American Horror Story: Cult

I won't lie it is better than expected, so far the libtards just act as lunatics. Thelesbian couple makes me horny. Clearly one of the best season so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/fashion/sarah-paulson-opens-up-about-dating-older-women-holland-taylor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mfw Sarah Paulson is lesbian IRL…
Sarah Paulson Opens Up About Acting, Marcia Clark and Dating Older Women
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/fashion/sarah-paulson-opens-up-about-dating-older-women-holland-taylor.html

FUCK

These turn me on more than they make me uncomfortable

DRMUPF IS EBIL!!1

Was this show ever good?

That's floor tiles tier fetish wtf

Fuck you I have Trypophobia. Jesus fucking Christ this place is unsafe.

Sarah is not a grannie.

Season 1, Asylum and coven were OK. Usually it starts good then turn to shit around the fifth episode.

Should I watch it? I literally have nothing else to watch at the moment.

A tumblr-invented phobia to claim oppression.
Literally created by tumblrinas.

God I just have the urge to peel those things off right now. I have Eczema sometimes and it looks semi like that but not quite that bad and it feels really good when you peel off the skin.

Yes it is really watchable but I would recommend The Exorcist series if you are into kino.

I bet you voted for Martin O'Malley

Denying my oppressions, how regressive of you.

post pics

Disgusting.

Can't, my hands have been Eczema free for awhile now. Took nearly a year of healing.

You say that, but Jesus does it feel so good to peel the skin off.

just google it perv

Does every season is like 6/10 with a shitty ending like the first ones?

Yes the ending is always shit tbh.

you know, i only recently realized how bad of a shop that actually is. you can see the hand is perfectly normal underneath all the shit.

I think it's make-up fam; you can see where it's split towards the right side of his palm.