#TrumpWasRight

Not even two days after ppl freak out about #MuslimBana two muzzies shoot up a Mosque in Trudeaustan.

This current year keeps on giving…

Fire up your twitter cannons, we're getting #QuebecShooting #TrumpWasRight trending.
These libfags won't butthurt themselves…

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9047634.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9051270.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9054518.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/syrian-refugees-meet-furries-surreal-scene-vancouver-h-article-1.2559408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce? All I've heard was that it was whites who did it.

Coulter's Law you dumb shit. 2 were arrested. Seen a picture or name yet? There's your answer. Also, Whites tend not to shriek "allah akbar!"

Look, Holla Forums must realise Trump was going to win from many years ago. It all follows a script that was written a while back, Hillary was never going to win. The play of Wikileaks in the 16 elections to help Trump was no coincidence. It's all a fabricated and moulded society - that is the current world. Please understand this.

I can just hear the Leftists saying "Us being wrong is not funny any more. You need to stop pointing out how wrong we are, racists. It's your fault."

Calm down, dude. Up here I had the news on TV and they explicitly said on TV "white males" and said that witnesses had said that they head "strong French accents". They said nothing about yelling 'Allah Akbar" or anything. Obviously I don't believe that the news is exactly truthful, but I've yet to see a source saying it was kebab on kebab crime yet.

How many fucking threads are you people gonna create,this isn't cuckchan read the catalog.
8ch.net/pol/res/9051270.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9054518.html

check the links above.

Thank you, user.

as for your other assertions, proof or gtfo

proof?

I could see this. UN was failing to bring about NWO so they scrap it and use America to form new One World Gov. Most Americans will go along with it as long as they think we lead it. purdy sneaky jews. Too bad we will never take part in any 1WG kekekekekek

Va fanculo. If you want nice, flowery bullshit, you're welcome to leave and try leddit. They have 2 in custody, you understand that correct? Have you seen a picture of name yet? Were they White, the Jews and their pet cuckold you call a PM wouldn't be able to plaster the photos fast enough.

Being from Canada doesn't excuse retardation. You're not cut off from all the decent sources on the net. The board is kept fluid and succinct because we don't accept stupidity.

Kek forsakes you.

It wasn't whites, the dumb shits at CNN reported it was whites because a fake reuters troll account said it was.

checked

keked

The faggot from this morning…

In case anyone was wondering…

Kill yourself or go back.

Sauce?

KEK

Daily Mail

HAs anyone ever seen a male in an outfit like this who doesn't fight for the pink team?

Is the nigger sweating or crying from its head? I've never seen a nigger like that before.

pol is a single entity, just one anonymous voice with multiple personalities

He's crying, you can see it in his face. It's snowing too in the pic.

THERE ARE STANDARD MODES OF BEHAVIOR ON THIS BOARD OF BASKET WEAVING IN THE TONGO AFRICAN STYLE.

CHECK THE FUCKING CAT

I'M SICK OF THESE FUCKING HWNDUS THREADS

MODS SHOULD BE BANNING THE SPAM SLIDE FAGGOTS.

FUCKING SHIT MODS WHERE THE FUCK ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Holy shit, kek

The furry thing made me kek. Are there any old(er) fags here who remember when Cuckanada put the Syrians in the same hotel as the furry convention, and the hotel had to issue the letters telling the furries not to go near the muslims?

Think I lost my files since then, that was fucking hysterical. Only thing would have made it funny was if there was a big terrorist attack thrown in and we got pics of furry parts all over the hotel..

I'm not even going to hint at who told me this since they would lose their job, but rumor has it that the two suspects are gay lovers and the mosque discriminated against them somehow (refused to marry them maybe?).

nydailynews.com/news/national/syrian-refugees-meet-furries-surreal-scene-vancouver-h-article-1.2559408

Will leave a screenshot of the furry links for any fags who don't know how to use jewggle but want to see the pictures, some of them are funny.

Well he's the bitch of China allright.

Why do you think this place is as retarded as cuckchan or that other shithole? Maybe you are used to the 85 iq of "centipedes." People here, at least in past times, were not stupid enough to fall for this kind of bullshit.

CBC reported a witness saying there were shouts of "Allahu akbar!"

Two groups, both dancing and filling their diapers.

Women for procreation, boys for recreation. Of course user is being a larping fag with his anonymous source. Them wanting to get married sounds fake as hell. It's a well known fact that mehmets love fucking boys, but they'll take men.

It's vaffanculo, m8

Reminder:
BAD FORM

PROPER

had to google that.
totally satisfied with what i found

TABERNAKBAR

I'm more concerned about that fact it was 139 stopped at the boarder, not the 300k that need to be deported because they were given status under obama.

I hope trump doesn't back off since what happened was nothing compared to what really needs to be done.

He really needs to play the long game with the greencard deportation.