Holy shit

Holy shit

OY VEY GOYIM
DAS ANTISEMITIC
DIS IS ANUDA SHOAH

All those goblins exists to do account settlement because the Wizards refuse to use computers.

Look at the center of the floor

Yes, it is obvious.

How did she get away with this?

You forgot the best part

how did we miss this? brb, calling Mossad

Is she /ourlass/?

except that modern christcucks (at least in the USA) love money, blood, and death. christianity has become its own negation. dunno what it's like in the UK.

can you BE anymore of a shitlord?

CoE is fucked and infiltrated with kikes, Same with the Catholics. Only people that haven't cucked yet are the Presbyterians in Scotland and NI.

is jk rowling redpilled

bump for the jews

Yet here she is, in the current year, doing all of their bidding, shilling for open borders and feminism.

Sound like you can't handle a woman expressing her right to freedom of speech
Also sound like you are one of those fedora tippers who gives feminism every right to exist, how are you so triggered by a word, I don't understand it, it's like you're being bullied, get some thick skin.

- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, page 182

I can see why they left it out of the film, but they still got the point across in the next one.

Sure.

Harry Potter doesn't promote witchcraft and paganism you are a literal cuck, Christians, christfags the first cucks and you falling for it.

Test

ahahahah jewssss

They use magic and are portrayed as heroes. Not Christian in any way. Spare me your sophistry.

They are portrayed as normal harry is not a god that is the entire point, and yes it is christian in ways like stated int he pic you havent read it at all obviously