Bogpill General

I hope Holla Forums is friendly with bogpilling. Apparently 4pol mods work for the BIDF. For those whom are not bogpilled yet, here's a quick rundown on the Bogdanoff twins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GfRx4JkkoaY
youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=FPRCvfhKTJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your meme is fucking retarded. Get out.

Looks like someone has not been enlightened yet

Trump is president.

president trump

No amount of shilling will change that fact.

what is their endgame?

Every path leads to the bogpill. Please enlighten yourself

This is a reddit meme if I've ever seen one.

IDIOT

bogpill meme ended with the hwndu, don't salt the wounds

No. It started on 4pol but now the mods are banning everyone who mentions them. That proves that the 4pol mods work for the BIDF

Only a fool denies the bogpill. I pity you.

I'm interested in taking the bogpill, I seek enlightenment.

So cuckchan removed a cancer and now cuckchanners are trying to bring this stupid cancer here ?
cuckchan, you've got to go back, you're not welcome here.
>>>/cuckchan/

Please do not fuck up this board any more than it already is with garbage threads like this. You killed a thread just to post this gay little meme. Congratulations, enjoy your ban.

youtu.be/GfRx4JkkoaY
Watching this video in its entirity will help you attain the enlightenment you seek

Kill yourself

>>>/bog/

lol

Can you give me a quick rundown?
Whats this about the rothschilds bowing down to them and them messing with the dimensional timelines?

fuck off BIDF

Reading about these monstrosities on wikipedia is giving me an aneurysm. They're theoretical physicists? What in the fuck is the Bogdanov affair and why is the wiki article 3000 words long? This is one rabbithole I don't care to explore any further.

Interesting bogdanoff fact btw. When this meme first took off I was on cuckchan /x/ and pointed out that their mother was a coal burner. Later that night someone went on wikipedia and edited out the part about the mother having an affair with some black musician from america that was in the article (but left all the references in) The person who made the edit was from argentina.
It spooped me out a bit tbh.

The bogpill is far more scary than the redpill, but it is the end of the road. Everything starts with bog and everything ends with bog. Your fear, too, was created by the bog through means of Bogbots running through your body.

Waste of a goddamn thread. Your shitty forced meme is not going to catch on.

reported.

Yeah, no. I still think this meme is gay and forced. That doesn't mean sheer narcissism isn't something to be marveled at, especially when its duplicated.

Into the bog it goes.

Everybody who's denying the bogpill be like

This

Hi BIDF

You have any sources to verify all of this?

It's obvious the Bogs are emissaries of the Atlantians, and we should embrace the Bogdanoffs as the benevolent God-like beings they are so we can ascend to the stars with their guidance.

It did that during the election.

Go back to 4chan

cuckchan get out

I hath attained this knowledge from telepathy. Those whom create book sources are BIDF shills.

I think we can all see exactly how badly HWNDU and the newest 4cuck refugee crisis is affecting the board. God fucking damnit, fuck off and lurk more you stupid faggots.

do you have even a third-party source to prove your claim OP?
I would like to believe you, but those faces look so outlandish that i think maybe its from some film or TV show

>>>/cuckchan/

No, those faces are real, I'm french they don't have any power at all
SAGE & REPORT

Daily reminder that the "Bogpill" Is a forced meme and psyop to ridicule and weaken calling out the Jewish elite directly by name on imageboards (and soon social media).

Daily reminder that newfags will eventually end up arguing that Bogdanoffs rule the world and Rothschilds are just a "Bogdanoff misdirection LOL"

GAS ALL BOGPOSTERS

at least we know there are 14 year old browsing this board. that's a bit enheartening

I have lurked a bit, and all I have to say is that this place is a bit of an echo chamber. 4pol has so many damn shill threads that you have people refuting that shit left and right. I like 8pol a bit better now considering the mods accept bogpilling, though.

They can stay, but they need to fucking lurk for 8 years.

Yes, and worshipping kek is a jewish psyop to turn the christian population of Holla Forums into frog worshippers.

Fuck off

Redpilling about the Rothschilds always leads to the bogpill. The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs.

SATANIC LUCIFERIAN ELITE INVOLVED IN WARPING HUMAN GENETICS VIA TRANS-HUMANISM. THIS IS THE ATTEMPT TO RE-CREATE THE NEPHALIM IF NOT INDEED USING ACTUAL NEPHALIM DNA TO ALTER HUMANITY

Tbh they do look very alien. And why would it need to be banned from 4chins if it was bullshit? cuckchan loves bullshit dead ends

can anyone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

quick rundown on these quys: -Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs -In contact with aliens -Possess psychic-like abilities -Control france with an iron but fair fist -Own castles & banks globally -Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line -Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) -Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth -First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies -both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 -Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them -They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now -The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? -They learned fluent French in under a week -Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff -The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society -In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>from youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg

this is a tough pill to swallow my friend

LE FORCED MEME ARMY

I miss fun threads, now every thread in the catalog needs to be 100% serious all the time. Cant even have science threads anymore

what are science threads, can you give me a quick rundown?

This looks like some new form of muddying the waters.

Guys how do the Bogdanoffs tie into the Hibernian Conspiracy?

space elevator threads. talking about new discoveries and developments in science and what impact they might have on the world / who will control and abuse it. can't have them now because it turns into "take the flat earth pill" and "Einstein was a jew"

me too

This is a shitposting forced meme thread, though.

BACK TO REDDIT WITH YOU

Bogdanoffs were the ones who founded Ireland.

i love /x/ teir shit as much as the next giy but the little kiddie lore surrounding these fags is forced and has no concrete claims or evidence.
bogpost discarded.

satanic lies detected.

sure is newfag in here

Ah, thanks for confirming that this is a shitposting raid. Now if only the mods would do a fraction of the work they get accused of doing and delete this garbage thread.

Only a JIDF would deny the bogpill.

Hi BIDF

It's just counter-signaling the "red pill" to make the JQ look ridiculous.

Dont see that happening any time soon tbh son

Why are their faces so lumpy and weird

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS, AND FUTURE "BOG THREADS"

this is simply the newest method of sliding, pushing their shitty reddit-tier meme, bumping with cancerous posts to induce newfags to join in shitposting because they see a funny picture.

they use it to train the newfags to act like cancerfags, so that the next generation of the board is cancer and the board dies.

so in other words, typical alphabet / jidf / ctr subversion tactics.

If they were intellignent enough or in touch enough with the secret world of washington to actually discover something we haven't foud out yet, WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MADE THEMSEVES LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE A CONSTANT ALLERGIC REACTION TO THEIR OWN WEALTH YOU GIGANTIC NIGGERFAGGOT?!

/all bogthreads to come

HIDE THEM
SAGE THEM
REPORT THEM

this is pure fucking cancer.

Are you retarded? Are you one of those pretending idiots? Or are you that "i just want to see the world burn xdd"cucks?

Strength in numbers is an obvious requirement for anyone to come into power.

Here on 8ch proof is required.
If you don't have proof you're going to need some solid reasoning.

who ya gonna call?

Whoever started this nonsense evidently 'discovered' the plastic pair recently, perhaps on a French board, and thought nobody else knew about them. These Tupperware twins are old news.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

THE RAPE PILL

8ch has gone downhill, was there a migration from 4chan?

We don't buy into that misinfo bullshit here.

BETA UPRISING NOW

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION

(You)

BETA UPRISING NOW

(You)

BETA UPRISING NOW

(You)

BETA UPRISING NOW

(You)

It's a shitty 4chan meme. Yeah, we got an influx of those bastards when the HWNDU shit was going on because their mods banned them for having those threads.

fucking hell

holy shit that was edgy

==horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck==

horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuckl day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits t my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits ts that horses suck

l day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people suckil day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just sucl day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits tk my tits l day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits tup tbh tbhl day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits t i have l day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits that horses suck
horse people sucking weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits t tits tng weiners all day in the face tbh just cuck my tits up tbh tbh i have cucked tits t

REMINDER: LE BOG PILL IS A FREECH COOPT. ORIGINAL BOG PILL: ALL DEGENERATES GO TO THE BOG. FREECH BOGPILL: THE OP. DON'T BE FAGGOTS, DON'T LET FREECH INJECT THIS SHIT

Mods?

BIDF detected

quit shilling your shitty videos

I think it's funny. It can be used as a metaphor for jews and convince the functional retards like /r/the_donald to realize jews are the real end game.

The Jews work for the Bog Twins.

this
fuck off halflets, we call you cuckchan for a reason

fuck off with your shitty meme

REDDIT TIER MEME
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/plebbit/
>>>/kys/

BIDF out in full force

fuck off with these deformities. shit tier forced meme.

same here

Dunkpill > Bogbill

I like you user. Bogposting mite b cool for giggles if it wasn't clearly a method to undermine redpills about Rothschilds, Soros, and (((globalists))) in the eyes of normies.

MUST KILL AGAIN
MUST KILL AGAIN

MUST KILL AGAIN
MUST KILL AGAIN

REPEAT

On Holla Forums we name the jew. Stop pushing your forced meme here, it is worse than Millhouse and the Oathbreaker
>>>/4chan/
>>>/bog/

True but they need to be spanked for posting bog standard rubbish from other boards.

ok which one of you brothers keeps posting this?

STUPIDEST GODDAMN THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON AN IMAGEBOARD GET OUT

seriously though cuckchan is that way you have to go back.

This.

The real bog pill is throwing degenerates, naked and without any earthly possessions, into a bog to be forgotten for all time.

NOT FALLING FOR YOUR TRICKS

Their Wiki article is interesting. They definitely have old noble blood. Who are these guys? They're freaky looking if that's really them.

"Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff are fraternal twin brothers born to Yuri Mikhaïlovitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff (1928-2012), a Russian painter of Tatar origin and descent from a line of Princes Bogdanoff, and to Maria Maya Dolores Franzyska Kolowrat-Krakowská (1926-1982). Igor was the first born and his brother Grichka was born 40 minutes later. They were raised by their maternal grandmother, Countess Bertha Kolowrat-Krakowská (1890-1982), in Saint-Lary, Gers in Southern France"

Your rhetoric doesn't even make sense autist

Just because the bog preserved the mummies even after several millennia doesn't mean that was the intention of the executioner(s)

This.

Shit thread by underage b&s on halfchan. Go back to your cesspool.

Here'es a quick rundown on the bogadown bros

That's all you need to know for now

This is because that fucking Saudi and their faggot fanclub on the Outer Heaven Discord honeypot keep dropping 8ch links.

It started on Holla Forums
This meme has been around for months.

Why the fuck is this horseshit of a thread still on Holla Forums? Are the mods shooting up heroin with hotwheels in a thai sex cult?

hotwheels is dead lad. Jim fed him to the pigs like in hannibal

and my legit question thread about anti leftist meme tactics was shoah'd

what the fuck

I've been out of the loop for a while, can someone give me a quick rundown on these mysertious guys?

I lived in France, the bogs have been a staple meme for an entire generation before chans found them

SAGE, FILTER, REPORT & KYS

I remember first seeing them in the late 90s in the uk when eurotrash did a segment on them. This silly meme that they are some powerful, almost demigod like beings is new though. Heres an old pre surgery video of them where they look normal, if somewhat swarthier.
Was the hideous surgery ever addressed on french tv or just ignored? My theory is they have the micheal jackson thing going on (they are mixed race, part african) where they have successive surgeries to look whiter/more european and end up addicted to the process. Because they are richfags, and surrounded by toadies and yes-men, this behaviour is allowed to flourish unchecked. Probably even encouraged tbh. Its a bizarre and horrific spectacle.

lol I loved that show when it was still on.

The genetic thing apparently swells their bones, I don't think they're mixed african, they're more asiatic like uyghurs and tatars, mixed with slav.
They are ridiculously wealthy and well connected, that much is true.

They are mixed african though. Quadroons to be precise. Their grandmother had an affair with some black american tenor called roland hayes. It was a big scandal and she was disinhereted from a lot of the families holdings because of it. This used to be on wikipedia but was removed recently for some unknown but perturbing reason. Its still in the references at the bottom too.

interesting
once you go black, you go bog

Whatya sliding, sclomo?

Yes, you are a faggot.

go back in to the oven newfriend, your forced memes are half baked