Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/culture/2013/10/08/general/backlash-against-miyazaki-is-generational/
ghiblicon.blogspot.com/2011/04/animerica-interviews-isao-takahata-and.html?m=1
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2015/09/12/films/isao-takahatas-stark-world-reality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANIMEFAGS BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

ANIME WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE KINO

No.

His "argument" is shit, so no.

Even weebs know how pathetic they are. Their inferiority complexes can be seen from orbit.

AAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

wat

He said it's shit but popular, whatever

Yes he is.

kek

literally who

If you are over 15 and like hand drawn movingpictures you are a loser.
Anime dragon ball Z ect. No excuse.
Plus ANY women loses respect for you. Grow up!

The desire to be seen as very mature is itself immature.

You're right but anime is shit

Pointing out that obsessive devotion to children focused media as a grown adult is not a sign of mental maturity is merely an accurate observation. Not an assertion of ones own maturity.

Wow, look at this beauty that no jap has ever been able to produce.

The guy in OP didn't mention obsession. He called everyone who enjoys anime or cartoons on any level immature. That statement is short sighted and itself immature. He implies his maturity by suggesting he doesn't watch these things, and that people who do are immature.

No, he's just a giant fucking edgelord.

whatever you say cuckime cumskin

Nice argument.

He said people who are not children are immature losers for continuing to partake in childrens media. Accurate or not, this is an observation of others and not an assertion of his own maturity.

Wrong, anime in general is not created for children.

What about the creators of that media? They would have a very real, and very mature interest in that children's material. Suggesting they are immature for creating it is absurd.

I disagree. Most anime is indeed directed at children.

At no point did he reference the creators of said media. Creating material and consuming it are two very different things anyway. One is a profession and the other is not to begin with.

Not really, in fact, anime for children is rare.

People who create cartoons are a subgroup of people who like cartoons, you can't separate those two groups of people.

I would need to see evidence for such a claim. Accredited evidence. Not from /a/ or whatever anime forum you might frequent.

One need not enjoy something to create it and earn a living for it. The assertion that you do is patently untrue.

Easy, if it has the most minimal sexual undertone (ex. character with big breasts, sexy poses) then it's not for children.

There are genres of anime and manga that are specifically made for aduls. Seinen and Josei. I don't know statistically how much manga is produced for each demographic, but pigeonholing all the demographics together as children is ignorant.

Incorrect. Most childrens media has at least minimal sexual undertones in them.

Hence my saying that most and not all is aimed at children.

BASED LITERAL WHO

Then they are not really for children, but get mistaken as that because they look "inoffensive"

You can replace cartoons and anime dragon ball z with anything and it would mean the same. It's a non-argument. Ask the fucker to explain in detail why watching 'cartoons' is bad. He will have nothing to say other than "cartoons are for kids" or something like that.
Also, literally who?

So you agree that the tweet in OP is incorrect? You can't relate all cartoons and anime to immaturity like he did?

There would be overlap though, a high number of people who chose to work in that field would enjoy cartoons, he's calling that those people immature too.

That means it isn't anymore and is shit
Do you know what that means?

Then why did he put

lol
who is this faggot anyways?
why should care about his insignficant opinions?

Because it's a common conception that normies have, and we can discuss it and work out our arguments to combat the normies

I dont care what these mongoloids think. Some anime and cartoons are pretty bad , but so are most movies and most shit on tv. These retards dont even realize the ammount of work that goes into animation and never actually tried watching anything that wasnt the last shitty popular Shounen or Steven Gayverse.

Their opinions are literally worthless, its like discussing science with a mongoloid that didnt even made out of high school. So your thread is pure shit.

You still have to deal with these people in your life though, you can't just tell them you don't care what they think and they're a worthless person, it might be your boss or your girlfriend's parents or some other shit. Some people still haven't worked out what they think about this topic, or haven't even thought about it yet. Discussing it gives many opposing ideas to formulate your own nuanced opinion. It's worthwhile in my opinion.

It's really all about the arguments, memes aside. If the argument is "anime bad cause is for le children" like this case, then he's wrong. Sometimes there's no point in discussing it, because their first premise is just incorrect.

Yeah but working out why it's incorrect and being able articulate that is important, discussion facilitates that.

Who?

inb4 user posted it again
inb4 i really really like this image

Lmao weebtard.

Manchildren that enjoy anime need to be gassed.

t. God of anime Miyazaki

literally who

fixed

Who's Miyazaki a commie? I agree that he's a big hack, but also commie?

He's had left wing sentiments for decades, forming a labor union in the 60s, calling out Abe for revising Japan's pacifist constitution, and demanding Japan apologize for MUH COMFORT WOMYN OY VEY REMEMBAH UNIT 731
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2013/10/08/general/backlash-against-miyazaki-is-generational/

He's also a prime bitch nigger who talked shit about others in the industry. Like Osamu Tezuka, after he already died and thus not exactly giving the man a chance to defend himself.

What the fuck? What do you think you're talking about? This isn't something that needs to be "dealt" with. This is anime, this isn't the fucking federal budget. If both weeb and anti-weeb walk away from the discussion without ever entertaining each other's opinions, nothing happens. It doesn't need to be discussed.

Not only that, but "I like thing" vs "I don't like thing" is such a stupid and stale set up for shitflinging and posturing that already centuries ago someone set these kind of discussions as quintessentially stupid and coined the phrase "de gustibus non est disputandum". There's little to nothing to be gained here.

I thougt he was right-wing like Yoshinori Kobayashi, who has similar views on that.

And those look like shit

Cuckold.

t. the eternal nip

South Park was never funny.

cry some more sneed

Absolutly

this

Oh no now I'll never be able to fuck the bastard lovechild of a great unclean one and a keeper of secrets, how will I go on.

i'd guess alone just like how you will die

looks like an asian teenagers sketches of videogame characters and other pop culture trash, some of it is technically decent but no personality whatsoever, may as well have traced half that generic crap, you know how many fucking sketchbooks i've seen with that japanese house?
thanks for proving who animates at calarts and why it all looks the same

Anthony Burch.

And this is why racemixing is shit.

Pretty sure i can

Enjoy your STDs and false rape allegations.

discussion of ideas and opinions is essential to getting to the heart of the truth. If we all just walk around saying "duh i like it shut up" quality is never discussed, we will never evolve past our base instincts and lotr would be just as good as the force awakens because "quality" doesnt matter only feelings do. Thats what ur arguing for. Granted i wouldn't debate some retard who hasnt even seen animated kino (nor should u ever take ignorant opinions seriously) that doesnt mean that discussion itself is pointless.

How is Miyazaki a hack, user?

Nice "argument".
>>>/tumblr/

If something is truly quality, it can defend itself on it's own merits. If retards can't see that then that's their problem.

I see Nazipol has expanded from Holocaust denial to denying all the war crimes of the Axis.

looks like he doesn't have a high enough IQ to enjoy Rick & Morty

lol yes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
what a cuckold

Yes, true

You lost me here

What the fuck is with normalfags and hating animation to seem "grown up" in some way? It is like those kids who go out of their way to rant about pre-schooler aimed shows. Only now they are attacking an entire medium which can cater to any age demographic.

So it took him 10 hours to become a hypocrite?

Lmao, Japan did absolutely nothing wrong.

Women need to have at least some amount of respect to consensually have sex with you.

You forgot one of the best parts, when he won an Oscar he refused to attend the ceremony because of "muh Iraq war".

As if we care about real life women.
Our main objectif is to please our waifus.

The guy some self-proclaimed "Most hated man on the internet" and is famous for kickboxing and appearing on Big Brother, so rest assured this is shitty bait so stay relevant and score some epic burrrn xDDD

Like I'm going to take lessons in manliness from a guy who's chosen vocation is stripping down to shorts and clutching sweaty unclothed men.

check out this xtreme cuck

I'm not surprised drumpfucks are stupid enough to suck union dick

Pretty normal fag right there.

Who?
Also moefags are trash and have ruined anime.

Looks like he's got your number

t. gook chink

Nice "argument"
>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/

t. Voice actor cuck blacklisted from doing video game voice overs after failed strike

you're forgetting that there are plenty of people listening and often they aren't interested enough to develop an opinion on it - thus it falls to those who are to step up when necessary to provide prospective.

It's almost like this is ur first day on the interwebs

WEEBCUCKS STATUS ITT:
[ ] NOT BTFO
[ ] BTFO
[X] ON SUICIDE WATCH

he caved in lol

It's the medium's obligation to gather interest, not anyone else. You're forgetting people can simply play ignorant and call what ever you like shit no matter how well your argument is conveyed.

Does this faggot even lift?

oh wew
He's absolutely right ya know. Cartoons are for kids and if you haven't grown out of them, you are mentally still a child

Okay friend

If you watch sports with your girlfriend/wife you're a cuck of the highest order. Why would she be with a doughy, lazy, poor cuck like you when she's watching physically strong and/or handsome men on screen making millions because they can kick a ball really well?

It's like when people make trap threads on Holla Forums and get """""mad""""" when someone spams it with gay shit, as if your secret homolust was ever in question.

Look at the rest of his timeline, all that he does is making edgy posts that he knows will anger people. Threads like these are exactly what he wants.

731 was the biochem warfare research unit, you retard.

So what does he like, Rick and Morty? I rather anime then plenty cartoons. Sure there is shit anime, but even that shit is a sight better then a majority of the shit that comes from the west.

The Iraq war was a retarded waste of time no matter what your political beliefs are and people should be praised for refusing to attend the academy awards because they're garbage.

True, but Miyazaki is still a leftycuck.

Just because some talented artists go to Calarts doesn't mean the place is any good, in fact many artists go there and realize how garbage the place is then drop out. I went on a tour there while looking around at colleges and most of the shit they showed was pretentious art films and abstract shit. Sure there was some great stuff mixed in too, but I wouldn't thank the institution for that.

Leftycucks can make kino, it only becomes cuckino if they shove their political beliefs into it like most of the episodes of blacked mirror or the invitation.

With the exception of Princess Mononoke and NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind (aka his two worst films) the environmental themes are really quite subtle.
This interview: ghiblicon.blogspot.com/2011/04/animerica-interviews-isao-takahata-and.html?m=1 is the only evidence needed too prove that Takahata isn't anti-war.
You never refuted my central-point. Do you know what that means? It means you lost the argument.

So does this mean that he really wants to be the little girl?

Which Cuckazaki did.

So there are political elements there. Thanks for proving me right.
>This interview: ghiblicon.blogspot.com/2011/04/animerica-interviews-isao-takahata-and.html?m=1 is the only evidence needed too prove that Takahata isn't anti-war.
Ok: japantimes.co.jp/culture/2015/09/12/films/isao-takahatas-stark-world-reality/
You know precisely fuck all. Do you know what that means? It means you're a really fucking dumb nigger

westernshit

Every fucking time

He sounds desperate.
I beat i could even beat his bitch ass without breaking a sweat.

Wow I bet you're a strong boy.

No, I'm just a big guy.