HWNDU IS NOT POLITICS

Get that eceleb cancer off this board.

Tired of that bullshit flooding the catalog. I will invite all those leftist cucks from the stream to this board. Will spam them on twitter with the address to the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

medosensitivo.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/garoto-mata-e-esquarteja-amigo-por.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you banned britpol for the same shit didn't you?

How can anyone be this fucking stupid?

Do it. The smartest leftists will realize their shit or at least be seeded with doubt. Others will just get banned. They're retarded enough to use their proxies and I assume they'll just use free botnet proxies to bypass their bans. Leftists lose, we win. I dare you, do it right now.

will spam it on reddit too, expect cancer to flood and shit up the board like it did on leftycuck

enjoy being live on Soros TV cucks

"HWNDU is not politics" is not politics. Reported.

I have 5000 proxies, I can spam this shit endlessly if I want.

just ask the mods

JEWST JEW IT!

shit needs to cyclical tbh.

How disgusting, what terrible cable management.

So what's the actual story behind this image?

Kid left his legs at home.

Guys Shoah LeBeef is here to shut it down

wi fi wasn't available in the area

his legs ran away

fuck I hate when that happens

The poor bastard, truly a fate worse than death

keep crying faggot

i'm also curios at this point, i've seen this posted multiple times but i never knew the story.

looks possible from the strange ending of his arm/hand it's just shopped from a picture of a boy laying on the ground, but then again might be a child murderer who took it

Kill yourself

stop spamming the board with your cancer

just reverse search…youfag

Look, user. You're in the minority on this. Pretty much everyone else loves Holla ForumsTV. It's not up for debate.

Shit thread, stop posting any time now

HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP YOU WHINEY LITTLE CUCK AND JUST DO IT INSTEAD OF ATTENTION WHORING AND CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR OWN PERCIEVED ISSUE?!

Someone get that kid a band-aid.

It's politics but is a waste of time.

Try going FULL CAPS LOCK in your next big thread, retard.

Hide the threads and move on

it killed 121 good threads

HOLY SHIT FUCK THESE FUCKING RICE SITES
I FORGET THAT THIS SHIT IS IN THE OTHER TAB
EVERY TIME I WHIP OUT MY DICK FOR A QUICK WANK THERE IS ALWAYS SOME RANDOM FUCKING GORE THIS SHIT CAN'T BE AVOIDED
I CAN'T JACK OFF BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS

if you consider the doubles and related spam, over 200 threads taken off the catalog for some kike show

no one cares and your autistic powertrip of spamming gore threads with your vpn payed for by your mother's dick sucking money isn't scary

Kill yourself

enjoy your board being flooed with shills and normies

It can't go on for 4 years, start a never ending cyclical or ban them to their own board. Pic of two threads clogging top bumps

is that fucking Mark?

ctrl f HWNDU, 52 fucking threads right now in catalog

If these threads are going to be banned, announce when they will be banned ahead of time so there isn't a retroactive wave of /hwndu/ threads and make a temporary sticky that those threads should go to wherever they're destined to go.

these livestream chat threads need to fucking go. make your own board, it's not like these people interact with the rest of Holla Forums in a meaningful fashion anyway.

Yes.

all we need is a closed sticky that says

D&C Shilling aside, Chaim is partially right. The thread needs to be cyclical or moved to another board entirely.

This is now officially HWNDU Thread #122.

There is a >>>/hwndu/ so they can be redirected.

Cyclical threads don't work.

no

Giving them a 24 hour notice in the actual threads will lead to less shitposting.

How many times do I have to say that this kid was killed by a hue mongrel because the mongrel got angry at a MMO game called Tybia which was huge in huezil back in 2006-08 ?

medosensitivo.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/garoto-mata-e-esquarteja-amigo-por.html

google translate huespeak if you want to know more.