What you're reading storytime

I foudn this trying to see if the new Power Rangers comics was up.
Its ok, 7.5/10, may as well share it, seems like it has cool ideas but a poor execution, and rather messy due to size constraints, could have used a longer series to explain some shit better, 16 issues could've worked.

Jonathan Hickman is my favorite author but this has the same faults as his other works

Huge set up, not enough issues for pay off
Not as bad as Red Mass for Mars

Thanks for the info man, I think I also downloaded another comic of his today because it looked cool af.

his best comics are F4/FF
Secret Warriors
Black Monday Murders
Manhattan Projects 1-4/5
Nightly News (probably his best)

My take is that he's trying to make a simplistic style, as some Cowboy Bebop style of plot but he has this huge setup that obviously needs more info, not only because of a healthy controlled dosis of DEEP LORE but to understand why this characters connect to this setting.

This is the one I got, but despite all this one flaws I really dig the style.

This is were it starts getting messy.

I know is autistic to enter into deep lore of a 4 issue mess, but I think by the end # of every issue that every issue is somehow an alternate timeline?

Files are getting bigger.

So guys, that was "The Red Wing" is an okay series with really cool but wasted ideas, unless Hickman is playing some 6D chess wiith time/mind fuckery ideas but I'm willing to bet that isn't the case or objective, still too short for me to really care about the characters, at least as unimpressive as they were portrayed.

Share anything, any random comic you might be reading, it can be any kind of issue in the middle of any series or style, the more rare or outside the big two the most appreciated but that's not a limitation.

Trips

But your picture says dubs

MY MIND'S TELLING ME DUBS

BUT MY BODY
MY BODY

IS TELLING ME TRIPS

So, whats this?

Dude is his own mentor, the first Redwing was a stolen ship from someone else who figured not only travelling vertically but sideways?

Is Earth destroyed anyway?

No, it's clearly telling you dubs.

The trips belong to me.

I have a fun 5 Issue comic called Dinosaurs Attack! It's kind of similar to Mars Attacks in terms of style. Would you guys like a storytime of it?

Fuck yeah! that's the whole point of this thread.

YES!

Allright then lets begin! Here's Issue 1.

Here's Issue 2

Here's Issue 3

Here's Issue 4

Here's Issue 5

And that's the end of Dinosaurs Attack! Hope you enjoyed it.

Great job user.

Thanks man

Your welcome guys glad you enjoyed it!

Great user.

Ya got the original Mars Invades?

Sadly not.