SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN NOW!!!

SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463519/Orthodox-Israeli-smashes-passenger-plane-screens-enraged-immodest-content-Cate-Blanchett-movie-Truth-flight-Poland.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307713/Pictured-Orthodox-Jewish-man-covers-PLASTIC-BAG-flight.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=MqOz8-Sto1g
timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-man-holds-up-plane-over-tv-screens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what's the story here?

Kek jews only watch kino and not flicks

oh wew

i don't get it

They're shutting it down alright, alt right.

anyopne can indetify the movie so we can figure out what got them triggered?

Something with drew barrymore

Need I remind you that Bill Clinton was impeached and he still served two full terms?

That was like, over a hundred years ago.. you really expect people to remember that shit!?

Doesn't matter if people remember it or not. Iit set precedent and Trump can ignore any impeachment like Clinton did.

I wouldn't want to be on that plane.

It was a flick

Orthodox Israeli smashes passenger plane screens after becoming enraged by 'immodest' content of Cate Blanchett
movie 'Truth' on flight from Poland

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463519/Orthodox-Israeli-smashes-passenger-plane-screens-enraged-immodest-content-Cate-Blanchett-movie-Truth-flight-Poland.html

Orthodox Jewish man photographed covering himself in plastic bag during flight because faith forbids him to fly over cemeteries
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307713/Pictured-Orthodox-Jewish-man-covers-PLASTIC-BAG-flight.html

hooktube.com/watch?v=MqOz8-Sto1g

?

they're mad her penis wasn't circumcised.

shares
A plane was delayed for over an hour on Thursday when an ultra-Orthodox man complained about a movie shown on the screen and refused to take his seat.

The flight from Kiev to Israel on the El Al-owned low-cost airline Up was unable to take off while the man insisted that the overhead screens be disabled
timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-man-holds-up-plane-over-tv-screens/

How the fuck is bag negating that? How the fuck are JEWS allowed to do whatever the fuck the want on planes

Antisemitic prick spotted.

PLASTIC PROVIDES BARRIER FROM 'IMPURITIES'
Kohanim (plural of Kohein) are the male-line descendants of the priests of ancient Israel.

Descendants are shunned from flying over cemeteries and being in contact with the dead.

Contact with the dead is believed to inflict him with impurity.

Why a plastic bag?

Some consider that the bag provides a potential barrier from the impurities/dead

How can they breathe?

Pre-punched holes invalidate the barrier

If the kohein is putting on the bag and it accidentally rips some leniency to breathe is provided

Contact with the dead would consequently inflict him with impurity.

I don't think insulting niggerball is an impeachable offense.

Plastic bags weren't around two thousand years ago (neither were planes) so this is clearly a bunch of Rabbis pulling stuff out of their ass.

I'm not antisemitic but this nonsense makes it easy to hate them.

Like the entire Talmud?

Antisemitic prick spotted and reported

Well it's simple, if you own a dog-food factory doesn't mean you'd want eat dog-food.

Is Al Green the ugliest man in congress?

I'll never get this

get the fuck out, rabbi

some jews are better than other jews
t.jew

t. not a jew

They are just as bad.

Typical jewish tricks

They have the same endgoal, which is war in the Middle East and subjugation of the goyim. They need this war to "fulfill" their stupid prophecies.