Thoughts? I think it's gonna try to pull a arrival and normies are gonna eat this up as movie of the year

Thoughts? I think it's gonna try to pull a arrival and normies are gonna eat this up as movie of the year.

Looks like the usual marxism.

Going in contact with an alien environment not taking proper equipment.
Don't they fear fucking germs?

weak bait, reddit/pol/

Go back to your containment board leftypol.

>>>/oven/

go back home JIDF
>>>/reddit/

>surrounded by a (((diverse))) cast of infantryxers

Jews in Space
pass

Nobody is even talking about this shit you fucking asshat. Typical Natalie Portman shitfest fuck off and webm it.

I am CIDF fucking nig nig kike sand nigger.

Annihilation is a 2014 novel by Jeff VanderMeer. It is the first in a series of three books called the Southern Reach Trilogy. The book describes a team of four women (a biologist, an anthropologist, a psychologist, and a surveyor) who set out into an area known as Area X. The area is abandoned and cut off from the rest of civilization.[1] They are the 12th expedition. The other expeditions have been fraught with disappearances, suicides, aggressive cancers, and mental trauma.

especially after they've lost 11 other expeditions to spaceaids.

Seems people can't into epidemiology…
Why is that this hard to incorporate real science into fiction…

So you only want to talk about popular normies shit?

She is a pretty bad actress and I used to have a crush on her she was my number 2.

Are the novels any good? Worth reading?

Don't know would give it a try if I find a free e-book.

What the fuck?! There is hardly no such thing! Only 1-2 % of all surveyors are women! This is bullshit! As a surveyor this really irked me. Seriously women don't want to do this job and if they do it's mainly city or residential surveys they perform.

Back in the day surveyors were mountain men and did lots of exploration but since then it really hasn't become that, sure many still are but there are probably better experts on tracking and locating that a surveyor. Surveyors are more of a mappers but they don't draw maps like if you were exploring like Lewis and Clark like how they used to. Wonder who is gonna be the surveyor in the movie.

Just looked it up myself and Tessa Thompson the nigger is the surveyor. 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

I listened to the audiobook. Six hours of self narrated "I'm tripping on shrooms" dialogue.
My happiest moment came when I realized the book was finally over and I could release myself from this prison of hell that is the literary equivalent of watching a cow chew its cud. For six hours.

6 hours.
For how long have you been masochistic?

running out of shit to get triggered by?

The first couple of hours it was kind of interesting, building up to something. After that it was like a Chinese finger trap.
I kept thinking at any moment this shit was going to start making sense. There was going to be some sort of exposition. Any fucking moment now. Just hang in there. Omg, this can't be happening. What have I gotten myself into? It's like some kind of Lovecraftian horror! Why does she keep narrating the same shit! MAKE IT STOP! I CAN"T STOP NOW, I'M IN TOO DEEP!

Synopsis: She snorts mold and glows.

I like where this is going

Not sure I will watch this film unless adrenochrome or a sweet hooker is provided.

True but the far left loves Muslims which we don't as WE HATE BOTH.