Blade Runner 2049: The first reactions are in

archive.is/uvpyn

If journalists like it doesnt that mean it's shit? Or is a broken clock still right twice a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9jnseSHhEWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They also like cisbusters, capeshit and that nigger faggot movie. Never trust a critic.

Warner is doing a good job paying critics this year.

early critics and audiences are always in the bag for the (((studio)))
can't believe I fell for this shit for so long. real critics and consensus about a film usually comes a week or two after release.

Also Ryan Gosling is highly overrated

Who cares what the goodest of goys think. The first faggots to watch a movie are always going to shill it. All you need to know is that the new movie has flat lighting compared to the original. That enough is proof it is shit.

who would have thunk
muh actors
uh oh!

Film critic is an empty title.

Do you know how many loads a film critic has to take? It certainly is not an empty job.

Most modern critics are cheap journalists and e-celebs. They have nothing to do with the movie industry and are unable to deconstruct a movie.

Remember Bob Chipman and Jizz Cuckman are officially considered critics by RT.

Meant to:

>"Good news!" tweeted Guardian scribe Jordan (((Hoffman))). "Blade Runner 2049 is a terrific continuation and expansion of the orig[inal]."

That's…troubling.

I actually do want to see this movie, unlike most on Holla Forums, but this concerns me.

if this is where they have to go for first impressions, it means 1) paid review 2) the film is trash in some way, and my guess is the story is ass.

I am fully prepared to ignore this film. The moment it was announced, I knew it would be injected with aids. That they had to reassure us only tells of how aware they are of what they've done to what should have remained a single film. This movie will be pozzed as fuck.

Same here. How many white women get dicked down by shit-dicks in this movie? Just give it to me straight.

Ryan as such a likable face.

This was always going to be praised. Deakins is a fucking meme too the film looks like digital shit with no fucking atmosphere, way too clean.

Ryan Gosling not only has a punchable face he can't act for shit.

What are you talking about? He's great at displaying absolutely no emotion, his acting is obviously to complex for you to understand.

I look forward to the sperging here when this is a success.

I know it's going to get a 95% on RT who gives a shit does it matter?

You may not caredoubt that tbhbut plenty of niggers here will sperg entertainingly. It will be fun shitposting.

Reminder that pic related had a 9.4 rating on IMDb before the public got to see it

Holla Forums BTFO OUT

How is the anime?

Shit.

PANIC

why do people think this wont be good? Sicario deconstructed the stronk womin trope and had a crypto racist joke. its only flaw was portraying alphabet niggers in a positive light

me personally i loved this film

You're a pleb. Sicario was trash and Deakins is a shit cinematographer.

go on user, im just a wandering Holla Forumsack, why was Sicario trash and who is a good cinematographer (alive)

Get out. Your kind isn't welcome here.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/kys/

If you are asking that you shouldn't be here

moar?

In regards to the trailers, it does feel like its part of the same universe. Unlike Tron Legacy which was completely not grounded as part of the original and felt more like a goth techno party since the lights felt like they were tacked on instead of part of the programs. I give the person who made the trailer props for giving a Bladerunner vibe.

That said, hollywood has been making utter shit for so long its hard to be excited. They are so fucking unoriginal and are destroying more properties than they are making good movies. It is a safer bet this movie is very likely to be shit.

Is that what spoonfed industry reviewers call themselves now?

G O O S E

Don't spend it all in once place

Movie is written by (((Michael Green))) the subtext is about illegal immigrants. Enjoy the pozz.

Just turn your brain off while watching it.

If only I had the mind of a shitskin

i want to fuck the commie out of that catgirl

I'll pass.

Explain.

He wrote Logan and Alien: Covenant, both of them were total propaganda. Logan was about a little mexican girl being hunted by evil white men who look like Border Patrol, Alien: Covenant was about an evil Nazi android that listened to Wagner. Blade Runner looks to be a plot about evil people using a salve labor class, synths, and will no doubt end up being anti-white since the villain is Jared Leto. Also, the Blade Runner director said they changed the aesthetic from Chinese-Hisapnic, to Russian-Slavic, whatever that means. Which suggest it's no longer a multicultural non-white dystopia, but instead an Eastern European dystopia.

Critics thought Blade Runner was shit when it came out. Ergo, if you liked Blade Runner then this one will probably be garbage to you.

if the Guardian, Fandango, and Empire said it's good, then it must be good!

Is it comforting to know this will most likely destroy MLP?

Who?

that's what they said about goy wars, i'm sure it will be complete shit

My Little Pony?

hooktube.com/watch?v=9jnseSHhEWQ
hmmm

I told you so, it currently has 1 negative review and is at 97%, people are so fucking predictable today, if you could bet on RT scores I'd make a shitload of money.
People honestly just eat up everything they are told to. There's no originality in hollywood producing and neither in critiquing as it is all a hivemind.

I think he's referring to the fact that this film is coming out around the time as the My Little Pony feature film. Two franchises which share almost no audience overlap, oh yeah Blade Runner is totally going to wreck MLP in the box office. Yup. That's a competition that's going to happen.

Reminder that film also had a BLACKED shower sex scene sequence, and the white evangelical christian captain was married to a sheboon.

I want a movie based on Ruiner, the new game that just got released.

Is it any good?
I kinda wanna give it a go after seeing the trailer at E3. Also, I think I need a break from VtM - Bloodlines by now.

its cyberpunk 3d Hotline Miami with a hub world between missions and RPG level up system.

It's pretty good but could've been better. Disappointed with the bosses, but the aesthetic, the world, main character and your waifu are top tier.

It isn't like Hotline Miami at all though. Is this an association people have because of Devolver digital? The soundtrack isn't even similar. It's more like Alien Shooter games if anything.

The gameplay is a lot like hotline miami.
Fire a shotgun and tell me isn't the same.

Any more tracks by Sidewalks and Skeletons in the game? The trailer track was great.

Neat. Gonna look it up on GOG.

Well they both fire projectiles. I wish it had HM's weapon throwing though. It's a good game but it has some flaws. Hopefully the sequel will be better.

I'm not familiar with any of the tracks or artists in the game but the one in the credits is fantastic.

She calls you puppy.

That sounds like complete trash, fucking neo80fags

You sound like a fucking communist.

I watched some videos and it looks visually confusing during the action. Typical case of a dev who cares more about aesthetic and mood.

In this context, what does that even mean