Why did the edgy muppet reboot of 2016 flopped? Was it because they implied miss piggy had a abortion?

Why did the edgy muppet reboot of 2016 flopped? Was it because they implied miss piggy had a abortion?

No, she was portrayed as a Muslim.

You can imagine how that went.

Because people are tired of seeing beloved, innocent characters perverted.

Did they really do that?

What are you even talking about?
The two recent shit movies?

There was a short lived muppets series focused around a Miss Piggy talk show. They shoved less than subtle nods to shit like abortion and dating outside your ethnicity in it left and right. The end result was some dull as dishwater pile of crap with none of the goofy charm Muppets should have, and all of the normal fag tier cringe that is the core of most TV shows these days.

I really tried to like it. Now I just get high and watch the original muppet show.

didn't they try to make it like the office?

Pretty fucking much.

God I hate those stupid camera zooms that all other shows copied like "modern family" or "parks and rec".

To think they canceled this but refuse to cancel agents of shield

Brian Henson completely dragged his nutsack across the face of his father's work. Even while Henson was firmly on the left, he would have never gone this low.

He would be conservative by today standards. He was pro life. He think abortion is genocide against blacks.

Agents of shield didn't rape anyone childhood. No one grow up with shield.

He hasn't been directly involved with the franchise since selling it. Sure, Disney had him scapegoat the Kermit performer, but that's pretty much it.

Nigger, AoS is 4 years old. It's old enough for deepthroats and to shitpost on twitter.

Watch some real shit by people who aren't reactionary retards if you want to learn about esoteric symbolism in media.

Answered your own question

bump4

Well it didn't actually *flop* per se, they just kinda unceremoniously dumped it. It was getting like 5-6 million views per ep but someone in corporate didn't think that was enough for some reason.

I actually liked the show; it had promise. The office interview cam format was tired as fuck but they could've outgrown that. Eh well, too late for all that now. Also, the "star of the week" Simpsons bullshit was trash, but eh.

bimp

Because nobody gives a shit without it's creator. It's fan-fiction.

aha

Interesting

What about them?