W.I.T.C.H. neopagan terrorist group returns

W.I.T.C.H. rises again to take on the patriarchy, white supremacy, and more

Looks like they're still trying out meme magic us… all kekking aside, if this catches on (and I'm seeing it pop up on kikebook all over the place, probably being pushed by Soros or someone similar) this could be another cover for terror attacks similar to 'black bloc' tactics.

This fucking timeline though…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FyIH3
phoenicia.org/Phoenician_Celtic_connections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All is proceeding as Kek has foretold.

Answer to this problem seems rather straightforward.

lol.

So a bunch of fat dykes claiming to hex people vs the modern day memetic Thule Society.

Have we started the fire?

I was thinking this.

I am a faggot for not including the archive link
archive.fo/FyIH3

Women cannot do anything against us via any form of magic. This is because the Feminine portion of God (as well as the Masculine) is on our side. In fact I can see all kinds of horrors arising from this for them.

But they're most likely merely LARPing.

We really have come full circle.

neo-pagan? There's nothing new about KEK. That's why we're so powerful. Ancient Egyptian magick

WE HAVE TO MEME THIS INTO THE MAINSTREAM

fucking checked

WE NEED MOAR FAGGOTS!

They do realize they are going up against Sun Wizards right?

as a pagan i must say

BURN THE WITCH

they have no idea. They are blinded by our light, choosing to stay within their leftist echo chambers rather than seeing the truth. They had their chance, but now they're on the wrong side of history

and there's nothing they can do about it

Thanks user, I've always loved Blind Guardian

Those "witches" would probably run at the sight of a big fat toad, hell even a cockroach would ruin their fun.

SUFFER NOT A WITCH TO LIVE

I will personally invest a portion of my loosh towards astral shitposting all over their meager Lilith Fair tier circles.

Seattle-based meme sorcerer here. There are more of us nearby than they know.

Can this timeline honestly get any better?

I'm not tired of winning yet.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew you subversive jew

Intl is movingt to meat space… Holla Forums when?

BTW:

Germany was a shithole untill witch hunts started, the same happened in Spain, Usa and Europe, even Rome before christianity did.

Jail them now.

I love it

Got anymore salt, Chaim? Our meme magick will destroy your feeble gods.

This shit cant be real, thread theme.

Check name and age.

I'm probably 10x my recommend sodium intake from you ass ravaged yids, but I'll be damned if I'm going to stop.

The retaliation is simple.

Meme fat SJW-witches. GET ON IT!!

Holy shit.

GET

ON IT!

witches don't know about my hyperborean Thule magic

I'm not really sure they need the help.

(Checked)

DOUBLE TRIPLE TOIL AND TROUBLE
THE FIRE RISES AND WITCHES BOIL

Witches man.

Please use spoilers next time, some people want to stay heterosexual.

FUCKING FOLLOWERS OF SOLOMON!
Another arm of the Semites.
WITCHES BURN!

Most fair maiden.

Btw, this is shit is a force that you can manipulate, like a knife, it isnt a toy.

If there's any silly hashtags out there about these witches so spam this shit.

Hoc est corpus.
Yeah the picture is of a male LGBT witch.

Don't they know it's the year of:
THE FIRE COCK

Cotton

Get the rope

Proofs?

This, and we should include feminists and trannys while we are at it.

WEW

The meme war has only just begun

We should meme demon worship.

Just to wake Jesus up a bit.

Also weren't druids rabbis?

only according to a book written by a jew based on theories postulated by irish monks who believed in the lost tribes of israel shit
druids werent rabbis

No.

Daily reminder that the real witches did nothing wrong

Stop believing jewish lies.

Jesus died for jewish sins.

I used to believe that too, then some user posted this.
I think we should dig into this more. It's a strange linguistic connection that occurred right at the time of Phoenician trade (which jews were connected to).
This was when the celts were more active.

I really want to find this tome.

i feel like I'm in a virtual reality and the latest DLC just came out. This is out of control hahaha. Fuckin year of the firecock

Just stop faggot, the jew wants you to rip and tear at the fabric until there is nothing left. That is why they plant this shit.

You are either a shill or you are cattle.

you know this connection is literally only pushed by jews and Christian organizations which believe in the lost ten tribes of israel?
if you dont believe me look at the genetic makeup of the Deal warrior and compare it to the jews
they're not related in the slightest
that tome was written by someone who wishes they were jewish its full of lies and theories based on jewish myths

this

Shut up kike

The truth hurts user.

If the language fits, the language fits.
I don't like this truth user. But I also don't like living a lie.

lmao shut it kike

if hebrew for father is ab
I looked up the gaelic word for father and its Athair or bunaitheoir
how are the two related?
you can prove that tome wrong with a fucking English to Gaelic dictionary for christs sake

Head. In. The. Sand.

Have you wondered why jews support Trump.
I think this has something to do with it.

Irma is the best.

I'm a newb to this, all I got were two odd pictures of a book I'd never seen before from an user.

Do you have any good english to gaelic dictionary pdfs?
Also note, apparently that celtic seems to be a predecessor to modern gaelic, etc. Not sure on that though.
Ancient celtic would not be the same as modern celtic.

the Irish were incredibly insular
the first contact they had on a large scale with the outside world apart from the British Celtic monks that traveled to Ireland to convert the population were Vikings and then the Norman English
look up some Roman and Greek accounts
do ancient Celtic names look at all similar to jewish ones?
Aedui, Dumnonii, Iceni, Avernii, Divicatius, Cunobeline, Vercingetorix
do these sound in any way similar to Yeshua, Simon or Yitzchaq?

Don't humour the jewish shill.

I think the truth is more likely that hebrew and celtic split from an earlier language.

A form of proto-celtic that hebrew derived from. That means jews came from celts, not the other way around.

That's far more likely if it is a very ancient connection.

lmao

Actually there may indeed be a phoenician connection.
That would explain the sacrifice similarities between the cultures.
phoenicia.org/Phoenician_Celtic_connections.html

It was a bit of a stab. But remember, proper jews do study up on this to a degree. Maybe there is something we aren't told.

BURN THE HERETICS!

I said I was a newb on celts and phoenicians.

I actually know a real chick like this.
She was pretty cute too.

well dont assume jewish literature/theories are true

VARG BTFO

Post pics lad.

Fun fact!

Not a single witch in the United States was ever burned at the the stake, that was a European thing.

In the United States, we hung them, threw them off cliffs, crushed them w/ huge rocks, and drowned them.

Fuck yourself.

Fucking DANK

The phonecians traveled everywhere and were actually a civilization worth a fuck. They were the only people the jews liked and respected because they blew the jews out of their water with their trade. They were such good traders in large part because of their travel on sea and discovering new sources of raw materials. Jews never did anything like this. Look at the freemason myth of Hiram Abiff.

I think the 'druids were rabis' is the Jew equivalent to 'we wuz kangz'.

We gassedthem on the spot

Waifus user, with our waifus

FOR THE EMPEROR

Well, props to them for being able to say that out loud in real life without cringing themselves into oblivion.

What are art students going to do? LARP and become stoned from the pot?

no

Why don't we melt them in brazen bulls?

They were also related to the canaanites in religion.
Guess who also relate to the canaanites?

And now the thread is boring. Post best witch.

THE ONLY GOOD WITCH IS A DEAD WITCH

TBH

Can you bless a weapon?

What are you, gay?

Now that's what I call larping.

So, fake, low-energy "witches" think they can take on the forces of chaos we've been working with?

its a bunch of old cat ladies.its fucking nothing.

Indeed brother user. The fire rises.

I really wish people would learn the difference.

We have to be careful with these Witches, man. Loo Witches alone have led India to ruin, and they're very low on the Witch hierarchy. Who knows what the Grand Dragon Witch is capable of.

Throw buckets of water on 'em. They wanna dress up like the Wicked Witch of the West, they can get doused like the bitch too.

Hey Holla Forums. How's this for a headline?

too many words but checked

That's odd. My elders usually claim pagans cannot be liberal, or conservative, or anything we have words for. We believe that the big web of maybe must remind us of being flexible and living like our forebearers.

You know what gets my gears grinding?
Here in Europe, you're either a fedora city dweller, or a syncretizer of Christianism and Paganism. Remember all the pagan themed orchestras and theater pieces and literature? In Europe we simply hold that both is true, and simply take Christianity as a theoretical basis to a world where Paganism is the pratical basis in it. Most believe Christinity is white and call non-whites fake and various words denoting stupid. Trust me, we have a lot of words for it.
Here we see American christians and pagans as fake.
Monolatrist pagans, i.e. those who only use the name of one god, are seen as Jewish because the Jews did exactly this with their Jahweh.
What gets my neurons even more firing is: do Americans know exactly how they're ethnically standing? Here we have a saying that you should respect and honor your elders - your own ancestors. Why are Americans into Nordic Paganism when the immigration offices say they're mainly German, or when Nietzsche (a huge enemy of nihilism, by the way) claimed they were all Poles?

While we're talking about pagans: do we have boards with other paganisms other than /asatru/?

I hope English not being my mother language won't make me misunderstood. I learned it so well here and see Holla Forums as my home.

PS: do you have any smuggies regarding opinions? I managed to translate some but I fear I'm the only one using them.

Sup, m8's. I'm an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor.

Get the fire department in, when we firehose these protestors they won't be coming back

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Irma is best grill, Will is good for liking up left over creampie

:>

WOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Oh good. These heretics have been causing trouble. Truly, the God-Emperor has heard our cries!

LULZ!!!!!!
THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Haven't read the thread so this has probably already been posted but

I hereby promise, that should I come across one of these "W.I.T.C.H." cunts, I shall pull out my fat white cock and piss all over her.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

no doubt the pic shall be related, after the act.

these bitches don't even realize they're up against Hitler's wizards

But do we have Hitler's Brain yet?

Jesus loves you ya dick

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

BURGO THE BASED > GANDALF THE GREY

I figured one punch man would actually be for the 2D waifus considering his 2D existence.

Japanese witches are the last implicit stand of white nationalism.

Elliot Rodgers was inspired by Kirisame Marisa (fellow eurasian). How many whites are inspired by other 2hus? Truly Gensokyo is a magical land.

Great, more kike subversion of our one true faith, mythology, culture and pantheon.

I love how none of the leftists realize that Trump can only act through executive order where Obama did before

Didn't the phoenicians have an outpost in Wales or some such? Any books about this would be appreciated

Failure or Success its where we end up.

Do fat hairy cat ladies think they intimidate people?

nope
they traded with Ireland, Britain, Portugal and along the coast of West France
not sure what they got from France but from Portugal it was terracotta pots, from Britain it was high quality tin and copper for bronze and from Ireland it was gold and gold crafts

Burn these fuckers at the stake.

absolutely weak
We need our oathbreakers on the scene of the protests along with dedicated meme wizards keeping the pressure up on social media and elsewhere. Honestly we could just leave them alone until they inevitably destroy themselves, but it'll be fun and possibly hilarious.
Remember to behave properly~

W.I.T.C.H is the fucking best. All of my old preteen fantasy bullshit is encompassed in that series.

Thanks for bringing it back pol.

Water girls are best grills.

That's a

CUCKING STOOL

Joining them is F.A.G.G.O.T. which is the Free American Gay Groid Organization of Turner.

Al Bundy prepares his angus for Jamal?

Oh look, the anarchist 70's are back. One by one more and more domestic terrorist organizations will be forming, followed by bombings and other shit.
But this time, unlike the 70's, shit can't get memory holed to oblivion. Berkeley riot and attempted memory holing was proof of it.

Reminder that neo-paganism belongs to the hard right, not these stupid hippies.

This. The Druids, Germanic tribes, Pagan Nords etc were all hardline right wing by todays standards, probably further right wing than Holla Forums because to them it was just natural and they didn't have ZOG cucking/brainwashing or modern comforts.

European diaspora waking up today feel the religion of their ancestors rising in their blood. These "Witches" are the true LARPagans.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

HAIL O SAL BURGO THE BASED

Isn't he barely above 1D?

LONDON

KILL ALL GERMANS*

he should wear an eye patch

I did not expect to see Grotbags here!

Indeed. Romans know how to make such stuff.

I wish these people would just fuck off already. It seems like the only practical end solution to runts and freaks that make this much noise is to have a culling once every generation.