WE

WE

Who will they fight now? Other robots? Will it be like Robot Jox?

MonNOMnMnSstSeRetSers

The giant robots will fight niggers. They may even be used to pacify Detroit and/or Baltimore.

Ooh does this mean are they finally going to introduce the African Jaeger?

God damn if you fucking dipshit would stop being faggots this would flop.

How do you think they managed to make the villian a white man in a movie about evil aliens, because we all know they did.

The white man don't need no Yaeger program or whatever the fuck that shit is

WUZ

EVAJELLY

UNF

The white man is either a collaborator or the alien invasion was just a pretext for him to oppress some bruthas.

The robot is sexy at least.

t. louis

Not because it's black you faggot.

Why are casting a nigger as mc now if the only reason the first movie didn't bomb was because of chinks and nips?

they want the fart awakens audience

But the fart awakens bombed in China and they shopped the nigger out of all the promo posters and burgers don't give a fuck about giant robots and monsters.

yes but they like giant robots and monsters
that's why they cast mr. Dindu because they desperately want the fart awakens audience

WUZ ALREADY STARRING A BLACK CHARACTER
Seriously, do stormniggers actually watch movies? Pentecost died in the first movie, so they need a replacement.

Obviously, they'll go through the portal and take the fight to the enemy.

That's some Holla Forums pottery there

He wasn't the main character, it was the nip girl and aryan man.

…why?

He had the Obi Wan role, easily the 2nd or 3rd most important character. Really though, what the sequel needs most is more of an ensemble cast, one of the biggest problems with Pacific Rim was all the cool one-scene Jaegers that got nowhere near enough screentime.

Is that John OogaBooyega?

This. Russian and China mechs got shafted hard. Less story, more fun time and mecha/kaiju fights please. Won't pay for this though.

God I hate that nigger. He's not funny, he's ugly, and he can't act. Which makes him the perfect actor in Hollywood, apparently.

The black Yeager has a BBC which it uses to impale the Kaiju.

Nips didn't watch Pacific Rim, they hate Mako's actress and aren't interested in some American Jews and Mexicans hamhandedly steal their ideas.

Didn't know they hated Mako's actress so much.

FamineForce.jpg

No of course they don't, just like they don't actually play videogames and just spend all day shitting up Holla Forums. It's like how SJW's don't watch their own trash movies/play their own trash games.

ANIME ROBOT

t. cumskin cuck

Pic related.

There will probably be a portal opened in the Grand Canyon or something. I wanted a sequel but not like this.

NOT LIKE THIS.

But Americans didn't care about the nigger, just that it was star wars.

Evul white supremuhcists in white robots that shoot white oppression lasers at poor Robots Of Color

The thought of the Darkie Side of the Force in any way interacting with those two characters annoys the ever-loving piss out of me.

That doesn't look like gypsy danger

Whitey Supremasey

Did you watch the movie? Did you notice Idris Elba's character? What are you doing on this board?

He wasn't the main character, jackass.

t. shitskin retard
you'll never be welcome here.

What the fuck are you doing here, you nigger loving piece of filth?
>>>Holla Forums

WE
ONLY
KNOW
ONE
JOKE

AYO HOL UP

National anthem starts playing. Robot takes a knee. The end.

And the crowd starts booing/throwing drinks at the movie screen.
Good game, jews.

Yes, I did. Elba can act, even if he is an asshole. Bodega's just shit.

Is that Star Wars nigger?

Boyega did a decent job in SW. Really, horrendous script aside, the only performances I would actually call bad, happened to be the two new white leads, nuAnakin (possibly, since I haven't seen his other stuff, all down to the same script reasons as Anakin in the prequel trilogy) and of course the lumpy-faced block of wood playing MaRey Sue.

IMHO the strangest thing about Boyega in this movie isn't his starring role, but that his production company is bankrolling and doing post-production on it.

No he fucking didnt dont lie.

Honestly, I thought he did a passable job in the scenes where he was opposite Poe or Han. It's just the parts where he was the focus or he was with Rey that was shit. He seems like he's perfectly solid as a supporting actor/sidekick character, he's just not cut out to be a lead.

That's because you're a nigger or a kike.

The only scene of his I really disliked was toward the start, when he flipped from "watching my buddies get used as cannon fodder for some dumb New Order scheme sucks, I want out" to "mow down stormtroopers! Yeehaw!" in one scene.

Couldn't that be blamed on the writing?

True, but it feels like the sort of thing a stronger actor perhaps could've tried to characterize better, somehow work around and feel more human.