Other urls found in this thread:

thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Disney's Star Wars ride never ends.

the only way to """"save"""" reddit wars is to let it die and be forgotten
sage for gay thread

I'm shocked

I liked looper.

Not surprised. As far as I'm concerned, the entirety of the movies, from beginning to end, are:

Nothing else is canon. I've got VHS rips of the movies in their purest form. It's the only way to watch them. Young George Lucas was the only authority on the matter of the Star Wars universe, and he died in 1989 when the goiter on his neck finally killed him and took over.

The Prequels blow the OT out of the water.

You know you can get the despecialized versions which are HD prints of the originals in the best form

>>>/reddit/

lol no

lol yes

>>>/reddit/

You can't prove me wrong

I unironically dislike Quentins films and like the prequels the most.

Have they released any new version of it? Last copy I saw were 720p resolution.

Tarantino is one of the most overrated hacks in Hollywood and his fans are cancerous.

Sounds like you're not a complete retard then. Tarantino's films are literally just references to other movies, the dialogue, the characters, the visuals, they're all references. He's an overrated hack who is only famous because he sucks jew cock.

Literally

Figuratively

Yes, literally.

Star wars was never good

Yep they have a couple versions like 2.0 and such of 1080p.

kys nigger, the only shit that matters is whatever was made while lucas still owned it.

That image is literally from cuckchan and is reddit therefore. There, I proved you wrong.

Who?

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo reddit

meant for

nice try mike

Calling him reddit when you made the most reddity post of the century…

ellipses are the hallmark of the redditor.

Disney Wars will go down as the greatest fuck up in popular media ever. Deal with it, Mousenigger

ellipses give it away every time.

???

?

What happened to this thread?

What

Who?

thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html

He didn't do . . . he did …

would you really expect a reddicuck to know the difference? no, he has to shitpost and get his .02 deposited or shareblue will dox him and destroy his life.

>>>/rlm/
>>>/reddit/

Can't argue with those quads.