HAPPENING: GERMACUCK TRASH BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PLES HAPPEN
PLEASE BE TRUE!

mmnews.de/index.php/politik/94659-nach-merkel-telefonat-trump-will-einreiseverbot-auf-deutschland-ausweiten

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPRCvfhKTJM
archive.is/6O39B
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161657131/Ungefragt-nimmt-Merkel-Stellung-zu-Trumps-Einreiseverbot.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for islamic tears

Bumping, but we're going to need another source.

let this be true please

fake but cool

There is no way this is true.

DO IT FAGGOT

KRAUTCUCKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Considering the number of shitskins the German government considers "Germans", this is only practical. Germany is just another danderous islamic state at this point.

If this happened, wouldn't it extend to the rest of the EU?

There's no way this is true but it'd be hilarious if it was. Maybe it'd successfully open up some bluepilled Germans' eyes to stop supporting Merkel and open borders if they realized much of the Western world was starting to view them as an islamic state instead of a white european power.

But I wanted to go to Hawaii in the fall. Sad Pepe.

Latest muslim country added to Trump's ban list:

GERMANY

Any country that refuses to get a handle on their borders and the Islamic scum pouring into their country should be added to the ban. Eurocucks will be on their own.

oh lord

rolling dubs for sweden

MMnews isn't exactly mainstream so I have my doubts, but if it's true, kek.
t. German

What the fuck is up with the influx of unverified fake news lately? Stop posting this "PLES HAPPEN" bullshit until we know for sure it did, otherwise its just shills spreading disinfo.

DO IT!! JUST DO IT

I'ts not real, but i hope it will be.

Probably some cucks who don't understand that most people here question every source, and try to spam disinfo even though it won't have any effect. The ones who actually believe it are either newfags or those very shills.

REMOVE GERMANOCUCK

SWEDEN BAN WHEN?

DAILY REMINDER GERMANY IS UNDER JEWISH AND SHIT SKIN OCCUPATION

CANADA IS NEXT

There is no appropriate reaction image to describe the level of rage I feel.

How can one president deliver so much bantz is such a small time frame?

Yes there is.

This thread is astroturfed by the JIDF like nothing else. Native Germans are again getting treated like shit by anglokikes, this time for a puppet kikes put in charge.

GERMANY 2017

Get fucked.

This sucks though, now how are Germans supposed to get away from their horrid government?

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

JUST FUCKING DO IT

BAN FRENCH

Keep doing Israel's bidding, good goyim. I'm not a kraut but I recognize Jewish tactics when I see them and boy do kikes wish to see Germanics die. Otherwise, why would they push for a caliphate there while doing absolutely nothing to stop the rapes or the Israeli boats sending rapefugees by the thousands each week.

this

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

So what you're saying is that we should give them handouts like niggers when they're not willing to do it themselves?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First he took their remembrance day, then he took Jerusalem.

75% of illegal immigrant youth in germany are now shit skin and

-they dont generate wealth
-most of them hate germany and germans and europe
-most of the dont work
-in rare case they work, their job is arranged by government to generate green numbers to fake economy statistics/means their jobs cost tax money

over 40 ZOG military bases in Germany while being disarmed. Even if they tried to do something, Germans would get squashed.

No more running, faggot. Time to fight.

G E T F U C K E D
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D

trump wants to get rid of them too

you're out of luck here faggot

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

TAKE THE RAPE PILL

GERMANY 2017

all the good germans died anyway. the only ones left are the cowards and the traitors

I wouldn't go to Germany.

Because Germany is no longer Germany.

I hope not. Thinking of moving to US in the near future if this shit in Europe continues.

A logical thing to push for would be another attempt at a Central-Eastern European bloc loosely based on the old Intermarium concept with Poland and the Baltics being the primary forces. This way you don't just give Russia free reign over Europe, but you also isolate the Western European governments and break up the EUSSR. Trying to peel off Brittany and Normandy from France and having them link up with England and the Celtic nations in a pseudo-Angevin realm would give the UK continental links and access while further eroding the EU and isolating the most infested territories.

fuck off back to 4cuck with your low qualit d&c

Have you not noticed that most of the US military presence has been gone from Germany since around 2010?

t. former ZOGbot who lived on an army installation in Germany for 4 years

That's actually a damn good idea.

GERMANY BOY GETS BEATEN UP BY SHIT SKINS

REMINDER JEWS OPENED BORDER AND PUSH KALGERI PLAN TO KILL THE REMAINING GERMANS

Welp, I guess they better fight back.

I want to see Cuckdeau's face when Trump tells him that Canada will be walled off.

Don't say that user! You'll take away his excuse to not do anything!

Pic related.

Have you people forgotten that Germany was the only major country to fight back against kikery? Modern Germany is the result of denazifacation and putting kikes and race traitors in leadership positions post war. What is happening to this board? You faggots sound pleased that Germany is in such a mess, that is very jewish.

Your situation was just as hopeless not long ago, now that there is a glimmer of hope you are going to mock any country that is still in trouble? That's the behaviour of a kike.

You could even try to break off parts of Eastern Canada like Quebec, Newfoundland/Labrador, a large chunk of Ontario around the Hudson bay [maybe even a push clear through Greater Sudbury to link up with the US] and link that up with the Angevin territories while supporting US military force to annex Alberta and Saskatchewan. You kick China the fuck out of the North American oil game, you secure mineral resources for the Angevin territories, and you smash the enemy nation of Canada.

Fighting back and losing just to become a puppet nation are very different things. ZoG nation got a pussy grabber memed into office. What has the nation that has fought back against kikery done?

It's borne out of frustration and anger of what Germany has become, not a genuine desire to see ethnic Germans exterminated.

Germans will go extinct if they're allowed to leave Germany. All of us need to be backed into a corner. No fleeing. Refugees should be shot for desertion. That goes for refugees of my own people too.

Always with the comparison to niggers. Is this some standard thing out of the playbook?

I can predict exactly how it will happen.

No need to try so hard. What people want to see is Germans fighting back and you know that.

The old Germany, which was a completely different country from the current Germany. There is no connection between the two anymore - different people, different values, at this point even a different culture. They are the same country only in name. The old Germany with its people would never suffer someone like Merkel at their helm and wouldn't be just about the bestest goyim in the world

Shit source but I've been expecting this and have no doubt The God Emperor will make an example of Mama Merkel.
Perfect wedge to drive through the Consortium.
Hopefully he times it so the maximum number of cucked kraut businessmen are halfway over the Atlantic and get deported and deep vein thrombosis.

Yeah. Welfare is for niggers. You want to give welfare, basically for people who refuse to fight for themselves. I mean, at least be consistent. Unless you like giving shit away to people who don't work for it?

Fancy seeing you here, EaglesHigh.

Since they lost the war? They have been subjected to intense propaganda on every level, propaganda specifically designed to make them hate their nation and their people. If that doesn't make you wish to help them then you have the mindset of a kike.

My point is that this cuckoldry was imposed on the Germans, other nations willingly chose it.

I'm extremely hostile to Germans fleeing Germany because I care about Germans. I'm an Anglo myself.

Germany's leaders were freely elected and they can revolt any time they'd like. What you want is for American boys to come in and fight a fight that German boys should be fighting.

I forgot that every other nation is full of good goys and germany is still gonna save the world!

Hell, they'll very probably go extinct anyway. Right now there are about 20 million Germans of prime reproductive age, 1-25. About a third of those are probably shitskins, if not more, given the stunning statistic by that AfD member who said that 75% of children in west german cities are of a "migration background". Now add in the fact that the birthrate for Germans is 1.38, probably lower for white Germans. THEN add in the fact that over 1,000,000 young, rape-happy arabs and africans have just been thrown into the mix.
When you look at all those together, ethnic Germans could go extinct by the end of this century.

Speak for yourself. The antifa shills are here.
Remember, they'll avatarfag with Trump pics to right-wing signal.

Christ, it's like you don't even try anymore. I remember the good old days when you guys used to put effort into it.

Meanwhile Americans want credit for electing a moderate, anti-immigration rightist. Pro tip: that's what Merkel was back in 07.

Dubs checked, I'm just speaking from my own perception. I've been guilty of anti-german posting before, and it was out of bitterness that such a fantastic nation could have been lowered so much.

No I don't, I never said that. I want Germans to fight for themselves I just don't see how mocking them for decisions that they had no choice about is productive.

It's true, it took all of the west to make Germany cucks, the rest of the west willingly cucked itself. At least it did by your logic, if the German people are to blame for the current state of their country.

Bro, we need to talk about your definition of "prime reproductive age."

Why do you peddle such blatant lies?

Yeah, because the JIDF is well known for defending Germans, right?

Oh wow I guess my grandfather didn't die at Normandy defending Europe from zog invaders, that was some guy from some other country.

He is referring to people that in a generation will be reproducing, as opposed to people who in a generation will be retired, near-retirement, or dead.

Lol my bad, I was speaking more in terms of who is now, and who WILL be of reproductive age. No pedo.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

UK

What in the hell ? Is the media THAT far gone in this country ? Holy shit no wonder this nation is going in the shitter so quickly and I'm from Paris for fuck's sake.

OR

Sad thing is that either of these things could be correct.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

Are you suggesting that Merkel and Trump are even similar?

I'm all for helping Germans. But they have to at least pretend that they want help. Can they at least do that? If not, why should anyone help them? Please just answer. If they do not want to be saved, how is it possible to save them because right now, it looks a fucking hell of a lot like they don't want to be saved. I'd rather save the fucking Britcucks. At least Brexit showed some initiative. What initiative have Germans shown?

I got u fam. Just trying to make a funny.

More full-blooded ethnic Germans live in America than in Germany.

You're kidding, right?

Why is this 4cuck tier cancer post not being deleted for this long?

Well AfD is rising in the polls, so someone there wants to be saved.

All the stock shill lines are coming out, first "cowards and traitors" and this one too.

ban all assault trashcans

What? Care to try again in English?

Remember "multiculturalism is dead"? Merkel went back on it.

BETA UPRISING NOW

(You)

BETA UPRISING NOW

(You)

BETA UPRISING NOW

(You)

BETA UPRISING NOW

(You)

How many newfags do we have here? I'm amazed that people don't understand how fucked Germany currently is and more importantly why it is so fucked. Yes, it is that bad, they are bombarded with the worst kinds of propaganda constantly. It all started with denazifacation, look it up and you'll get a good idea of what happened to the Germans.

The krauts can't bantz for shit.

But that's not even true, that AfD is rising in the polls. At one time, they were and now they're considered a minority.
Do you want a fucking pat on the back for having a moderate-right party existing in your country but never getting shit done? Because that's what it sounds like.

If dubs Trump declares war on Germany, and creates a government in exile for "Real Germany" out of white German refugees. Then we liberate the fuck out of Germany and give Real Germany its old borders back.

The initiative where they are were the only country in the world to stand up to international jewery while your cuckold country fought alongside the eternal jew and are now their biggest puppet?
Everything that happened to modern germany is because of jewish american propaganda, but you're too stupid to even know the history of your own country apparently.

Reported for anti-Deutsche Antifa shilling

Quads dictate that it will happen, but I'm not convinced they will learn their lesson or deserve to be saved.

Dubs checked, sorry you have to suffer froganon. As a burger it's always interesting to hear about foreign liberals becoming so obsessed with american politics, and how they identify with it so much. Mostly because they share the exact same, cookie-cutter opinions as their burger counterparts. I guess the reason progressives love multiculturalism so much is because they're aimless automatons with no identity of their own.

germany if kek will grant it

they cant fight back because germany is ruled by jews

WE NEED THE HELP THEM TO GET RID OF ALL JEWS

FREE GERMANY FROM THE JEW PLAGUE

BRATWURST CONFIRMED!

kek truly is a god of chaos (checked)

PRAISE KEK

Fuck off, you fucking nigger.

At the very least we don't want open hostility. Is that too much to ask? But no, we must be punished eternally because we "deserve it" for the six million jews "destroying Europe" and causing the fall of Rome.

all order for Kek lets see if it works out, cotton!

No refugees period. No white refugees. Stop this shit.

american are hilarious

Germany is essentially a satellite state of the US, why could we not? They're like South Korea tier.

CLEANSE GERMANY FROM THE JEW PLAGUE

You have my fullest sympathies, but you have to fucking fight back. What would it mean if a bunch of fucking Ameriburgers came in and saved the day? Would you even appreciate it? Would it mean anything if it doesn't come directly from the German people, FOR the German people?

Israel

The punishment of Germans is being mete out by their own hands.

It is not Holla Forums that punishes Germans. It is Germans who are punishing Germans. If you want this to stop, you must purge them.

Nah they don't face only propaganda, you disarmed them, don't allow them to build their own military and continually back israel when they demand billions military development from them.

FREE GERMANY FROM JEWS

Ok, so can we talk about what Germany gives Israel or is this just about Americans?

Can't talk about germany or you might blow him the fuck out.

Please, let this be true.

Praise Kek

Holla Forums using Germans are unable to accept the fact that other Germans are their enemy. Trump isn't making Merkel destroy Germany, Merkel is doing that by herself, against the wishes of Trump. But to the right-wing German that is impossible, because in their fevered imaginations America controls everything that happens in Germany.

This is mostly a coping mechanism.

Nobody is asking for that, pointing out that there are many U.S. bases on German soil and that they can only act when you leave their country to them is not asking for your 'help."

You seem to have forgotten that your country "saving the day" is what got them into this mess, ignore that fact all you want, it doesn't male ot any less true.

Israel exists because of the US and so does every bit of power they have, so they are really one and the same topic

+1

It would mean we would get to throw leftists out of helicopters, and that's always a plus.
If we decide to fight back, your own "shadow government" will draw the world into another war, and then we will be forced to build mandatory trans gender bathrooms while faggots on Holla Forums complain about "the evil Hun destroying Europe again".

Now you're just twisting words. Where did anyone say that Merkel and the other cuck politicians weren't the enemy?

In this moment I am laffin

Those US bases are not forcing Merkel to flood Germany with Muslims. Maybe that theory made some sense when Obama was in charge, but Trump isn't ordering that. The problems Germany face come from left-wing Germans.

Well, we all know Germany doesn't give a fuckton of money directly to Israel without the help of America. We all know that Germany didn't benefit for fucking YEARS of having the American military stationed in Germany.
Ask your people this, "Would you rather have American soldiers on the army barracks or would you rather have refugees who now live at the army barracks that have been mostly vacated by the US?"

Agreed. That doesn't mean that it wasn't a major factor until very recently.

That's not how reality works

See:

The problem in Germany is not America. The problem in Germany is not Americans on Holla Forums calling out Germany for being pozzed. The problem is left-wing Germans. You Germans always blame America because blaming America is more comforting to you than the truth.

But they had tons of rightwing germans willing to die fighting the international jew and they did, you :^)

THIS

FUCKING. DO. IT.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

GERMANS CRIMINAL JEWISH ELITE WHO RULES OVER GERMANS TO KILL THEM

remember names like:
-hans georg maasen
-knoblach and her family
-joseph schuister

fuck off D&C kike, the world would be much more fucked than it is if germany hadn't fought global kikery when it did

Once again: NOWHERE did I say that left wing Germans were not part of the problem.
You are trying to twist my words into a statement that isn't there.

Note how the shill does not let up the attack, and even his "helpful" posts are used for a fresh attack on the character of "you Germans".

REMINDER JEWS LET IN MUSLIMS TO KILL ALL GERMANS

And I contend that if Germany didn't rise up to fight the Jew and lose, another country would have and won. But since "muh hitler, muh holohoax," nobody can even fucking talk about Jews.
Yeah, man. Thanks. I guess?

I know so many kikes like this in real life, it makes me wanna punch them in the throat every time they open their deformed mouths.

You learned well from your kike masters~!

Happily, it's one of many on going crimes against the German people. Do you think that them being guilt tripped and forced (there was never a vote on this) into paying billions in holocaust reparations is a good thing?

Every other country bowed down to the jew peacefully
Germany died on their feet like real warriors
Can you say it really was a worse fate to die fighting the enemy than live in their shackles today? Don't pretend you're free from kike rule or you're only deluding yourself and ensuring your demise.

oh yeah i mean any of the countries that fucked germany over to save the kikes? im sure they would have stood up againt them if we had just waited for hitler…

faggot

Who, then?

Halftrips for a halfchan tier post.

germany is not ruled by germans

filtered, kike

My grandfather didn't die fighting the commies in Russia either. Guess I'm not supposed to exist according to the ((())).

We're all under kike rule and we managed to get a little breathing room. You need to work on the election and get Merkel out of there and build a long term plan to vote in a far-right candidate.

Well I guess we'll never know, since Germany kinda fucked that whole thing up.

With all due respect, Jews were kicked out of countries 109 times. You were one. Yeah, it probably would have happened again if you hadn't completely fucking ruined it. Don't get me wrong, I love Adolf, but he has given the Jews the perfect excuse to never question them and you know this.

So the Germans should have just continued to suffer under the kike led Weimar republic? Do you even know what kind of things were happening in Germany prior to the war?

Jesus I remember photography like that.
Was everyone fucking blind in the '80's? Who the fuck would want to look like the corpse of a mannequin in a photograph?

I'm well aware of how degenerate the Weimar was. Realize that you're at the gates of Weimar today and you wouldn't dare elect anyone who would change that.

COWARDS AND TRAITORS

Oops, I meant prior to the Nazis tis to power.

*Rise
Holy shit I'm retarded today

I understand that Berlin was a den of prostitutes and your unemployment was Africa-tier and Hitler took you into a superpower into a short time. He laid the blueprint for how to beat them. Unfortunately, he lost and now you can't criticize the Jews because of him. That's just reality. I wish it weren't so, but it is.

If I will not be elected I may get MAGNIFICENT job offers

Sure is D&C here, fuck off kikes.

Fixed.
True… but it's not like any othes were going to step up and do it. Just about every country was either on the Axis side, or cucked to the jews in some way.

As a german i can only say : "DO IT MR. PRESIDENT TRUMP!" sick and tired of this leftist crap going here in germanistan.

Turkey

ie killing all the good germans and leaving behind only a pussified residue. Sad, but come on.

Gib burger coins, ami-schwuchtel
Bitte ;_;

people are blind

once a jew converts to christianity and is mixed to europeans, they literally fail to gasp they elect a jewish president

Wow you're right I hate germany now

Had Hitler not existed, someone was going to attempt an end to Jewry. History has shown that every hundred or so years, someone does stand up to them. Unfortunately, the 20th century had its shot and Hitler lost. I wish he didn't lose, but he did.
And because you lost, you got punished. That's what happens in every major war. The loser usually goes on to suck balls for the next few decades and that's what happened.
Don't get me wrong, Germany shouldn't have been punished for WWI like they were and that was unfair. But being defeated in a world war usually means you're cucked for a while.
But if you want to place blame, perhaps lay it at the feet of Churchill and the British who fucking drummed the entire bullshittery of WW2 up.

To add:
Remember that the average burger didn't want war with Europe again. Remember that it took some doing by Eisenhower and Churchill to convince the American public to go to war and thus become the asshole superpowers we have been for the last 70 years.
But if Churchill doesn't start begging for war, WW2 doesn't happen.
Also, maybe thank some Soviets, too, while you're at it.

If trips, Sweden or Canada.

The idiot Krauts need to make up their minds on what they want to do.

They are Geologically FUCKED. a xenophobic doctrine of fortress Deutsch land needs to be adopted now for the teutonic peoples to survive.

kick all non germans out - it will solve your employement issues and everyone will be the richer for it.

Unfortunately the Kraut is to stupid to vote for its own interest. If a Kraut Trump does not happen.

DE is gone..forever

So you're saying we should have waited for Dick Nixon to gas the kikes in the 70s. But we should not let America take the lead this time, because that would make us "niggers".
You are not even consistent. I am convinced that you will hate us in all circumstances regardless of our actions, which means that you hate us for some other reason, and not because of what we do.

Now I am CERTAIN you are Antifa.

When the Kraut Trump steps up and nobody in DE votes for him, I'm sure it will be Americans' fault.

The entire landscape of the world would have changed had WW2 not happened. Everything after Truman would've happened differently. Who knows? Maybe fucking Rockwell gets elected and gasses the kikes?

M8, are you saying that Stalin didn't have a big hand in the downfall of Germany? Are you saying the aggression of the Soviet Union wasn't hurting you worse than Americans who didn't even enter the war until much later?

Guess I misinterpreted you, I thought you were saying to be grateful to the reds unironically.

Tough love, faggot. Its time to stop cocksucking the state of Germany. You win by fighting.

Absolutely
Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L

Totally ironic, sorry. Never thank a red. What I mean to say was that if you really want to get angry at someone about the events of WW2, you can certainly place some blame at America's feet. But I think the brunt of the blame should go to Churchill and Stalin. Burgers didn't want the war and was fucking fed up with European struggles after the first world war. But Churchill would not stop begging for WW2 to happen and Stalin absolutely needed WW2 to happen. Burgers were called in and we didn't have a dog in the fight until Soviet propaganda was spread about the Holohoax and some fucking chinks gave an excuse to go in.

Again to add:
Think about this. Had the Japs not attacked Pearl Harbor, Americans eventually would have had to step in at some point. But perhaps by the time a sufficient excuse was drummed up, Germany would have wrapped it up?
Surely, I think the Japs could share some blame. They bit off a little more than they could chew.

This guy's supposed to be Catholic? Look at those sad eyes and that massive schnoz and tell me he's not a super obviously Jewish Jew.

Look up the Liberty ships.. The US was involved in the war before Pearl Harbor. Also look up the Dunning–Kruger effect while you at it, you fucking retard.

WTF HAS ANYONE OF YOU EVER OPENED A HISTORY BOOK?
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT BRITS AND ANGLO KIKES HISTORY

THE WHOLE BRITISH ELITE INCLUDING THE "ROYAL" FAMILY ARE JEW RATS (OR HAVE SOME JEWISH BLOOD MIXED IN)

Good, Trump understands that Germany is becoming another Yemen.

QFMFT

Thanks, nigger. What I was getting at was that the war had to be justified to the American people before the US officially entered the war.
Pearl Harbor was the perfect excuse to go into WW2. If you would just quit breathing from your mouth and lift your knuckles off the ground, you'd see that I said America would have entered the war regardless, but it would have taken time to justify it and come up with a valid narrative to enter the war under. Given an extra 9 months or so, the war could have turned out much differently.

And Lend-Lease, of course. Vast majority of Soviet equipment was American made.
Now to be fair, a lot of Americans didn't want the war. But in 1940, they had the opportunity to elect Wendell Willkie, an anti-interventionist Republican who was in a lot of ways the proto-Trump. And they didn't. So remember that when someone screeches from behind an American flag that we all deserve to die for electing Merkel.

Nobody is saying you need to die, you fucking faggot. But if you don't start throwing some punches, don't expect America to stick up for you. Can you faggots at least pretend that you want to be saved for like 2 minutes pls?

Nice cherry-picked image of a frail old woman there.
You can shit talk my politicians and state religion all you like but I won't allow you to shit talk my sovereign.

why do you guys think such chaos is going on on european soil?

because hitler never killed the kikes.
THE HOLOHAUX IS A FAKE
most of them did migrate to usa.
some of them stayed - they keep ruling over europe and thats why europe is a mess.

hitler should have killed them all on spot. worst of all they got their israel now but they still play hide and seek. non of them want to go to israel.

Seems legit and the dubs confirm.
Turkroaches BTFO.

I think people try to give credit to Hitler for gassing the Jews when we all know he didn't gas them. Remember, he didn't put an end to Jewry. Had he actually killed 6 gorillion, maybe it could have put an actual dent in kikery.
We may never know.

Did you have your head up your ass for the past week and a half?

cologne_rapes.png

Hitler was too damn lenient, letting them emigrate to Palestine and rounding them up in camps for deportation.
But hindsight is 20/20.

I guess it was Germans who invaded and occupied Germany in World War 2.

Self-hatred is what led to the Cologne rapes. The solution to the problems of self-hatred is not more self-hatred. It's getting the refugees the fuck back to kebabistan where they belong.

GERMANY YES

dont change the fact that she has jewish blood.
and your state religion was literally neutralized in 2015/2016.

londons mayor is a muslims now
and the first thing he did as a muslim mayor is visiting a jewish holocaust memorial

I was in London around eight years ago. When I went by Buckingham Palace, I was surprised and somewhat horrified to see the Star of David carved into the exterior walls. I was suspicious of the Jew then, but had no idea it was as bad as it really is.

tfw prince Charles has mutilated dick and can't feel pleasure from sex

I guess it was the Burgers that voted for Merkel and continue to allow unrestricted refugees.

I agree. But Germans need to take that step forward for Germany. Like I keep saying, Germany would resent us even more if we helped them. They'd swear that we're trampling on their sovereignty and imposing fascism. They wouldn't respect it and they'd break their necks to go back to their old ways as soon as we left. You must understand: Most Germans LIKE what's going on and see no problem with it. Stepping in would make them hate us even more. Look at how much they hate us now and we're not even in their country anymore. There's not even a major military presence in Deutschland anymore and they're still bitching. They've become more Jewish than the Jews.

*additional edit:

BTW IM NOT MAKING THIS UP

archive.is/6O39B

its just as always im the only one who knows this and that

Who gives a fuck what they want or like, they had the chance to rectify their country and cucked out. All bets are off now. Its time for a PURGE.

If Germany wanted to become a 51st state, I would have no problem going right in and straightening out their shit for them. It would be the wealthiest state in the union.
Any takers for the 51st star being New Germany? Germans… how about it?

London's mayor is not my Queen so I'm not sure what your point is with this.
Everyone knows that London is a pozhive mudzone that needs to be purged in nuclear fire

stop with your fucking waifu bullshit faggot

She was definitely a pretty lass, no doubt about that.

The only advantage you have over normies is knowing this shit will probably happen and you ignored it. If you don't leave asap you won't be able to.

Your taste in women matches your taste in food, Britbongs.

That's not even an advantage. That would make me want to hang myself. If you live in a European country not named Hungary or Poland, you should really leave while you can. I'd rather America get flooded with white europeans than mexican scum. Just don't vote until your second generation. We don't want your shitty politics to seep in over here. You shouldn't vote, but perhaps your children should vote after they buy their first firearms and eat some cheeseburgers like a proper American.

There's a bit more than that. Between the Versailles debt and attempted communist coup there wouldn't even be a Germany today without Hitler.

kikes in england are dated back to 11th century. they were invited by catholic church to help to collect tax money.

only after 15 years they already committed a blood ritual (as they hate christians and wanted israel back) on a britsh boy and were caught.
for committing blood ritual they were kicked out by the king and were invited back again to england (i think in 14th century) after another greedy king later on came to power.

they then massively intermixed with the elite somewhere in 18-19 century.

(((david cameron))) for example has german-jewish banker ancestry. one of his (((female relatives))) wrote this and that book.

stop being autistic and grow up or at lest stop being autistic
btw her sad grandson is now also dating shit skin agents

but i have to say the its still funny the queen refused to shake hands with faggots and even barrack obama

go marry her edited phony photo taken from chocolate side

child rapist jew scum

Ugly jew

m9, I have some news. Barack Obama is a gay faggot.

Pls. contain your autism.

There is too much D&C in this thread. I usually wouldn't even open a thread like this because I already know what the shills will say, but if nobody calls them out, they win by default.
The US was a vital part of destroying Germany both during and after WWII but I doubt that any American annons are happy about it. The same jews that are responsible for that destruction wanted the same for the US. They were almost successful and they still might be if things go wrong.
At the very least there is some hope now, America has stopped short of the precious but close enough to see it's horrible depth. German annons have seen the abyss too, the difference being the speed of approach. We have been dealing with the shitskins since our founding while Germany has been inundated only recently. Hopefully the reaction is even more sudden than the initial action.
In the end it's up the Germans to fix Germany. I can't negate the past but if we have actually un-fucked our own government then it won't fuck yours over anymore. I would gladly come and help remove kebab if invited and not even demand a waifu in return.

If they manage to uncuck themselves just a little bit, I will help remove kebab and arm several Germans with my fun collection. However, I will expect a waifu. I'm not as nice as you.

It is true.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161657131/Ungefragt-nimmt-Merkel-Stellung-zu-Trumps-Einreiseverbot.html

Translation:
German citizens who also posses the citizenship of countries like Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Yemen will not receive a valid visa for the US at the moment. According to the Department of the Interior (2011) ten thousands of people are affected. Beside the german passport there are more than 80,000 people with a additional Iranian citizenship alone.

The Antifa presence surly is immense, must be the largest out of all European countries combined. Nowhere else would you see 40,000 Alt-right activists go to Dresden to protest against the Islamization of Europe, only for those on the other side of the fence making it their effort to outnumber them and succeeding for the sake of bragging rights.

With idiots every year going to counter demonstrations holding up banners of yearning for another Bomber Harris in the same place they're protesting in, accompanied with those calling for the genocide of all Germans, Nazi or not.

Not surprising though when they're aided by Merkel, who made it her quest to quash the dissenters opinions with the allocation of a million or so migrants when the growing discontent started to become apparent and started to gain real momentum in East Germany, despite the valiant efforts on the part of the media of downplaying/attacking their presence.

All of it was a cold, calculated attack against any German not being content enough of being held in bondage for another few generations and shows now their destiny is out of their own hands.

PLEASE GOD

Rolling for Libya

they cant. people with good dna died out in ww2
todays germans look like germans from the outside but they are shit breed.

kikes made sure that since 1945 only cucks and degenerate fags have children.

even if you uncuck them. lets say kick out all shit skins from germany they themselves will open borders and start bringing in niggers.
80% of their woman want niggers and shit skins

i calculated that only around 10% or less of all germans are actually real germans, the rest a cucks who depend of poo human surroundings. it would take some afford to separate real germans from cuck breeds and then it would take decades to multiply them.

W I R
S I N D
D E S
G E Y E R S
S C H W A R Z E
H A U F E N

Why does she remind me so much of Wallace from Wallace and Gromit?

So instead of having a full thread le MEMES can we get a decent source first? You cuckchan faggots are the worst.

Nice try DIO but Israel should really be top of the list

It was worth a try

WE'RE GONNA NEED A SECOND WALL

angloids

thats depressing.

I guess our only hope is the "final" solution that deep/pol/ has been working on.

So that means only shitskins pretending to be germans wont be able to go there. Thats good. Though staying in germany and fighting for it is the only true answer.

Putsch when?

Don't mention deep/pol/ here again you insufferable faggot

WHERE IS A LEGIT NON SHIT SOURCE FOR THIS?

OP'S MEME SITE DOESNT COUNT

Soon: Germany declares jihad on the US.

And his opponent for mayor was a Jew.

If there is no hope for us, then there is CERTAINLY no hope for you.
Polls consistently show that 90% of Germans are opposed to the refugee situation. Nobody "voted for refugees".
This is just the same propaganda that "Germans are inherently bad and must be destroyed" that the jews pushed, just with the script flipped to appeal to rightists.

On one hand, it sucks because German bros cannot escape.

On the other hand, fuck Merkel.

It wasn't a king, it was that treasonous prick Oliver Cromwell. He looked at the Dutch Jews and percieved them to be "good with money", so he invited them in. KEEP IN MIND that the Dutch had recently had their entire economy collapse because of speculation on FUCKING TULIP BULBS, so I have no idea what Cromwell saw in them.

You're really not helping in terms of argumentation against the suggestion that modern Germans are cuck'd faggots.

At least they had to lie to us in America, at least they had to tell our cucky ancestors that none of this shit would happen in order to get them to allow it - you've got elected German officials, women no less, saying publically that its a good thing that German cities will, quite soon, no longer be majority German.
And you do nothing.

Kinda speaks for itself.

He probably saw shekels falling into his pocket, as it usually the case when Jews are involved.

Basically every instance of questioning 'why would that leader side with the Jews, against better judgement and against their own people?' is answered by the image of shekels falling into the pockets of those same leaders.

And then you Americans lied to us while holding us at gunpoint. We fought - you acquiesced. You had a choice - we didn't, because of you. And now YOU are declaring us as inherently cucked?

I am glad that Trump won, but he did not get the popular vote - Hillary did. You dodged a bullet, but it is only due to a quirk in your system.

jew/shekels

I don't think its fair, to either of us, to say we lied to you - we didn't.
We served the Jew. We made it obvious what was going to happen to you. And that's exactly what happened.
Denazification is a mark that history will lay upon America, and deservedly so.

And you lost, sadly.

You have a choice even now, but choose not to engage it - remember, you're the one who claimed 90% of Germans oppose this shit, not I.

Because you are.
You even admit such, if indirectly - if 90% of the country opposes a measure, your leaders do it anyway, and you don't depose them… You're cucked m8.

Exactly - if 90% of our population opposed illegal immigration, we'd be golden.
But they don't, not even close.
Which is why I would never make such a silly claim.

That's arguable, the dodging of the bullet bit… We won't know how much of a dodge it was for many more months.

The point being: If you claim 90% of your population opposes an effort, an effort the leadership put into practice anyway, with NO rammifications of any worth laid upon them by that 90% of the population… That population is cuck'd.
How they got there, whether they'll stay there, why they're still there, that's another can of worms altogether - but that they ARE there?
I don't think you can argue otherwise.

So you think that if the D&C bullshit gets called out you can just switch to the black-pill and no one will notice?

A German university student I'd frequently conversed with at length on another platform of the dark web, told me the Germanics are like wolves in terms of attempting to always try to find new ingenious ways to undue the shackles put on them, in trying to be masters of their own destiny. I initially thought he was being cocky but seeing the bombardment of over 700 Holohoax movies produced since it ended; And the demonization of anything vaguely resembling that of a NS party on virtually a daily basis causing guilt being instilled into the young impressionable minds more than any other Western country from early on, you see those that wield such immense power are fully aware of this reality and thus will not allow this beast out of their hands that they now have by the scruff of their neck.

I like how mods and the board owner ban arguments they don't like all the time, yet shit like this stays.
FUCKING WEW

Good. Fuck that caliphate. I don't want any of those Muslims or Commie drone sin this country.

Are we Americans and the massive Midwest German population the hope for repopulating an uncucked Germany? Hoping beyond hope that I can help reclaim Germany for Germans. My family mixed with Scots a bit but my children are pure blonde/blue Aryan, and they deserve to see their ancestral lands in Pomerania.

Isn't it weird how our "fucked" always looks like your "victories"?

Is drone sinning when its main armament is a dildo?

Don't get me started on the anti-Christian anti-Pagan anti-Kek DC kikes.