Despite Attackers Yelling "Allahu Akbar", Politicians Blame

"Years Of Demonizing Muslims" For "Barbaric, Terrorist Act" In Quebec City Mosque

Quebec MP says deadly shooting at mosque is "a terrorist act that is…the result of years of demonising Muslims" t.co/H9PEImfv7Z pic.twitter.com/mBhzq0I3CR

— Al Jazeera News (@AJENews) January 30, 2017

Quebec police confirm: "The premises are secure and the occupants have been evacuated. The investigation continues," the SPVQ wrote on Twitter.

A witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

Additionally, NYPD is steeping up patrol at all mosque/house-of-worship locations citywide, due to the shooting at a mosque in Quebec.

As we detailed earlier, five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque's president told reporters on Sunday Reuters reported. Police confirmed the shooting at a Quebec mosque in a tweet, confirming numerous fatalities.

"There are many victims … there are deaths," a Quebec police‎ spokesman told reporters.

Quebec City Constable Étienne Doyon told reporters that police received a call around 7:55 p.m. on Sunday, stating that shots had been heard at the Centre Culturel Islamique de Québec on Sainte-Foy St.

"Why is this happening here? This is barbaric,” said the mosque's president, Mohamed Yangui. In June 2016, a pig’s head was left on the doorstep of the cultural centre, Reuters added. Yangui, who luckily was not inside the mosque during the shooting, said he received frantic calls from people at evening prayers. He said the injured had been taken to different hospitals across Quebec City.

Horrible news of a shooting at a mosque in Quebec. Details still being sorted out. t.co/dSxBYtyvyi

— Catherine Griwkowsky (@CGriwkowsky) January 30, 2017

Gigantesque déploiement policier devant la Grande mosquée de Québec sur le chemin Saint-Foy. Ambulance vient quitter. #rcqc #mosqueequebec pic.twitter.com/ilD3A7DSnE

— Alexandre Duval (@alexduval88) January 30, 2017

Fusillade à une mosquée de Québect.co/JfsrjoQS50 pic.twitter.com/e7tepIYDu0

— P.C. (@samyoscar) January 30, 2017

According to local authorities, one of the shooters at the mosque used an AK-47.

One of the shooters at the Quebec City mosque used an AK-47, authorities say. t.co/GlLz7MibId pic.twitter.com/B2d2k2UHNu

— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) January 30, 2017

Police launched an investigation last June after the severed head of a pig was left in front of one of the doors of the mosque, wrapped in cellophane with bows, ribbon and a card that read, “bonne appétit.” The incident took place during Ramadan, a month-long celebration during which Muslims fast between sunrise and sunset. Muslim dietary laws forbid eating pork at any time. Three weeks later, an Islamophobic letter entitled “What is the most serious: a pig’s head or a genocide” was distributed in the vicinity.

In the neighboring province of Ontario, a mosque was set on fire in 2015, a day after an attack by gunmen and suicide bombers in Paris.

As a reminder, just yesterday Canada's PM defied Trump's immigration order, and openly welcomed all those "fleeing prosecution" to Canada.

To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada

— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) January 28, 2017

As Canada's CBC reports, two suspects have been arre sted, but so far there are scant details about the identity of the shooters.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-29/shots-fired-quebec-city-mosque-40-people-inside-multiple-injuries-reported
archive.is/wqPWB
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/developing-least-5-dead-quebec-city-mosque-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-29/shots-fired-quebec-city-mosque-40-people-inside-multiple-injuries-reported

archive.is/wqPWB

That's right Canadians, it's your fault for this attack. Make sure to accept more Muslims.

Just so everyone knows why I wrote this

All of the Eurosphere is rejecting Trump as an 'abandonment of the international liberal order'. Meaning, Europeans cannot be blamed for what Americans did, when they've gone along just fine with everything. This divides white people, which ironically, makes them see that they're being attacked "racistly" for something Trump is doing and not them (the Euros).

That means, eventually, civil war is going to erupt among majority white non-US states unless Trump is gotten rid of and the old order restored.

They should apologize some more and be more like Justin Castro.

My only question is: Are the shooters dindo/mudslime/islamists or Holla Forumsacks larping as such?

Something smells of a red flag, though don't discount it as being "Assimilated Muslims"

lol

Someone post the shitty paint "if you call muslims terrorists theyll kill you so dont do that"

"allu Akbar" : (((CIA false flag)))

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/developing-least-5-dead-quebec-city-mosque-shooting/

Every. Single. Fucking. Report. They have to point out the pigs head in june last year. A dead give away that shit skins did this. Every little thing they can pump down peoples throats before they stop reporting on it.

wew

If they're so butthurt about the Muslim thing can we start blaming race already?

Not even two days after ppl freak out about #MuslimBana two muzzies shoot up a Mosque in Trudeaustan.

This current year keeps on giving…

Fire up your twitter cannons, we're getting #QuebecShooting #TrumpWasRight trending.

These libfags won't butthurt themselves…

If I was more paranoid I'd start thinking someone is looking out for us, what with how close both events are to each other.

I thought finding things to be upset about is what they do all day?

it's called narrative user.

You thought the Kek worship was ironic?

#MuslimBan if there were no mosques there wouldn't be any to shoot up.

you hear that white males?! this is YOUR fucking fault!