Batman and Harley Quinn

So this is finally out, too early for any reviews but if anyone is willing to see it or share info, go ahead. I personally have no hope considering what they've done to the Killing Joke but we'll see.

Other urls found in this thread:

alluc.ee/l/Batman-and-Harley-Quinn-2017-HDRip-AC3-EVO/b9e88rji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it on any of those cartoon wbesites?

It was just released user give it some time. Also your shift key is broken.

Didn't know this was a thing. Well, let's take a look.

I found a stream to download it from five minutes ago.

Link?

alluc.ee/l/Batman-and-Harley-Quinn-2017-HDRip-AC3-EVO/b9e88rji
Hope it's not a ban.

oh no what are they doing to the DCAU's rotting corpse

One thing is for certain, given all the blatant ass shots

This is going to send Dobson into a conniption fit

Fucking fart jokes…. Harley's a whore, what else is new?

Think she cheated on The Joker?

She wasn't cheating, it just happened.

Can someone explain to me why the hell DC's been pushing Quinn so hard for the past few years? Are they just trying to make her into their own Deadpool?

Reminder for your viewing experience that DCAU green Ivy is a plant clone, and Pamela Isley was screwing Holland in the bayou.

I had thought Nabokov poisoned that name beyond all recovery.

if only the joker paid more attention to her feelings, this never would have happened.

stronk female

There are other options. Wonder Woman comes to mind.

Harley merch sells better than Wonder Woman.

Harvey's also about the only original thing DC has made in 30 years that's popular, so they're pushing that for all they can.

Oh shit its Captain Clown

At least the fanservice is good.

So is Allec Holland not yet Swampthing in these comics, or did he change back.. what's going on with that?

He just never became Swamp Thing in the DCAU.

To elaborate, the DCAU ended before they could get to that.

I would give her a good home

Ubu too

In addition to what others have said, she is also the female character that they can do the most with. For some reason, SJWs don't mind if HQ is the butt of the joke, gets smacked around a bit by male antagonist, or if she is used for fanservice.

I'm surprised no one has WebM'd it yet.

I wish they'd stop doing this, I don't like real life politics commentary in cartoons.

I have this feeling she purposely blasted ass every time she's carpooled with him so he's used to it, and this is the reason why she and Mr J always rode around in open-hood cars most of the time, due to the confectionaries, and sweets, Harely is in fact, incredibly flatulent, and this also ties into the fact that she was aware of Ivy's love for her, but turned her down not because she's playing hard to get but because she's quite the 'French clown' in the bedroom. Harley probably has some of the most rancid Eggy nose-burning farts in Gotham.

On that note expect Batman to be cowl-nose deep in that in the latest Shadman picture, with a Discliplinned Shitter next to the famours quote from the Zone-tan Flash rip-off guys who made Batman rape Harley's face going OOOOOH YEEEEAAAAHHH CHOCOLAAATEEEEEYYYYY

Stop.

It's too late, Harley Roastie Quinn shall turn everyone into a latex-trap-tumblrhair-loving fartbong-sucking primio-degenrate capable of feats of unstoppable faggotry.

Song name?

Alec Holland never was Swamp Thing user

Curious about all the henchmen bar cameos.
I think I saw that assassin bodyguard chick who worked for Lex Luthor in there.

Goddamn, talk about cameos.

It's Wish You Were Here, dude.

That one fart joke aside, I didn't enjoy a DC movie this much for years. Every R-rated dtv should be like that.

Now I have to think about that body suit smelling of liquids and farts. Blegh.

Did she at least cheat on him with Ivy?

wow this looks like shit

…Bats finally cracked a joke…or Bats had training to resist gas attacks..which include farts. Also, short-haired Nightwing? Why?

"that book with the headlights and the eyeball gouging"

What was she referring to?

I thought Captain Clown was killed…

Is she still thicc?

No idea.

Farts are quickly becoming the new burps for women aren't they. Not only will we have to deal with women letting out loud disgusting belches in public, but now they'll be almost shitting their pants and thinking it's hilarious.

I thought the big meme right now was queefs.

So even in that comic Ivy hung out with Swampthing.

God he's the ultimate jew.

NO,
FUCK THIS I WANT TO GO BACK.

Dammit, now I'm reminded of those old 4/co/'s Superbad threads.

AnimatedJames worked on this?

He wishes he did.

Watched this last and I know I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this, but I thought it was pretty okay. I mean as far as DC animated movies go this is leaps and bounds better than Son of Batman and Batman Bad Blood. But my biggest problem with it is that it didn't know what it wanted to be, there's too much crass humor for it to be enjoyed by adults, Batman and Nightwing seem like non factors who barely add anything to the plot, the main villains are a bore (sorry I always found Ivy to be a pretty one note villain) and it just random ends on a throwaway joke!

The animation is pretty hit and miss, it some scenes it's passable (not good mind you, just passable) and other times it seems too jerky and rushed. But on the plus side someone at DC finally got the fucking hint that nobody liked Tara Strong as Harley and decided not to cast her in this, which is the film's biggest strength because I cannot stand Strong as Harley.

Overall, decent for a single viewing but nothing else. 6/10

I remember Strong being alright once upon a time. By the time she went back to the role in Injustice or so, she became obnoxious. Maybe nostalgia was clogging me, I dunno.

I mean reviving the DCAU for a movie starring the breakout character originating from the DCAU makes sense.

But anyway how's the chick from Bazinga Theory as Harley? From the trailer it sounds like she's a massive improvement from Tara Strong.

You need to go back

Meme magic is real

They were on a break

Better, but still terrible.

The movie was a solid 4/10. Bad, but not super bad.

Kill yourself

Batman, stop posting on Holla Forums

Everyone she loves hits her ;_;

There wa something off about the animation, most of the time it felt like they had pasted gifs on the screen, but during a few fights the animation shaped up into something better.

Well, there's that Deadpool knockoff in her comic..

You should see what happened in Injustice 2…

Explain.

In Injustice 2, Poison Ivy acts cold, hostile and uncaring towards Harley in their intros matches and during the Story Mode Ivy mortally poisons her with her pheromones which almost kills her.

It's not great, but seems kinda fun.

Yes, Actually.

I'm actually disappointed with how little I've seen it brought up

are all the oldfags really gone or dead?

Lol, leave the poor guy alone

Does anybody have the interviews with Bruce Timm and the crew talking about this movie where you can see Bruce constantly looking behind the camera nervously like he's at gun point or something?
It had a black background and clips from the movie I think.

Check'd and sympathetic kek

I hope not. I came with the first exodus to Hatechan and haven't been back ever since, but I have been a lurker and sometimes drawfag'd back in 4/co/ since 2008. I witnessed the infection and then eventual, painful death of my home board; and I'm still not an oldfag, by imageboard standards.

If I remember correctly, the Superbad threads were often troll threads, made to annoy the mods and other anons, right? But then some anons started to take it seriously. The threads usually started with a Power Girl image and were quickly purged.

This is bothering me way more than it should

Are you talking about this?

He does seem unusually nervous in this, but I figured he was just tired. Don't really see him looking behind the camera, though.

yeah, that's the video, thanks.

Any torrents yet?

No, its dead for a reason.

There's a couple of us still here, I believe many decided to return when /aco/ became a thing or were dissuaded by 8/co/'s slowness. But im here though I wouldn't call myself an oldfag, I came around 2009ish.

Glorious oldfag master race reporting in!

They might not be drawfags. They might not constantly talk about farts. But they're still here.

Why?

Though the only person that would buy into something like that is a giant dumbass, to be honest.

man i wish i knew where i put the rest of my chaptor pics

i was IN that thread and saved all of them

Im pretty sure most of them are uploaded to the Holla Forumsllection.

Man those old characters really brings back the memories.

Unless we don't get more people contributing, there won't be many of us around.

No gif?

I saw it. I can only say it was okay, mediocre, could have been worse. Fart jokes are terrible however and the ending being nothing more than a gag was nonsense. it also needed to make up its mind whether to be dramatic or a comedy. And I want them to stop making Harley Quinn a good guy.

Tim is losing his touch.

Just saw it. Gonna give my two cents. If you already know what to expect from a DC animated D2V movie, then you know to set your expectations low. Otherwise it's terrible and you should stay away before you have an aneurysm.

The Good:

The Bad:

Overall, it's a bizarre movie and I can't tell if I completely hate it. I don't consider that approval either. It's like instead of shooting for a specific direction they went for being as ineffectual and inoffensive as possible - except perhaps the sexual content that would upset tumblr, which is good. The movie didn't take itself seriously so it could avoid any harsh criticism I guess. It's like they used Harley's Holiday and This Little Piggy as a basis for an episode and made a movie out of it.

I can only recommend this movie if you really want to see a well drawn harley quinn and ivy in Current Year +2. Seriously, that's the only legitimately good thing the movie has going for it.

Tim never had any to begin with. He's an overrated hack that can draw pinup girls like nobody's business.

I'll agree with your other points but:
Nigger what? Her voice is absolutely fucking terrible. Literally the worst voice actress for Harley ever. The entire time she sounds like a whiny Jew because that's what it is; Melissa Rauch from Big Bang Theory voiced her. Even Tara Strong is better. This 'point' belongs in the bad category.

Had me up until I realized this isn't gonna die here and if we're lucky; scat fetishists won't spread it beyond Harley.

Can anybody explain this joke to me. I get the "naughty girl farting in the batmobile" part, but I can't even begin to make sense of "smells like discipline". The act of farting loudly in a car seems like the exact opposite of discipline. Not only that, but bats isn't commenting on the behavior, but the smell itself. Somehow the smell of Harley's clown makeup stained balloon-knot reminds him of discipline?

It's about him not stopping the car like the whiny bitch is asking him to do. Like a kid throwing a tamper tantrum in a shopping mall, falling on the floor screaming and flailing their arms around because mommy didn't buy them that Snickers bar like they asked. As annoying as it is for everyone around Nightwing one of the supposedly best ways to discipline a child is to ignore them. Back in the good old days you would've gotten the shit slapped out of you if you behaved like that, but now it's illegal or something.
I'm trying to make a compilation of all things that are wrong with this movie, but I have very little free time on this computer and it's actually the first time I've ever used Adobe Premiere I'm used to Sony Vegas, but can't get it to run on this PC, no old source for the tor rent. It's going to take a while, but I'll make it, it's the first time I'd actually made a list of things I wanted to point out, some sort of structure, usually I just slap shit together in one day and… call it a day.

Keep at it, user. I hope your rant will be fun.

it's not so much a rant and more of me just pointing stupid shit and mistakes out. Kind of like what CrowbCat does.

Okay, I don't know the difference, but okay.

Please do. I'll look forward to watching it. I really disliked this movie honestly.

Them's fighting words

Like I said, I'm pretty slow and new to this, can somebody do me a small favor and cut this guy's head out with a transparent background? I keep fiddling with GIMP, but I don't really know how to use anything more advanced than MS Paint.

Well you should. Paint.net isn't that hard to learn.

[cont] unless you want to keep asking random fags on the internet to do your work for you.

Gotta start somewhere. Keep fiddling and google some stuff from time to time. It will all start to click sooner or later.

I didn't understand how bad life has become for you Holla Forums

I'm so sorry

Its fine Reddit, we'll always know we're better than you.

fair enough, I'll try and turn my missteps into entertainment

That got a chuckle out of me.

Well, it'll be done uploading within a half hour and will be processed for about 10-20 minutes more.
So check in within the hour and it should be up. No way in hell am I going to try and compress a 9 minute video into a 12mb Webm.

I tried reuploading a raw AVI file (which was 11,5GB, holy shit), but it barely improved the video quality.

What the hell am i looking at?

Get that cuckchan shit out of here.

nitpicking and a man struggling to tame Adobe Premiere?

Kek

Gonna webm that or soemthing?

slide save