Why can't SJW be useful for once and make pic related happen?

Why can't SJW be useful for once and make pic related happen?

It's all I want from an X-Men movie. A romance story between Nightstalker and Angel. They even have the right twink actors in their franchise right now.

Because attractive people are offensive.

Fuck off tumblrina

They can it's called shitty fanfiction.

Can't they do one thing for me?
They have to shit up everything, why can't they for once make an yaoi romance with twink actors like there are on Xmen right now happening?

I am getting such blue balls from watching Xmen and not getting anything.

Kill yourself

Fujoshits should be gassed

Fuck off back to tumblr

No wonder Holla Forums did shit to save their hobby from this cancer.

Fujoshits should be banned from breathing

Fuck off
I remember your shitposting from days past I've been here too long

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/gay/

Kill yourself in this fucking instant

What does Fujo mean?

I think you need to go back.
>>>/gaschamber/

The female counterpart to the male Otaku.
Which schlick to yaoi.
Notorious for shit taste and some of them are sjws. At least in west.

Exactly. Are you stupid? Look at the way I worded it. It implied that they aren't useful at all!

Tbh something like this is more about creative freedom and good writing, than sjw shit.

Fuck you! The pic is cute as fuck and if you disagree you have no fucking taste about aesthetics, beauty and cuteness.

Ah okay.

Do you like the pic in the OP, user? :)

No. Male on male doesn't work for me.

I thought that you were so naive to think they could be useful at all.

It was a joke about them pushing for all kinds of stupid stuff from diversity in medieveal movies to "better female writing", which just results in them all being boring "strong independent women".
I bet they would get jelly if the 2 actors were put into a romance.

Oh well, different tastes. I like it. It makes me more flustered than seeing any hetero pairing in fiction.

Kill yourself

nein

I want the fags to leave this board right the fuck now

What you suggested is neither creative or good writing. If you get off to it fine but trying to force the delusion that it's anything but shitty yaoi fanfiction is pathetic.

This alone already invalidates any opinion you have.

But I haven't suggested anything specific???
Or do you think that there is no way to write any romance in a good way? Do you hate any kind of romance in fiction?

Sorry. Dota brain fart.

Nightcrawler's Catholic, and God hates fags. Kurt would never do anything that would land him a one way non refundable ticket hell.

I really like Nightcrawler, but I would make do if Angel found another one.
I have a wing fetish and I want to see Angel hug his love, fully embrace him, not only with his arms, but his wings as well.

Hate the sin, not the sinner, anonymous.

Fine, what you WANT is incredibly stupid and purely based on a fujoshit tier yaoi obsession.

No, I'm just capable of understanding that "One looks like an angel and the other a demon"romance has been done to death and doesn't automatically make something well written or even interesting.

I just like both of the actors who are currently playing as their characters in the movie franchise currently.

And really, it's more about Angel. But I don't see any other cuteboy in the movies besides Nightcrawler.

I can be your angel, OP.

You are underplaying it, being a fujoshi is being a female version of a waifufag, except that even more annoying

Kill yourself

Can we cuddle on top of each other in bed and drift to sleep in that position, user?

Depends whether it's while we're clothed or naked. The answer is yes either way.

Clothed. Let's start slow first.

How late is it where you are from, user?

7:23PM

Stop gayposting fags but whats up other faggots

almost 3 am here, seems like you are far away

The tragedy of trying to find love over the internet.

No. Not much, fellow homo.

I know that feeling talked to a few qts then obe day they either unfriend ke or fall off the face of the earthI dont know what i am doung wrong

Ya just gotta be cuter and have means to travel so they don't feel like it's a waste of time to pursue you.

Well I cant be cute cuz I got the whole "daddy" thing going on

Now that's just extra homosexual, user.

You people deserve the oven.

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>Holla Forums

/cuteboys/ sucks. Holla Forums is just tsundere about it's gayness.

>>>/hm/
>>>/bog/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

You sure got a lotta gay furry pics. Link to more?

Same fucking disgusting thing, user.

It's ironic faggotry. stop bumping this shitty thread
>>>/hell/

Ironic faggotry is still faggotry. You can't stop me.

Literally worse than Holla Forums at this point

God, I love that bunney.

Glad, you aren't a mod then, you sjw.

My biggest problem with fagshit is that the relationship dynamic between fags is still the exact same as the stereotypical hetero. The dominant faggot is always the daddy/chad and the passive one is always the girly faggot which is pretty telling that these people are merely too afraid/fucked up to actually deal with the other sex. Same shit with transcucks, if gender role and appearance are a social construct then why is it that the FTM dykes always try to look as macho as possible while the MTF cucks always try to look as feminine as possible.

But user, that's wrong. Waifufags want to fuck their waifu, fujoshi want to see their husbando assfucked by random male characters.

Does that make them cucks?

that actually sounds kinda hot

this isnt true, its not always like that, try the josue seme tag

sage for not comics or cartoons

I've never met someone else who shared it, so good luck finding anything.

That only seems so on the very surface. I can only see myself being the dominant guy in a relationship. I don't want to be submissive to men or women. But for me the dynamic between 2 guys and 1 guy and a woman is completly different.

Just because I am the guy who penetrates and he is the one who takes it, doesn't define our whole personality. In fact what I keep fantasizing about is to be in a relationship, where we are like 2 best friends, do all kinds of stuff together, but under the sheets we are lovers.

Feminine behavior and "daddy please fuck me" (maybe without the daddy part) has it place, but I would not want to be together with someone who acts like a character from a sexual story 24/7. I want to do guy stuff with him besides that.

The most important part for me is that we could have easily just become best friends without the sexual component. I am a masculine guy and I wouldn't really be able to connect with girls or trannsexuals in such a deep way. You don't have a "bromance" with guys like that.

But anyway, that's the problem. I really only ever want to dom and not want my dick sucked, so that means that I am only compatible with a small minority of gay guys, who would be fine with that and who probably are really sissy. Which is fine as long as they can act normal outside the bedroom.

I get turned on by that, but I still want to have my bro.

Kill yourself

Because it's not about gender it's about a hierarchical scale (apha, beta etc…)
But from the SJW standpoint this doesn't exist because we are all "equal".

fuck off

This is truly high quality b8 OP, have you tried seeing how Holla Forums reacts?