CREW sues Trump

On his first workday in office, President Donald Trump was sued for supposedly violating the US Constitution by owning a luxury hotel in Washington, DC. The lawsuit was filed by an ethics group with connections to the Democratic Party.

In the lawsuit filed in the Southern District of New York on Monday, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) accuses the president of violating Article I of the Constitution, which prohibits federal officials from accepting gifts or titles from foreign governments.

“A federal officeholder who receives something of value from a foreign power can be imperceptibly induced to compromise what the Constitution insists be his or her exclusive loyalty: the best interest of the United States of America,” CREW wrote in its legal filing, arguing that Trump International Hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue violates the Emoluments Clause (Section 9, Clause 8) of the US Constitution.

rt.com/usa/374920-trump-lawsuit-washington-hotel/

Is this the group that's at least partially run by the very creepy gay dude that bum fucks with the owner of Comet Pizza? Brock was it?

We need to find them and send ice and the secret service claiming illegals/threats.

laffin tbh

Checked. Let's dox them and make their life a living hell for the next 8 years.

This

Of all the lawsuits, why bring up the one that Trump is most prepared for? They're wasting their money and time. The general population isn't going to fall for this.

YUP ITS THE REPLACEMENT FOR CTR

Kike tactics, overwhelm him with attacks in all sides, they got protests and the media attacks at him, doing this shit means they'll add "legitimacy" to anything bad shit they can label to him

David Brock who runs media matters for america, ctr and now crew. Responsible for astroturfing obongo into the white house.

Normalfags only read headlines and take them as gospel. In their idiot minds the accusation is conviction. That's why they filed the lawsuit.

THE KIKES ARE GOING FOR EVERYTHING THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE FUCKING NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING. TRUMP HAS BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS FOR ATLEAST 15 YEARS HE HAS EVERY POSSIBLE KIKE PLOT PLANNED FOR.

I hate this world.

Throwing shit at the walls hoping something sticks. Right from the kike playbook.

Crew isn't a non-profit is it?

From wiki:

Oh boy.

actually, I think it might be

(checked)
Partly true, but notice "unconstitutional" in the headline. People will wonder and investigate and see it's nothing. Moreover, they might believe this one, and when it inevitably fails, they'll try to find another way to dethrone Trump. This will lead to an endless stream of charges that will, over time, degrade in credibility.

lmao rip JEW CREW, you won't be missed

see

This is actually nothing if I read that sticky correctly.

Man, I think you're overestimating the average person. They can barley be asked to do a quick search on their phone to find out the name of an actor in a movie they are watching.

Most people on social media and even using the news go prima facie.
To dig into the sources is:
1. Time consuming
2. Effort.

Mods need to clamp on the shit sources. Doing god's work.

Pretty sure Trump already gave a press conference in which he stated that all profits from foreign governments would be donated to the national treasury. David Brock loves wasting other peoples money.