1. The IRS and US/State Customs Agencies are required entities to enforce any tariff or legal entity against foreign imports bought by a national citizen.

2. Any government agency that looks at the packages, supplies, or ledgers of a private national citizen is a violation of the 4th and 5th amendment (that is the right against searches/seizures and the right against self-incrimination) as per Boyd v. United States (1886) and Griswold v. Connecticut (1965).

3. Therefore both the IRS and US Customs Agencies are unconstitutional entities.

If means of enforcing tariffs are unconstitutional, then that logically follows that any Holla Forumsack calling for tariffs, assuming they want to enforce said tariffs, is extremely un-American.

'Murrica.

Since this is an equal opportunity employment country and all…

If you're a Holla Forumsack and you believe in slippery slopes, then allegedly you should care about this.

Without the 4th/5th amendments, Holla Forums likely wouldn't exist in the way it does today.

remember guys, laws only stay in stone when it goes against our sovereignty and self protection.

The constitution can go fuck itself if it gets in the way of removing shitskins and kikes or protecting ourselves from shit trade deals.

Your sovereignty and self-protection as citizens of the united states are threatened by states not recognizing the 4th and 5th amendment. If slippery slopes are real as Holla Forums likes to tell folks, then there's nothing stopping the states from using their newfound ability to violate the 4th/5th amendment to strip you of your guns and label you domestic terrorists for the websites you visit the moment your usefulness runs out.

Just wanted to make sure you support Commiefornians grabbing people's guns since the constitution is, as you say, bullshit. Thanks for clarifying that.

I you disagree with this but still think the constitution is bullshit, come up with an argument that doesn't utilize the 2nd amendment/the right of people to bare arms.

ENGAGE EMERGENCY SHILL TACTICS, RED LAERT RED ALERT

bear*

This is why you don't type with your arm asleep*

reported

wow
so cool
very sophist

get back to me when the IRS is out of business, kike

Do the UK/Australia/Canada mean nothing to you?

They could be eliminated if your bitch ass didn't unintentionally defend them.

lel I can tell you're a kike from your shitty sophistry.

you kikes are all the same. go suck off Shapiro or something.

Oh yeah, definitely a kike. If your response to people making you think for yourself is to call them a kike, then you deserve everything coming your way.

I think you need to learn to read.

(12)
Yet another masturbatory blog on Holla Forums.

This is why I should finish reading shit before responding to faggots. My bad.

Respond to the premise, faggot.

Yup. Your sophistry is 0/10. Sad!

Inasmuch as the Constitution was never signed, nor agreed to, by anybody, as a contract, and therefore never bound anybody, and is now binding upon nobody; and is, moreover, such an one as no people can ever hereafter be expected to consent to, except as they may be forced to do so at the point of the bayonet, it is perhaps of no importance what its true legal meaning, as a contract, is. Nevertheless, the writer thinks it proper to say that, in his opinion, the Constitution is no such instrument as it has generally been assumed to be; but that by false interpretations, and naked usurpations, the government has been made in practice a very widely, and almost wholly, different thing from what the Constitution itself purports to authorize. He has heretofore written much, and could write much more, to prove that such is the truth. But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain—that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist.

well that made short work of your temper faggot

so ass blasted you're not thinking any more eh?

as a yin, you're almost adorable

yid*

"hurr durr Search and Seizure is illegal so IRS is illegal"
Kill yourself faggot/

The premise of that holds true if your desire is to eliminate the government/severely reduce it. As I see it, if your argument is to defend or expand the government (as the average Holla Forumsack does), then you should want a set of standards that the citizenry believes to be true even if it is not. My point was that in places where the right to bear arms is not "legally enforced in doctrine," it has quickly been eroded and destroyed.

Taxation is theft.

Working for those shekels, Jew Crew? Work harder lel

hoppean, but the argument stands regardless of anything else, unless you're happy with the last 230 years of history and want the same kikery to continue.

To use a liberal argument:
"Surely you don't think the Constitution isn't a living breathing document? Surely court precedence doesn't limit our government and its agencies the power to protect the people from dangerous shipments coming from would-be harm doers! Surely!!!"

Lunacy aside, you're attempting to compare logistics and customs to personally mailed property through the US Mail Service. If that is the case, then it is not personal property until in the destination mail reciprocal of the intended mail-ee.

Even with the US Mail, drugs and shieeeeet get seized all the fucking time. You're an idiot if you think Boyd v. The United States constitutes a limitation of governmental powers in preventing terrorism and subversive mailing practices in an attempt to avoid paying tariffs.

Forgot pic

OP definitely a kike

Article 1, Section 8

In case you weren't aware, duties and tariffs are synonymous. Now please go fuck off OP.

Wrong. 4th & 5th apply inside the USA, not crossing the border. All imported goods can be impounded at border if tarrif isn't paid and then sold at auction by government if company won't cough up the monies due.

I used to live in Michigan, that map always pissed me off.

After 9/11 they built a semi-secret DHS prison in my town and you started seeing border patrol vehicles really just about anywhere (even far away from any border crossings). Still don't know what they're doing there.

fuck off

Your image you posted showed jews in a positive comical light. That means you're a kike. Don't argue you can't weasel your way out of this one jew.
Also sexual relations between members of the same sex are disgusting and even in comedy are revolting, you degenerate kike.

>was revealed in ''08 when both the shitskins and the jews get bailed out but not the white man
Muh class divide is a fucking spook. Race is the only reality.

"ALL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ARE PORKY SMASH THE SYSTEM TRUMP IS EVIL REEEEEEEEEE"
t. /leftyproles/

You can't argue with them, they're retarded