Middle Earf: Da Fellaship (2020)

Who's ready for some black-washing stage kino?

this cast is really bad actually

It's horrendous. Black casting aside. Jonah Hill? Ellen Page?

Due out in 2022

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anythony Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

I'd take him as Arwen over fucking Ellen Page.

…it's fake right?

Of course it's fake Nicolas Hoult and Ellen Page are whos

Cuter than Liv Tyler tbh.

I really don't want that to be real

This is legitimately good casting. The rest is hilariously garbage tier, even from the shitty perspective of a blacked cast.

And no hollywood, we're not going to help you improve your shitty idea by casting fractionally less terrible choices, you bunch of commie white hating jews. Gtfo off Holla Forums

I am ok with this. I just hope Christopher Tolkien is dead before anything like this happens. I know he did not like the LOTR. I think hollywood is just waiting for him to die before they scoop up the rest of the rights to Tolkien.

Needs more Idris Elba to be a convincing fake

BUT HES A GOOD ACTOR

Eddie Redmayne is /ourguy/ incarnate. He jerks off to anime and doesn't really care who knows.

I almost had a heart attack. Do not fuck with my Tolkien.

Is anyone EVER ready for race-lifting?

WE WUZ RETURN OF THE KANGZ!

Tha Lord o' dem rangs: Tha fellowship o' tha rang
Tha Lord o' dem rangs: Tha duece towas
Tha Lord o' dem rangs: WE WUZ KANGS

>Not Tha Fellahship o' da Bling

I am disappoint.

Nice video

Won't it just seem like this?

Kek whats funny is this would actually be good, save the four niggers as the hobbits

Really great job fighting that ebil racism, Boyongo, you fucking idiot.

Niggers aren't very clever people.

People like him also always romanticize Africa as some giant, magical utopia for black people before America invaded to steal slaves, and not the nigger-stuffed, constantly in-fighting shit hole with whatever warlord was in charge happily selling off his enemies as slaves, that it always has been.

Did they ever mention what race the characters were in the books?

Fake and gay

Watch this video about what happens to societies when balcks take over

tfw you are old enough to remember what old, White America was like before they changed it from the bottom up

Pretty sure the only races in LotR to have dark skin were men from the far northeast and far southeast of Mordor. Places like Harad and Umbar. Not counting orcs and goblins, but actual men.

You faggots had plenty of opportunity to get hid of niggers

The Easterlings were swarthy skinned not black.

tree fiddy RANGS were given to the race of KANGZ, who above all else, desire chicken

Descended from black numenoreans, so technically of mostly the same stock as the men of Gondor.
We don't really see any races based on straight up Africans, the Easterlings were mostly an amalgamation of Turks and Mongols and the men from south of Mordor were clearly meant to be poo-in-loos.

Is this really fucking happening? Have you learned nothing from Ghostbusters? Just one look at this idea and I can tell you it will bomb so hard it will come out on the other side of the planet when it hits the floor. First it was resurrecting old movies/concepts from tens of years ago, and now it's black-washing old movies/concepts from tens of years ago. How this transition happened so suddenly speaks volumes of Hollywood's desperation. This is how markets crash.

And besides that, black people playing roles other than orcs ruins the viewer's immersion.

FUCKING KIKES

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MADE ME THINK IT'S REAL

It can't be far off tbh.

fuck off kike

kek

Jesus fuck I know this image is fake but that really rustled me, because I know she's just the chimp they would cast for a role like that because they've been trying to force perception of her as le magical beauty negress.
When will this fucking bald meme sheboon stop appearing on my screen?