What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

After watching [OMITTED] I'm fucking fuming that Adult Swim censored all of this.
Easily some of MDE's best content.

Bill Clinton is HIV Positive.

I like how jews think they are the masters of edgy pushing the boundaries humor and then sam made this and they flipped out

"edgy" just means "degenerate" to jews
not the same thing

not true at all
they depict things like killing whites and other things that you think fall under degeneracy but actually don't fit the word, they might be degenerate to our society and existence but they help the kike and nog grow, thus not being purely a degenerating effect, just propaganda of the enemy we must combat
degeneracy is something like faggotry, it does nothing good for any society it's in, even kike and nog ones thus having a completely degenerative effect

You're a retard, tbh.

What game?

It's from World☮Peace, a show.
The guy behind it is making a game, though.

And the funniest thing is Sam didn't even mean it. It's all comedy to him. He's still a modern Liberal at his core.

what did sam mean by this?

it's just 'too smart for you' cryptic bullshit

Sam is skeptical of capitalism though…

They hate (((Italians))).

I really like that aesthetic.

Well I can definitely see why AS decided to go for the shitty transitions they got. I must have missed the "hidden swastikas" though

>season 2 never unless Sam gets off his ass

jews dont push boundaries, they just do disgusting stuff beacuse they dont have sense of estetics

Sam mite b too, ya never know with a crazy guy like him.

ok Haim, someone posted on halfchan that Sam fucked tranny, so there's no denying about that for sure

Doesn't make him wrong though.

No, most of the symbolism is around one layer deep (it's really just basic allegories) and if you don't get it you probably just aren't looking into it enough.
>"Good Gambler, Bad Father" is an allegory about how modern marriages are a gamble - guy "doubles down" by having kids and then gets fucked over ny a divorce

BO never ever

GOD I HATE YOU FUCKING Holla ForumsPOL/ FUCKSTICKS WHO COME ON MY BOARD FOR INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION AND SHIT THINGS UP. SAM HYDE WAS NEVER RELEVANT, AND WILL NEVER BE RELEVANT, AND IS OUTCLASSED BY INTELLIGENT AND RESPECTFUL (TO WOMEN) COMEDIANS LIKE H3H3 AND TIM HEIDECKER. I BET YOU ARE THE NAZI GOING INTO EVERY THREAD AND MAKING FUCKING BANE AND THE WACKY PLANE REFERENCES INBETWEEN POSTING PICTURES OF PIGS. THERE. IS. NOTHING. WRONG. WITH. CUCKOLDRY!!! ALL OF YOU TROLLS HAVE COME ONTO MY RIGHTFUL BOARD AND SHITPOST ALL ABOUT "OH I LIKE THIS INTELLIGENT ATTRACTIVE ACTRESS" AND "NO, MAISIE IS A GOBLIN" I CAN NOT BELIEVE SUCH SEXISM IS ALLOWED ON A PROGRESSIVE SITE LIKE 8CHANNEL.

As that frog would say, GTFO RACISTS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Plural of "goy" is "goyim", nigger.

degeneracy is a buzzword that doesn't mean anything, you believe in a retarded meme religion

fuck off kike

At least Chuck is still doing good. How did it all go so wrong?

He made fun of a jew.

Just one?

No one gives a shit about kikes or their grammar.

Interesting

There's some good shit there. Man, I wish I could go back and talk to my 18-year-old self. Just for five minutes. Oh, well.

Where do they come up with this stupid shit?

You're stupid
fuck you.