Is there any more boomer stroking ego movie than Forrest Gump?

Boomers love this shitty movie. It follows the life of a literal retard as he becomes a millionaire and pisses it all away. Basically the story of the average boomer. Forrest Gump had to be made a retard so the audience wouldn't hate him. It's a sub par story and several hours of boomer cultural references. This is the only generation that have had their eyes glued to a television their entire lives. The movie shows everything wrong with that entire generations but boomers see the movie as a congratulatory pat on the back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbie_Hoffman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polite sage

at least he didn't go full retard.

Politely sageing for you.

apocaylse now strokes my ego. as far as boomer movies, apollo 11 is a fave among that age. i have found folks my parensts age (60) have been lied to the most and STILL believe those lies. Both Christian,my dad has come around a ton and is full 1776 tier and all that however my mother is still locked in denial about what exactly the elite have been doing behind the scenes

go to Holla Forums with this shit

Bump

inderesding…….. but not an vidya

so jenny died of aids right?

That should be obvious. It's a reference to the AIDS scare that boomers lived through.

It's false nostalgia, mixed with a message that you don't have to work hard, just fall ass backward into fortune. Typical demotivational jewish pablum.

the kid isn't his.

am i the only one who thinks that?

This movie made me livid as a child, and I couldn't put into words why until I was like 14 or so. Everyone with half a brain left knows this movie is fucking gay propaganda dicksucking garbage. I want to gather every copy of this movie and burn them before dumping the ashes in a New Mexico pit.

go away cuckchan

She also either exposed Forrest to the virus when he knocked her up, or whored around a got pozzed while pregnant / after Forrest Jr was born.

See

I liked the movie, no need to over analyze it. Also Jenny is a fucking gold digging whore

tom hanks is a literal pedophile

what was gay about it? I haven't seen it in like 10 years.

Only good part was when he was in Vietnam, and they even fucked that up by making it all about his pet nigger and his fucking obliviousness ruined it.

The movie also had the message to women that no matter how much you fuck up, act like an irresponsible whore, do whatever the fuck you want through your whole life, you will never have to deal with the repercussions and a male will always bail you out.

not true anymore….But I think that was the point.

Oh yeah, and Jenny is a whore and is your typical baby boomers woman. Fuck her.

The self-congratulatory tone of it, and the fact that the main character was literally retarded (like most Americans). I don't mean gay as in homosexual, but just fucking stupid. The black panther shit, the vietnam stuff, god, I hate this kikery. It was a very successful psyop.

you're not on Holla Forums, user

i liked the part where he just goes for a run and gets all the idiots to run along him because they thought the act of a retard going for a run actually stood for something more than what it was ; a millionaire retard that felt like going for a run. And it ends the perfect way too, him just deciding he run long enough and just going back home to his mansion and millions of dollars and the retards that took him as some kind of prophet left there wondering why did they think that following a guy they never really knew anything about ,agood idea

3meta5me famalam

No you're not. There way too much evidence of Jenny whoring around for Gump to be the dad.
Let be fair here, if Gump was that kid father, he too would have likely be a retard too. It way too much to ask for me to believe that kid dodge a genetic bullet.

So, Forrest has AIDS ultimately right?

The film is a nice story but has no artistic merit to it. Jenny is everything wrong with the modern woman, but the tone of the movie says she did nothing wrong because her evil white male father grabbed her by the pussy as a child.

Just want to add, the AIDS part of the story is intentionally vague. It shows how no one knew what it was at the time.

i guess i hadnt seen this movie for a loooong time
i used to think it was an okay movie
and when i was in 8th or 9th grade i thought hillary should've been president because shes a woman, though fortunately I went against obama during his first year
maybe i should rewatch some old movies

I honestly think that the movie was designed to introduce boomer culture to a younger generation pretty much as a psyop (boomer culture is all psyops). It's letting you know that it's never going away and we'll always be instructed that boomer pop culture was the pinnacle.

Nah, look like he might have dodge that one.

the kid has aids.

Trips of truth, Forrest LaBeouf confirmed

DAMN RIGHT HE DOES

Boomer pop culture is one gigantic Jewish astroturf.

i hate boomers so fucking much

tbh Boomer music of the 60's/70's will never ever come back. Beefheart is a God.

Oh, we knew what it was! That's why the first two names for it were 4H and GRIDS. It's only after (((they))) tried to cover it up and scare normal people that they made everybody forget how you got that shit.

You know the faggot looking guy with an afro next to Forrest during the anti-war rally scene when the mic is cut? That's (((Abbie Hoffmann))), the anarcho-communist Jew responsible for all the Vietnam Vets getting spit on and the Baby Killer meme. He was subversion incarnate, and one of the Chicago Seven responsible for many riots. Hell, he wrote Steal This Book the inspiration for Antifa.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbie_Hoffman

But user genetics don't matter, that nigger's chlid could be a female rocket scientist who just had here accomplishments stolen by white men.

Does sage go in all fields?

Forrest Gump is the Amelie Polain of this side of the atlantic. A pretentious motion picture depicting an individual making all the wrong choices and yet having the luck to turn out well despite its own idiocy. I hate both

WTF is this shit?

impolite sage. This same fuckers come from leddit and try to fit in, I'm fucking sick of it. "le boomer" meme is straight fucking shit, forget about a stupid nigger loving movie. Back to where you belong.

Amelie is a simple little love story about a shy modest French girl who wants to overcome her meek nature to find a nice boyfriend and lives in a beautiful, clean, fantasy version of Paris free of muzzies and muds.

I can see why you might think it a little too saccharine, but I have no idea why some people hate it so much unless you're a cuck butthurt about the lack of negroes enriching Paris.

The ending pisses me off every fucking time.
Jenny is a piece of human garbage and Forrest is way too good for her.
Jenny accuses Forrest of not knowing what love is early in the movie but it's repeatedly proven that actually it's Jenny who has no idea what love is and Forrest is totally sincere.
Fuck this movie's end and fuck Jenny.

Fucked up my sage. Not that this makes any difference. Please rape my face.

That was a very polite sage

your mother's dead, check the basement.

He doesn't piss it ALL away. But it does show the hubris of the Boomer growing up in a world where making it rich and doing something with your life was very easy. Now they demand accreditation to wipe your own ass for minimum wage. We need a return to apprenticeships for non-trade jobs.

>life was like a box of chocolates

Point me to where in the film this actually happens

your's is sucking my dick , check the living room

I watched Hanks' screen test with Haley Joel Osment. He's basically full retard. Toned it down a hell of a lot for the film. Won Oscar.

You went full retard man…. never go full retard.

Whatcha sliding, Moishe?

actually director confirmed it was hep c,she did lots of drugs nigga

Was hepatitis c, not aids

top kek

not full 1488 tier

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fuck this ugly Kike

possible. but it is possible for a man to bang an infected woman and not get the virus himself

Some of the music is good but it's still a military/industrial/intelligence psyop to control the public with lessons learned during MK Ultra. Nearly all of the "timeless" boomer musical acts have military or intelligence backgrounds of some sort. I'm not making that up, it's quite astounding if you look into it.

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream by Dave McGowan is not a bad place to start if this sounds interesting.

Very rude.

Watching that movie made you want to be like Forest Gump?

No, I'm saying that Vietnam was a psyop (purposeless war except for the mass trauma that the US population never recovered from)

Drugs: Psyop
Music promoting drugs: Psyop

It's not hard to understand. Teens still get into boomer music and that entire drug culture to this day.

Even the moon meme or aids are considered psyops by some

Men almost never get AIDS from infected women.

Some people hate it because it depicts happiness and they are chronically unhappy.

I was only 6 when the movie came out so that may have something to do with it but I can't remember a single person in my teenage years trying to make the case Forest Gump was a cool movie, or anything like that.