Wtf did you just say to me goyim?

You jew loving redditors are fucking insane. Who the fuck do you think you are coming here with this shit and this shitty bitch

At least stick to one thread moron

I want her to worship my cock.

Kill yourself and it will happen

Im Lebanese, I fap and fantasize daily about Gal capturing me and torturing me and taunting me for being a filthy mudslime. Ive loved her from Day 1. i get the most intense orgasms imagining Gal putting her sweaty feet in my face and telling me in her accent "This is your new Allah, slave". Ive literally exclusively to her or fantasizing about her for about 2 years now. She owns my mind,body and soul

Get off my fucking board shitskin

No. I want her to kneel before me and lovingly milk all my cum out on her face on this plane of existence.

You could just go outside and pick up a stick and put it on the ground infront yourself in your room and it would be the same thing

Remember when Hollywood at least gave us good looking women? Now they are trying to push these 6/10's as stars. Sad.

You'll enjoy my 4skin and like it……..

The nigga's right. Why doesn't Gal have titties?

The only people pushing this bitch are spic capeshitters or middle easterners.

I am a hwhite male who wants to race mix with Gal.

Are you one of those white males who complained for years about jews and then ate up the first fucking jew bitch in sight that they pushed?

No. I left Holla Forums years ago when Stormfront subverted a libertarian board into their natsoc retardation.

GOYIMED

She has no ass either

Lolbergs are worse than nazis tbh.

How can gentile women even compete?

At least libertarians never started a war they then lost.

Daily reminder that there's already a Gal thread

And that she is /ourgal/

That's what they say on reddit2.0 aka cuckchan you can go there and worship this no talent jew

^this, Jenny is /ourgal/!

WRONG

No you just posted someone with even less talent somehow you fucking eceleb bitch

Not an argument :^)

Chocolate is brown too you know, just saying

Based Trump owning that Baldwin fag

Lolbergs have also never created a functioning society before, because they have a meme ideology that is even more unrealistic than communism.