jokes for the whole "show".

Intentionally ugly character designs were only good back when shit was hand drawn. With the crispness of digital coloring and animation designs like that just feel out of place.
That aside this thing is all the worst parts of Family Guy and Bob's Burgers, I genuinely feel bad for you if you're unironically defending it and not just shitposting.

Exactly, and the spell is starting to fade. Yet you still have posts like being posted completely unironically. Fucking plebs.

So what's your favorite anime?

Thank god I am a pleb then

Anime has a lot of different genres going for it. Can any of you name a western cartoon currently airing that isn't just another low effort animated sitcom?

The ugliness look on american cartoons started decades ago as a "statement" against beauty standards, but with time it became the general style. Also, note how it's made with vectors, probably took less than ten minutes to draw and colour it.

Btw, the girl is from an anime where a girl with "androphobia" beats the male main character in every episode, so it's not exactly great.

I will concede that Harem animes are pretty much universally shit Except D-frag because fuck crazy bitches, Kazama just loves winning

Just gonna leave this here.

I am inclined to agree, but at the same time when I'm masturbating on Sad Panda I only jizz to Western Comics at this point, yes the artstyle is ugly as fuck most of the time and for some weird reason 70 percent of western fap comics are gay furry shit, but at least there is variety, with Japanese Doujins and shit the artstyle is always top notch but it all starts looking the fucking same after awhile and it makes my erection so flacid you can use my soft penis as a pillow. thank you for your time

Americans

i love seeing anons go full contrarian

Scum

Most modern cartoons look like they were drawn by the same person, why is that?

Jewish Parasite Hivemind.

They have found the cheapest art style possible

What the fuck?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEE

Never trust short haired women.
NEVER

cowboy bebop was okay but thats the only anime i ever enjoyed

S-She's kinda c-cute, I guess.

Short-haired girls are just receptacles for cock, user.

Cuter than Maisie , that's for sure.

Also, consider those trips thoroughly checked.

Why?

Would you give her a kissu, Holla Forums?

Definitely!

Goes on Holla Forums.

I bet her mouth and couch small like onions.

Bump

This is what paper bags were made for.

>(((America))) vs Japan.

Kek

So cute!

CalArts. When you go to the art school in California, they teach you their special brand of art, over several months of not years.

CalArts. When you go to the art school in California, they teach you their special brand of art, over several months of not years.