Does Holla Forums have film posters in their room?

Does Holla Forums have film posters in their room?
Here are mine.

The ironic part is I'm not one of the prequel kino posters.

wew I just remembered I actually have a prequel poster in my room too, simply left over from when I was a wee lad

I've posted these pictures here before.

Hell, Holla Forums voted and you guys are the ones that picked Clash of the Titans.

Embarrassing even by imageboard standards.

I'll let you in on a little secret: The Spider-Man and Cyclops posters were picked out by me, but the "MARVEL" poster above the nude of Jana Defi? That was a Christmas present from an ex when we were dirt poor and living together one Christmas. I hated it right away, the art styles on it don't even mesh, but it was a gift and I haven't had the heart to take it down and throw it away, even though she's a massive cunt and I feel nothing towards her anymore.

Good taste but the Punisher/Captain America shirt still makes me think you need to commit ritual suicide to regain family honor.

lava lamp is uneven and might fall over there.

somedays I wish I could be a happy comic book fan, just idolizing the heroes and getting into the lore and it fills my life with purpose or meaning to that degree.

It's the Texas flag on the Punisher shirt. I live in Texas. It was the symbol of sniper Chris Kyle. Ironically, I had to specially order it from the UK.

The lamp is stuck on with double-sided tape. I like old comics, but the current state of both Marvel and DC is total garbage.

Who's the cunt with the nice fake tits?

if it rotates enough cycles of heating and cooling that might wear down the adhesive properties of the tape just saying

They're not fake, that's Jana Defi. There's a video of her undergoing a breast exam to prove they're natural. And they jiggle all over the place.

pleb begone

So that's who that is…
I remember seeing this shoop on 4chan years and years ago

I wish I had these two posters.
The first one is probably my fav SW poster of all time.

what do you expect from a faggot attention whore?

you need to stop

Eat shit incel. It was spoilered and provided specifically as an explanation for why it would be on the wall if I don't even like it. You need to stop being such a whiny snowflake about other people having romantic lives.

>>>/reddit/

This

Comics, as a medium, are absolute dogshit and you a kidding yourself if you think that the older issues were any better than the current ones. Drivel like Captain America, Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, Flash, etc. etc. is only fit for kids, and even so, it's debasing to "read" something that stupid. It's 50 words per page and drawings of men with ridiculous, wrestling-inspired outfits "fighting crime", as if crime were the #1 concern we have in the world today. It's gimmicky, simple-minded bullshit for the pea-brained who want a le good fight a le evil (personified in the generic "criminal"), over and over again, once a month for 50 fucking years.

We used to be the foremost creators of art in the world, and look at this shit. "Captain America"… fuck me. Comics will be one of the eternal black marks on Western culture.

Blogposting:the thread

nah im not 12 anymore

I only have two movie posters, one is for Trick or Treat (the rock and roll one from 1986) and the other is for Man Bites Dog.

Fuck off Marxist, this is a classic straight from your playbook. You ruin something beyond recognition and rather than own up to the fact that you personally made it shit, claim it was always shit.

Humanity needs good vs evil morality plays. There's nothing wrong at all with clearly defined battles between heroes and villains. Saying they're "simplistic" or "childish" are not arguments.

The artwork was often beautiful, and the characters and their stories interesting. It was modern mythology, serves the same purpose Hercules and Thor did once upon a time. If you're going to shit all over it, you'll have to come up with something resembling an actual argument instead of autistic whining.

I'm the guy with the Attack of the Clones one, it's probably my favorite Drew Struzan poster. Never saw this one before it is also pretty sweet looking.

I had a Metropolis poster in my dorm room back when I was a freshman.

Best online website/company that will print posters based on jpgs or anything else?